ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>"Covid" Deaths Over-reported by 50%?
MahomesMagic 12:11 PM 06-06-2021

If confirmed, this would imply that Covid fatalities are over-reported by ~50%, since there have only been 286K Covid fatalities involving pneumonia.

Sample size of this study is very small but roughly in-line with the study from Alameda county which showed 25% overcount. https://t.co/VqfsGsiTXG

— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) June 6, 2021

"our detailed analyses might suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 spreading beyond the respiratory tract does not induce any major pathology…at least in fatal cases”

Multisystemic cellular tropism of SARS-CoV-2 in autopsies of COVID-19 patients
Dickson W.L. Wong, Barbara M. Klinkhammer, Sonja Djudjaj, Sophia Villwock, M. Cherelle Timm, Eva M. Buhl, Sophie Wucherpfennig, Claudio Cacchi, Till Braunschweig, Ruth Knüchel-Clarke, Danny Jonigk, Christopher Werlein, Roman D. Bülow, Edgar Dahl, Saskia von Stillfried, Peter Boor

Finally, apart from the lung, correlation of virus detection and histopathological assessment did not reveal any specific alterations that could be attributed to SARS-CoV-2. Conclusion: SARS-CoV-2 could be observed in virtually all organs, colocalizing with ACE2 and TMPRSS2 mainly in epithelial but also in mesenchymal and endothelial cells, and viral replication was found across all organ systems. Apart from the respiratory tract, no specific (histo-)morphologic alterations could be assigned to the SARS-CoV-2 infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....03.21258241v1
[Reply]
tooge 10:06 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Show me the statute that says a media outlet isn't allowed to be slanted.
There isn't one that I am aware of. It's more an ethical thing that journalists should adhere to when they choose that profession. There's no statute that says a waiter can't treat you like shit in their restaurant, but that doesn't make it right.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:06 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Woof, alrighty then that answers the question. Thanks!
You're welcome.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:08 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
There isn't one that I am aware of. It's more an ethical thing that journalists should adhere to when they choose that profession. There's no statute that says a waiter can't treat you like shit in their restaurant, but that doesn't make it right.
So then they are allowed to, which was my point.

Did you care about Fox's obviously slanted coverage during the Obama Administration?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:16 AM 06-07-2021
Show me the statute that says a media outlet isn't allowed to be slanted.
There isn't one, just like there's none conferring them credibility or legitimacy.

They deserve no more than they earn.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:27 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I’m not pretending anything, I’m pointing out your side’s obvious self-contradiction on the matter.
You thinking that is an example of a contradiction is a result of your own stupidity. When has Bernie Sanders or AOC or any other progressive ever railed against hospitals by implying they were falsifying data to make money? You completely misunderstand the arguments against a for profit healthcare system and then try to use it as a cudgel to bash the left for alleged hypocrisy. It's bizarre. Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said this was a true leftist position, wouldn't that then make you a hypocrite for believing in the evils of the for profit healthcare system but also not supporting M4A?

Originally Posted by :
1. Yes, we know. And part of your confusion here stems from not understanding the difference between isolation and quarantine. Quarantine is the action you take to keep something out (no one is allowed in until they have shown they are not sick); isolation is the protocol you take when it’s already here (those who are sick stay home and everyone else goes on about their lives).

2. You’re memory must be complete shit, because people absolutely were “asked” (mandated) to stay home, wether they were sick, possibly exposed or NEITHER. It was kind of a big deal, people lost their businesses, their retirements, their dreams… all because a booming economy was going to see The Donald re-elected. And we couldn’t have that because orange man bad.
You're living in a fantasy world where without any lockdowns the economy was going to do well when the consequences of an unchecked pandemic would have ravaged the country and economy to a far greater degree. What you think were policies designed to hurt Detoxing were in many cases much less strict than what many other countries did within their own borders to control Covid. Even with those measures, hundreds of thousands have died. But somehow that doesn't matter or you can wave it away as fake with no evidence. It's ****ing insane.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:28 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
There isn't one, just like there's none conferring them credibility or legitimacy.

