ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>"Covid" Deaths Over-reported by 50%?
MahomesMagic 12:11 PM 06-06-2021

If confirmed, this would imply that Covid fatalities are over-reported by ~50%, since there have only been 286K Covid fatalities involving pneumonia.

Sample size of this study is very small but roughly in-line with the study from Alameda county which showed 25% overcount. https://t.co/VqfsGsiTXG

— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) June 6, 2021

"our detailed analyses might suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 spreading beyond the respiratory tract does not induce any major pathology…at least in fatal cases”

Multisystemic cellular tropism of SARS-CoV-2 in autopsies of COVID-19 patients
Dickson W.L. Wong, Barbara M. Klinkhammer, Sonja Djudjaj, Sophia Villwock, M. Cherelle Timm, Eva M. Buhl, Sophie Wucherpfennig, Claudio Cacchi, Till Braunschweig, Ruth Knüchel-Clarke, Danny Jonigk, Christopher Werlein, Roman D. Bülow, Edgar Dahl, Saskia von Stillfried, Peter Boor

Finally, apart from the lung, correlation of virus detection and histopathological assessment did not reveal any specific alterations that could be attributed to SARS-CoV-2. Conclusion: SARS-CoV-2 could be observed in virtually all organs, colocalizing with ACE2 and TMPRSS2 mainly in epithelial but also in mesenchymal and endothelial cells, and viral replication was found across all organ systems. Apart from the respiratory tract, no specific (histo-)morphologic alterations could be assigned to the SARS-CoV-2 infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....03.21258241v1
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:24 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You can characterize his lies about the pandemic as you will. Clearly. And yes, I focus on his lies and the stupid shit he said. NO ONE made him do that, despite your false claim.
Now YOU'RE lying [everyone take note and adjust your assessment accordingly, Donger, an established liar, placed grave consequence on any colorable instances of prevarication].

I have never said Detoxing was forced to say anything. My point has consistently been that, while Detoxing carries liability for ungainly verbiage, the media ALSO carries liability for a concerted effort to paint that verbiage in the worst possible light, particularly in a pandemic where unity is at a premium.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:27 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Now YOU'RE lying [everyone take note and adjust your assessment accordingly, Donger, an established liar, placed grave consequence on any colorable instances of pervarication].

I have never said Detoxing was forced to say anything. My point has consistently been that, while Detoxing carries liability for ungainly verbiage, the media ALSO carries liability for a concerted effort to paint that verbiage in the worst possible light, particularly in a pandemic where unity is at a premium.
When you're a dick to the media for years on end, don't be surprised when they fail to paint you in a favorable light.
[Reply]
Donger 08:28 AM 06-07-2021
Now YOU'RE lying [everyone take note and adjust your assessment accordingly, Donger, an established liar, placed grave consequence on any colorable instances of pervarication].

I didn't say forced. I said made, as in a choice. Trump chose to say the stupid shit he said and did.

You:

Some, for partisan purposes, resolved to counter any message and misconstrue what they could, which led to Detoxing's open-mindedness and optimism being caricatured as incoherent.

Those darn partisans led to Trump looking like a caricature. Poor Trump...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:29 AM 06-07-2021
Fauci didn't lie about being concerned about the paucity of PPE being one of the reasons he didn't recommend the public wearing masks in early March. That's another falsehood.
Oh!!! Now lies you REFRAIN from telling to compound bald-faced lies temper the bald-faced lies you do tell.

Who gives a shit that he gave one plausibly meritorious rationale for the lie he told, when the lie itself caused people to act to their detriment on the advice of science expertise.

He told people masks don't help and not to use them, in the height of the crisis. His rationales don't rehabilitate that lie.

He could have told people to fashion their own, or strive to not waste the ones they have, or simply to stay inside until mask production can ramp up. Instead to chose to lie from a position of offering expertise to a traumatized populace.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:30 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
When you're a dick to the media for years on end, don't be surprised when they fail to paint you in a favorable light.
the irony... "Joe, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:32 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
the irony... "Joe, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"...
Don't call them "the enemy of the people", then expect them to treat you fairly.
[Reply]
Donger 08:34 AM 06-07-2021
Oh!!! Now lies you REFRAIN from telling to compound bald-faced lies temper the bald-faced lies you do tell.

Who gives a shit that he gave one plausibly meritorious rationale for the lie he told, when the lie itself caused people to act to their detriment on the advice of science expertise.

He told people masks don't help and not to use them, in the height of the crisis. His rationales don't rehabilitate that lie.

He could have told people to fashion their own, or strive to not waste the ones they have, or simply to stay inside until mask production can ramp up. Instead to chose to lie from a position of offering expertise to a traumatized populace.
Again, Fauci didn't lie about being concerned about the paucity of PPE being one of the reasons he didn't recommend the public wearing masks in early March. He openly stated it.

And, no, he told people not to mask in early March, when we had a few hundred cases, no confirmation of asymptomatic spread, and very few community spread cases. Not the height at all.

Other than those falsehoods, spot on.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:35 AM 06-07-2021
I didn't say forced. I said made, as in a choice. Detoxing chose to say the stupid shit he said and did.
That is a lie

You can characterize his lies about the pandemic as you will. Clearly. And yes, I focus on his lies and the stupid shit he said. NO ONE made him do that, despite your false claim.
If your assertion is that 'no one' [external to him] 'made him,' you are asserting that no one exerted external FORCE to mandate his words. No connotation of his internal choices.

Either you are lying or you have poor comprehension of syntax.
[Reply]
Donger 08:38 AM 06-07-2021
That is a lie

If your assertion is that 'no one' [external to him] 'made him,' you are asserting that no one exerted external FORCE to mandate his words. No connotation of his internal choices.

Either you are lying or you have poor comprehension of syntax.
You just proved what I stated. I didn't say forced. Feeling okay?

But, if it makes you feel any better (which God knows you need), fine. NO ONE led Trump to say the stupid shit he did. It was his choice.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:39 AM 06-07-2021
YOU'RE a dick. Yet I still have the capacity to be fair to you.

At least you acknowledge the inaccuracy, even if you feel it merited.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:47 AM 06-07-2021
You just proved what I stated. I didn't say forced. Feeling okay?

But, if it makes you feel any better (which God knows you need), fine. NO ONE led Detoxing to say the stupid shit he did. It was his choice.
Totally.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:01 AM 06-07-2021
There you go.

And, let's say that we've "only" lost 300,000 from COVID. And?
The Definition of a C0vids death is not what you probably think it is still -> http://youtu.be/6SjwUXyP8j4 :-) "the case definition is very simplistic" :-) They made it "simplistic" for a reason :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:03 AM 06-07-2021
Don't call them "the enemy of the people", then expect them to treat you fairly.
Because their coverage was simply GLOWING prior to that.

BTW, he was correct.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:06 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Because their coverage was simply GLOWING prior to that.

BTW, he was correct.
If I know ol Clint, I would rest assured, were he important enough to merit media attention, and were the likes of Hannity and Tucker to slander him, . . . his principled reaction would certainly be 'I deserve that, I wasn't nice enough to them.'

Leaving aside the fact that, in times of crisis, informing the public accurately and productively should not be hostage to the fragile egos of these shitbird talking heads.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:11 AM 06-07-2021
They were the enemy of the people and it continues today. Just to be clear though, a journalist should slant their coverage and show bias based on their like or dislike of the President, and not report straight news?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up