ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>"Covid" Deaths Over-reported by 50%?
MahomesMagic 12:11 PM 06-06-2021

If confirmed, this would imply that Covid fatalities are over-reported by ~50%, since there have only been 286K Covid fatalities involving pneumonia.

Sample size of this study is very small but roughly in-line with the study from Alameda county which showed 25% overcount. https://t.co/VqfsGsiTXG

— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) June 6, 2021

"our detailed analyses might suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 spreading beyond the respiratory tract does not induce any major pathology…at least in fatal cases”

Multisystemic cellular tropism of SARS-CoV-2 in autopsies of COVID-19 patients
Dickson W.L. Wong, Barbara M. Klinkhammer, Sonja Djudjaj, Sophia Villwock, M. Cherelle Timm, Eva M. Buhl, Sophie Wucherpfennig, Claudio Cacchi, Till Braunschweig, Ruth Knüchel-Clarke, Danny Jonigk, Christopher Werlein, Roman D. Bülow, Edgar Dahl, Saskia von Stillfried, Peter Boor

Finally, apart from the lung, correlation of virus detection and histopathological assessment did not reveal any specific alterations that could be attributed to SARS-CoV-2. Conclusion: SARS-CoV-2 could be observed in virtually all organs, colocalizing with ACE2 and TMPRSS2 mainly in epithelial but also in mesenchymal and endothelial cells, and viral replication was found across all organ systems. Apart from the respiratory tract, no specific (histo-)morphologic alterations could be assigned to the SARS-CoV-2 infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....03.21258241v1
[Reply]
Donger 09:51 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Did I say he lied? I honestly do not recall ever accusing him of lying. I have, on more than one occasion accused him of malpractice for advocating for quarantine as opposed to the proper protocol of isolation for the situation we were in (the virus already with in our borders).

So, ok, there is your lie - he lied about the proper course of action to take.
You said, "Precisely right." in response to this claim"

And Fauci 'had to' lie, even though it's a more concrete and glaring unambiguous outright lie, because he had 'good reasons.'
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:14 PM 06-07-2021
Clearly, you do not understand the definitions of “contradiction” and “hypocrisy”, because the left is clearly contradicting themselves in this matter and there is absolutely nothing hypocritical about my position.
You haven't pointed out any contradictions though. Just because for profit healthcare is a scam doesn't mean that I'm supposed to believe literally every element of it is a scam all the time without any evidence. That's how children think.

Originally Posted by :
You live in a fantasy world if you think only isolating the sick and allowing the healthy to keep working (which IS the established and trusted protocol once the virus is with us and is most definitely not letting the virus go unchecked) would some how make for a worse economy than keeping everyone possible at home. That just defies all logic.
It's been almost a year and a half of this pandemic and you still don't understand the concept of asymptomatic transmission?

Originally Posted by :
And I don’t care what other countries do, this country was founded to be different than the rest of the world. This country was founded on the belief in the individual and their ability to, with in a fairly wide reason, rule themselves instead of being ruled by a handful of elites. This entire debacle has not only been a slap in the face to that principal, it has been a slap in the face to the millions of Americans who believed that way of life was worth dying for to the point they actually did die for it. But none of you selfish one who sucks the peniss want to talk about THOSE lives lost, those sacrifices. I have yet to come across anyone anywhere other than myself who has even thought of these people enough to even suggest that they should be a part of the discussion as to how all of this should be handled.
I don't know what to tell you. Stop listening to dumb conservative propaganda that mythologizes the country. You'll be let down a lot less and maybe will stop looking at natural laws of nature as a conspiracy to hurt the things you care about.

Originally Posted by :
So **** other countries and **** you.
A grown man wrote this. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 10:35 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

And Fauci 'had to' lie, even though it's a more concrete and glaring unambiguous outright lie, because he had 'good reasons.'
He lied and for his profession is a danger to the American people. An absolute failure.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:02 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
He lied and for his profession is a danger to the American people. An absolute failure.
Never forget this crown jewel of absolute absurdity...and ****ing people actually bought it. I dont know which is more terrifying...the fact they think the public is this gullible...or the fact they may be right.

"Heath experts" saying large anti-police protests are A-OK but protests against preventing family gatherings are strictly forbidden...holy shit. That's pure insanity...void of any rational logic.

Do people require a more glaring example of how Covid was manipulated for political ends?

