ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>"Covid" Deaths Over-reported by 50%?
MahomesMagic 12:11 PM 06-06-2021

If confirmed, this would imply that Covid fatalities are over-reported by ~50%, since there have only been 286K Covid fatalities involving pneumonia.

Sample size of this study is very small but roughly in-line with the study from Alameda county which showed 25% overcount. https://t.co/VqfsGsiTXG

— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) June 6, 2021



"our detailed analyses might suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 spreading beyond the respiratory tract does not induce any major pathology…at least in fatal cases”

Multisystemic cellular tropism of SARS-CoV-2 in autopsies of COVID-19 patients
Dickson W.L. Wong, Barbara M. Klinkhammer, Sonja Djudjaj, Sophia Villwock, M. Cherelle Timm, Eva M. Buhl, Sophie Wucherpfennig, Claudio Cacchi, Till Braunschweig, Ruth Knüchel-Clarke, Danny Jonigk, Christopher Werlein, Roman D. Bülow, Edgar Dahl, Saskia von Stillfried, Peter Boor


Finally, apart from the lung, correlation of virus detection and histopathological assessment did not reveal any specific alterations that could be attributed to SARS-CoV-2. Conclusion: SARS-CoV-2 could be observed in virtually all organs, colocalizing with ACE2 and TMPRSS2 mainly in epithelial but also in mesenchymal and endothelial cells, and viral replication was found across all organ systems. Apart from the respiratory tract, no specific (histo-)morphologic alterations could be assigned to the SARS-CoV-2 infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....03.21258241v1
[Reply]
Donger 09:12 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Because their coverage was simply GLOWING prior to that.

BTW, he was correct.
Do you include Fox News, OANN and the like in that?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:17 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
YOU'RE a dick. Yet I still have the capacity to be fair to you.

At least you acknowledge the inaccuracy, even if you feel it merited.
Please, I'm Ward Cleaver compared to Trump. :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:21 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Please, I'm Ward Cleaver compared to Detoxing. :-)
to your lefty friends, maybe... but don't deceive yourself, you are a dick...

and again, that doesn't give a "journalist" the right to wave centuries old journalistic principals because "orange man bad"
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:28 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
to your lefty friends, maybe... but don't deceive yourself, you are a dick...

and again, that doesn't give a "journalist" the right to wave centuries old journalistic principals because "orange man bad"
I suppose in CPDC having an opinion you don't agree with is "being a dick", so fair enough.

While calling out the media for "waving centuries-old journalistic principals", go ahead and call out 45 for doing the same with many of the norms presidents have followed for centuries.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:52 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
If one wants an example of incoherent messaging they need look no further than The Donald downplaying the virus in an attempt to control panic as bad, and Fauci’s original position on masking to prevent a run on them as at least understandable, if not smart.

Those of you who are true believers have no one but yourselves with your double standards and YOUR incoherent messaging to blame for people like me refusing to take you or your position seriously.

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:54 AM 06-07-2021
Let me get this straight, the argument is if you are a dick to the media they are allowed to lie and cover you in a slanted way?

That's some epically stupid shit right there.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:56 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Let me get this straight, the argument is if you are a dick to the media they are allowed to lie and cover you in a slanted way?

That's some epically stupid shit right there.
So your position is that they aren't allowed to do those things? Talk about epically stupid.
[Reply]
tooge 09:57 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Don't call them "the enemy of the people", then expect them to treat you fairly.
There you have it. So it's ok for media bias just because they don't like mean things you say about them? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up. So Biden can be a miserable lying sack of shit that gropes little girls, but as long as he's nice to the media, they will paint him in a good light. Good to know that's how it works now.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:58 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So your position is that they aren't allowed to do those things? Talk about epically stupid.
Serious question here. Are you really this stupid or did you just misphrase your comment?
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:59 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
There you have it. So it's ok for media bias just because they don't like mean things you say about them? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up. So Biden can be a miserable lying sack of shit that gropes little girls, but as long as he's nice to the media, they will paint him in a good light. Good to know that's how it works now.
Seems very clear this is his position. Pretty fucking amazing someone is not only that stupid but also honest about it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:00 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
There you have it. So it's ok for media bias just because they don't like mean things you say about them? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up. So Biden can be a miserable lying sack of shit that gropes little girls, but as long as he's nice to the media, they will paint him in a good light. Good to know that's how it works now.
Setting aside your fiction related to Biden, yes, that's exactly how it's worked for decades. It isn't something that started with 45.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:00 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Serious question here. Are you really this stupid or did you just misphrase your comment?
Show me the statute that says a media outlet isn't allowed to be slanted.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:02 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Show me the statute that says a media outlet isn't allowed to be slanted.
Woof, alrighty then that answers the question. Thanks!
[Reply]
tooge 10:03 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Setting aside your fiction related to Biden, yes, that's exactly how it's worked for decades. It isn't something that started with 45.
He doesn't grope little girls? There's plenty of video of that. He didn't lie about segregation/bussing policy?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:05 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Had Tr ump been able to keep a coherent message on COVID, he'd have still easily won re-election. Instead, he rambling incoherently and was all over the place in his messaging. Pretty normal for him, but not what he needed to do to keep his job.
TDS is destroying your ability to think rationally.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up