ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>GOP: wishes you a “Happy Pride Month”
Prison Bitch 10:21 AM 06-07-2021

Happy #PrideMonth!@GOP is proud to have doubled our LGBTQ support over the last 4 years, and we will continue to grow our big tent by supporting measures that promote fairness and balance protections for LGBTQ Americans and those with deeply held religious beliefs.

— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) June 2, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:25 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I wouldn't read too much into that tweet, there's no way it's sincere.
[Reply]
Donger 10:25 AM 06-07-2021
Nice of them to think of you, Bitch.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:26 AM 06-07-2021
Besides going after the black vote, this has to be #2 as far as best group to target to lose an election for the gop. Right, pb?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:35 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Besides going after the black vote, this has to be #2 as far as best group to target to lose an election for the gop. Right, pb?

McDaniel is citing an exit poll showing Fat Donnie went from 14% to 27% among the gheys. But GLAAD did a much larger survey (3x the respondents) that showed he won the exact same 14% as he did in 2016:

https://www.glaad.org/releases/glaad...-93-registered
[Reply]
tooge 10:41 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So, the left has been railing on the GOP for not taking this stance. Now they do and you don't like it?
[Reply]
TLO 10:42 AM 06-07-2021
I don't care
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:48 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
So, the left has been railing on the GOP for not taking this stance. Now they do and you don't like it?
Both sides pander, the left is just better at it. They'll throw their trove of useful idiots under the bus as soon as they don't need them anymore. I mean seriously, the population of LTGBQ+ in this country is like less that 3%. Dems or Repubs don't give a shit about them, but they sure to want to APPEAR to be sympathetic.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:50 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Both sides pander, the left is just better at it. They'll throw their trove of useful idiots under the bus as soon as they don't need them anymore. I mean seriously, the population of LTGBQ+ in this country is like less that 3%. Dems or Repubs don't give a shit about them, but they sure to want to APPEAR to be sympathetic.
A narcissistic New York billionaire convinced red state rubes that he cared about them.

Best pandering ever.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:54 AM 06-07-2021
Let's hope all of the new LGBTQ Republican voters are the ones who don't support Israel!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:54 AM 06-07-2021
A narcissistic New York billionaire convinced red state rubes that he cared about them.

Best pandering ever.
Can't touch the left on pandering man. And I don't consider The Donald to be The Right. He's just The Donald. Take him out of the equation, and the Left wins the pandering title hands down.

But, your point is well taken.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:00 AM 06-07-2021
The GOP has traditionally avoided talking about this topic. Some social conservatives did and of course Bushman used marriage as a wedge issue to win 2004, but most just ignored it. To a man, the old guard (Romney, McCain, Bushes) frowned on the lifestyle.

What we’re seeing today is open celebration of it. And that’s brand new.
[Reply]
Fish 11:01 AM 06-07-2021
Prison Bitch LGBQT thread. Everybody drink!
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:38 AM 06-07-2021
Just so we are clear, no politicians on either side are sincere about any of this shit. Politicians give a F about votes, and little else...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:41 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Just so we are clear, no politicians on either side are sincere about any of this shit. Politicians give a F about votes, and little else...
I agree. Their only two priorities are 1. lining their pockets and 2. getting reelected. Even when they do the "right thing", it's only because it happens to help with one or both of those priorities.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up