[Reply]
Raiderhader 05:04 AM 06-08-2021

Was that the portion of the post that I put in bold in my response?
[Reply]
Raiderhader 05:13 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
You haven't pointed out any contradictions though. Just because for profit healthcare is a scam doesn't mean that I'm supposed to believe literally every element of it is a scam all the time without any evidence. That's how children think.
Do you seriously believe that with the loss of all kinds of other income that hospitals are not going to be trying to recoup as much of those losses as they can?

Originally Posted by :
It's been almost a year and a half of this pandemic and you still don't understand the concept of asymptomatic transmission?
It’s been almost a year and a half of the pandemic and you still don’t understand the the differences between quarantine and isolation?

Originally Posted by :
I don't know what to tell you. Stop listening to dumb conservative propaganda that mythologizes the country. You'll be let down a lot less and maybe will stop looking at natural laws of nature as a conspiracy to hurt the things you care about.
Please, point out a single thing I said there that is myth. I await with bated breath…

Originally Posted by :
A grown man wrote this. :-)
Grown men don’t tell dumb asses to go fuck themselves??? Some times it’s the only thing left to be said.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:29 AM 06-08-2021
Please, point out a single thing I said there that is myth. I await with baited breath…
1. bated

2. he's trying to passive-aggressively intone that the notion of a nation founded as a representative republic of individuals endowed by a creator with inalienable rights is either flawed, hokum, or outright evil.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 05:50 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
1. bated

2. he's trying to passive-aggressively intone that the notion of a nation founded as a representative republic of individuals endowed by a creator with inalienable rights is either flawed, hokum, or outright evil.
Damn autocorrect.

Of course he is, it’s what the left has been doing for decades. They truly have been programmed to be ashamed of this country.
[Reply]
Donger 07:19 AM 06-08-2021
Was that the portion of the post that I put in bold in my response?
No. So the "precisely so" was only in response to the bolded part and you don't agree that Fauci is a liar?
[Reply]
Raiderhader 09:07 AM 06-08-2021
No. So the "precisely so" was only in response to the bolded part and you don't agree that Fauci is a liar?
Precisely so.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:49 AM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Never forget this crown jewel of absolute absurdity...and ****ing people actually bought it. I dont know which is more terrifying...the fact they think the public is this gullible...or the fact they may be right.

"Heath experts" saying large anti-police protests are A-OK but protests against preventing family gatherings are strictly forbidden...holy shit. That's pure insanity...void of any rational logic.

Do people require a more glaring example of how Covid was manipulated for political ends?

Absolutely freaking mind boggling.

And 51% of the population, if not more, was/is fine with this logic.

Like living in the god damn twilight zone.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 01:21 PM 06-08-2021
Do you seriously believe that with the loss of all kinds of other income that hospitals are not going to be trying to recoup as much of those losses as they can?
Even if I did believe that they were looking for ways to make up for those losses, why does that mean I need to believe in random conspiracy theories with no evidence? That's what mouth breathing conservatives do.

Originally Posted by :
It’s been almost a year and a half of the pandemic and you still don’t understand the the differences between quarantine and isolation?
I perfectly understand the difference between the two but this is a clear example of a tapout being acknowledged. You can't merely have a policy of separating the healthy and the sick in society during a pandemic when people who get infected can spread the disease for days before showing symptoms. You ****ing dumbass.

Originally Posted by :
Please, point out a single thing I said there that is myth. I await with bated breath…
The idea that "American exceptionalism" means we don't have to take precautions during a pandemic is insane. Not to mention that most conservatives don't even actually believe in America being a fundamentally good nation. They think half the country is evil. They think most people are lazy and self entitled. They think Democratic governors are sabotaging their own states to take down the President they support. They think hospital staff and administrators are coordinating to fake data to make money during a pandemic. And these are the same people who wrap themselves in the American flag and wax poetic about how special we are with zero self awareness. It's embarrassing.

Originally Posted by :
Grown men don’t tell dumb asses to go **** themselves??? Some times it’s the only thing left to be said.
I was laughing more at the "**** other countries" bit. It just shows what an unhinged lunatic you are that you would even write that.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:24 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Yep when it was okay to protest at BLM that is when it should have been over. The whole thing was a scam. Shame Republicans had thin skin to stand up to the Libtards.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:31 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Even if I did believe that they were looking for ways to make up for those losses, why does that mean I need to believe in random conspiracy theories with no evidence? That's what mouth breathing conservatives do.
What random conspiracy theory?