They deserve no more than they earn.
Most people only (allegedly) care about credibility or legitimacy when it's their guy being treated like shit. It's fine when it's someone from the "other team".
[Reply]
tooge 10:38 AM 06-07-2021
So then they are allowed to, which was my point.

Did you care about Fox's obviously slanted coverage during the Obama Administration?
No because the things they were covering were actually things that were happening. Fox covered the news. CNN will simply not cover something at all if it makes their bias look bad.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:42 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
You thinking that is an example of a contradiction is a result of your own stupidity. When has Bernie Sanders or AOC or any other progressive ever railed against hospitals by implying they were falsifying data to make money? You completely misunderstand the arguments against a for profit healthcare system and then try to use it as a cudgel to bash the left for alleged hypocrisy. It's bizarre. Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt and said this was a true leftist position, wouldn't that then make you a hypocrite for believing in the evils of the for profit healthcare system but also not supporting M4A?

You're living in a fantasy world where without any lockdowns the economy was going to do well when the consequences of an unchecked pandemic would have ravaged the country and economy to a far greater degree. What you think were policies designed to hurt Detoxing were in many cases much less strict than what many other countries did within their own borders to control Covid. Even with those measures, hundreds of thousands have died. But somehow that doesn't matter or you can wave it away as fake with no evidence. It's ****ing insane.
Unchecked Pandemic?

Spring 2020 is calling and it wants its Covid Fear Talking Points back.

Sweden, ZERO excess death under 75 years old. No reason to shut down for something that only affects a small percentage of the population.

China lied and you fell for their propaganda that they "controlled the virus".
[Reply]
Donger 10:45 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Sweden, ZERO excess death under 75 years old. No reason to shut down for something that only affects a small percentage of the population.
Your proof of this claim?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:49 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
No because the things they were covering were actually things that were happening. Fox covered the news. CNN will simply not cover something at all if it makes their bias look bad.
Selective memory. Fox was so full of shit during the Obama administration that Jon Stewart made a living splicing their unedited clips together for comedy segments. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhader 07:35 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
A clear, blaring example of the exact thing I'm talking about.

For Donger, 'facts' are - Detoxing is a lying liar because he projected optimism even while he had grave fears. And Fauci 'had to' lie, even though it's a more concrete and glaring unambiguous outright lie, because he had 'good reasons.'

It's called cherry-picking, isolating and obsessing over those isolated factoids that reinforce your existing perspective, oblivious to the comprehensive picture.
Precisely so.
[Reply]
Donger 07:55 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Precisely so.
What has Fauci lied about?
[Reply]
Raiderhader 08:01 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Clearly, you do not understand the definitions of “contradiction” and “hypocrisy”, because the left is clearly contradicting themselves in this matter and there is absolutely nothing hypocritical about my position.

Originally Posted by :
You live in a fantasy world if you think only isolating the sick and allowing the healthy to keep working (which IS the established and trusted protocol once the virus is with us and is most definitely not letting the virus go unchecked) would some how make for a worse economy than keeping everyone possible at home. That just defies all logic.

And I don’t care what other countries do, this country was founded to be different than the rest of the world. This country was founded on the belief in the individual and their ability to, with in a fairly wide reason, rule themselves instead of being ruled by a handful of elites. This entire debacle has not only been a slap in the face to that principal, it has been a slap in the face to the millions of Americans who believed that way of life was worth dying for to the point they actually did die for it. But none of you selfish cocksuckers want to talk about THOSE lives lost, those sacrifices. I have yet to come across anyone anywhere other than myself who has even thought of these people enough to even suggest that they should be a part of the discussion as to how all of this should be handled.

So fuck other countries and fuck you.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 08:06 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
What has Fauci lied about?
Did I say he lied? I honestly do not recall ever accusing him of lying. I have, on more than one occasion accused him of malpractice for advocating for quarantine as opposed to the proper protocol of isolation for the situation we were in (the virus already with in our borders).

So, ok, there is your lie - he lied about the proper course of action to take.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:05 PM 06-07-2021
Chill out, people. This is just the first cut. By the time they actually do a complete analysis that 50% is going to be 55%. Or even 65%. Then we can really piss in the faces of all the mask-sexuals for being complete pussies while cowering in their mother's basements.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up