Originally Posted by :
I perfectly understand the difference between the two but this is a clear example of a tapout being acknowledged. You can't merely have a policy of separating the healthy and the sick in society during a pandemic when people who get infected can spread the disease for days before showing symptoms. You ****ing dumbass.
Of course you can, it’s been done that way forever.

Originally Posted by :
The idea that "American exceptionalism" means we don't have to take precautions during a pandemic is insane. Not to mention that most conservatives don't even actually believe in America being a fundamentally good nation. They think half the country is evil. They think most people are lazy and self entitled. They think Democratic governors are sabotaging their own states to take down the President they support. They think hospital staff and administrators are coordinating to fake data to make money during a pandemic. And these are the same people who wrap themselves in the American flag and wax poetic about how special we are with zero self awareness. It's embarrassing.
No one has said that you illiterate fuckwit. Isolation IS a precaution. The fact that you cannot comprehend that leads one to wonder if you do actually understand the difference between the two measures.

As to the rest of that gibberish, that is typical liberal projection. It is YOUR side that does not believe America is inherently good. It is your side that holds America’s “original sin” of slavery over its head over 150 years later. It’s your side that believes that because of this ancient history that America doesn’t deserve to be the most prosperous and powerful nation on earth. It’s your side that wants to completely tear down our founding principals and rebuild the nation on the oppressive and murderous ideals of Marxism.

My side believes in the goodness of America BECAUSE of our founding principals, because of the vision the Founders had for this new world. Your attempt to twist perception of this reality is wasted on me. Find someone else to lie to.

Originally Posted by :
I was laughing more at the "**** other countries" bit. It just shows what an unhinged lunatic you are that you would even write that.
What lunacy lies in not giving a damn what the other peoples of the world who have chosen a way of life, that is anathema to my way of thinking and living, do, say or think?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:13 PM 06-10-2021
What random conspiracy theory?
That Covid deaths are being falsified by hospitals to make money.

Originally Posted by :
Of course you can, it’s been done that way forever.
Who cares? This is a once in a lifetime pandemic and a disease that spreads before people even realize they have it. The old policy of ignoring the threat of asymptomatic transmission is going to end badly.

Originally Posted by :
No one has said that you illiterate ****wit. Isolation IS a precaution. The fact that you cannot comprehend that leads one to wonder if you do actually understand the difference between the two measures.
Give me a break. Conservatives have been skeptical of any and all measures to control the virus. MTG compares mask mandates to the Holocaust while Tucker Carlson says that children wearing masks is akin to child abuse. Even the vaccines, which are essentially a magic bullet to curing the country of this pandemic, aren't widely supported by Republicans and the places that voted for Trump are consistently the areas with the lowest vaccination rates.

Originally Posted by :
As to the rest of that gibberish, that is typical liberal projection. It is YOUR side that does not believe America is inherently good. It is your side that holds America’s “original sin” of slavery over its head over 150 years later. It’s your side that believes that because of this ancient history that America doesn’t deserve to be the most prosperous and powerful nation on earth. It’s your side that wants to completely tear down our founding principals and rebuild the nation on the oppressive and murderous ideals of Marxism.

My side believes in the goodness of America BECAUSE of our founding principals, because of the vision the Founders had for this new world. Your attempt to twist perception of this reality is wasted on me. Find someone else to lie to.
I don't subscribe to nationalism or look at the world through the lens of good vs evil. Things are a lot more complicated and nuanced than that. I'm just pointing out that conservatives purport to view America as a great nation but appear to view half the country as evil and immoral.

What seems clear to me is that the right is interested in preserving myths about equality and freedom rather than actually doing anything to advance those ideals. They want to sweep under rug our complicated history of slavery, civil rights, and overthrowing foreign governments. Rather than learning about these things and drawing lessons from them, the right wants to erase this history from our public consciousness and shout empty slogans that are supposed to appear patriotic. The left at least attempts to uphold some of ideals of the founders such as "all men are created equal". Those words aren't true simply because they were written on a document otherwise the people who wrote them wouldn't have owned slaves. It is something we are supposed to strive to uphold and when we are falling short we need to understand why and work to correct it.

Originally Posted by :
What lunacy lies in not giving a damn what the other peoples of the world who have chosen a way of life, that is anathema to my way of thinking and living, do, say or think?
In other words you enjoy being wilfully ignorant. Why should anybody give your opinion any weight?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up