ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>"Covid" Deaths Over-reported by 50%?
MahomesMagic 12:11 PM 06-06-2021

If confirmed, this would imply that Covid fatalities are over-reported by ~50%, since there have only been 286K Covid fatalities involving pneumonia.

Sample size of this study is very small but roughly in-line with the study from Alameda county which showed 25% overcount. https://t.co/VqfsGsiTXG

— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) June 6, 2021



"our detailed analyses might suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 spreading beyond the respiratory tract does not induce any major pathology…at least in fatal cases”

Multisystemic cellular tropism of SARS-CoV-2 in autopsies of COVID-19 patients
Dickson W.L. Wong, Barbara M. Klinkhammer, Sonja Djudjaj, Sophia Villwock, M. Cherelle Timm, Eva M. Buhl, Sophie Wucherpfennig, Claudio Cacchi, Till Braunschweig, Ruth Knüchel-Clarke, Danny Jonigk, Christopher Werlein, Roman D. Bülow, Edgar Dahl, Saskia von Stillfried, Peter Boor


Finally, apart from the lung, correlation of virus detection and histopathological assessment did not reveal any specific alterations that could be attributed to SARS-CoV-2. Conclusion: SARS-CoV-2 could be observed in virtually all organs, colocalizing with ACE2 and TMPRSS2 mainly in epithelial but also in mesenchymal and endothelial cells, and viral replication was found across all organ systems. Apart from the respiratory tract, no specific (histo-)morphologic alterations could be assigned to the SARS-CoV-2 infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....03.21258241v1
[Reply]
Donger 07:51 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
**** off.
Facts bother you, eh?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:55 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Facts bother you, eh?
I'm sure you need your version of facts to obscure your own part in this.

Imperative to find fault in others to paper over your own misconduct.

My remaining weapon is patience. Time has a way of making perspective inescapable. And in time, you will see that trying to tie all the woes of the world to the convenient subject of your derangement was nothing more than a poorly considered coping mechanism.
[Reply]
Donger 07:57 AM 06-07-2021
Some, for partisan purposes, resolved to counter any message and misconstrue what they could, which led to Detoxing's open-mindedness and optimism being caricatured as incoherent.

Yes, partisan purposes led to Detoxing's open-mindedness and optimism being caricatured as incoherent...

No. He just chose to say stupid shit like this. HE created the caricature. No one else:


[Reply]
Donger 07:58 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm sure you need your version of facts to obscure your own part in this.

Imperative to find fault in others to paper over your own misconduct.

My remaining weapon is patience. Time has a way of making perspective inescapable. And in time, you will see that trying to tie all the woes of the world to the convenient subject of your derangement was nothing more than a poorly considered coping mechanism.
Those aren't "my version of facts." They are the facts. Trump ADMITS that he downplayed it. We know he lied about it.

WTF happened to you?
[Reply]
Raiderhader 08:04 AM 06-07-2021
If one wants an example of incoherent messaging they need look no further than The Donald downplaying the virus in an attempt to control panic as bad, and Fauci’s original position on masking to prevent a run on them as at least understandable, if not smart.

Those of you who are true believers have no one but yourselves with your double standards and YOUR incoherent messaging to blame for people like me refusing to take you or your position seriously.
[Reply]
tooge 08:06 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Why don't you tell us what is killing these kids?

Suicide, drug overdoses, auto accidents as kids weren't in school and were staying up all hours and driving around etc.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:08 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Some, for partisan purposes, resolved to counter any message and misconstrue what they could, which led to Detoxing's open-mindedness and optimism being caricatured as incoherent.

Yes, partisan purposes led to Detoxing's open-mindedness and optimism being caricatured as incoherent...

No. He just chose to say stupid shit like this. HE created the caricature. No one else:

Other than his speaking style, there is nothing wrong with any of this. His speaking style opens it up for those who hate him to misconstrue it to their own ends.

Biden says just as stupid shit daily, but the media loves him and thinks he's harmless, so they pick up his slack and reinterpret his babbling into its most charitable light.

But even in a pandemic, those turds could not bring themselves to similar charity for the president they were blinded by hatred for, not even for the peace of mind of a traumatized populace. Additional trauma served their purposes and they took advantage.

In a different world, with the media of today, the hero of the left FDR could be as big a villain as any in history, internment camps and atom bombs. But the media had the interest of the populace above that of their personal partisan interests [and for many their partisan interests coincided as well].
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:12 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Those aren't "my version of facts." They are the facts. Detoxing ADMITS that he downplayed it. We know he lied about it.

WTF happened to you?
Your . . . condition, . . . blinds you to the full breadth of facts. You obsess on a fact or two you deem dispositive and miss the forest for the trees consistently and reliably.

What you characterize as lying to downplay, I characterize as optimistic. Maybe you think it unmerited. I disagree.

There was plenty of information for people to form their own assessments and take their own measures to best stave off infection. That can coexist with an optimistic outlook from the top, if you aren't invested in hatred for the person at the top.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:13 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
It was two successful impeachments. Detoxing is the only president to be impeached twice.
and the only one to be acquitted twice...
[Reply]
Donger 08:15 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Other than his speaking style, there is nothing wrong with any of this. His speaking style opens it up for those who hate him to misconstrue it to their own ends.

Biden says just as stupid shit daily, but the media loves him and thinks he's harmless, so they pick up his slack and reinterpret his babbling into its most charitable light.

But even in a pandemic, those turds could not bring themselves to similar charity for the president they were blinded by hatred for, not even for the peace of mind of a traumatized populace. Additional trauma served their purposes and they took advantage.

In a different world, with the media of today, the hero of the left FDR could be as big a villain as any in history, internment camps and atom bombs. But the media had the interest of the populace above that of their personal partisan interests [and for many their partisan interests coincided as well].
Nothing wrong with Trump, a non doctor, suggesting that perhaps we should look into disinfecting the lungs with very powerful (of course) light during the middle of a fucking pandemic. Sure, nothing wrong with that. And nothing wrong with pimping HCQ either.

Get help.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:16 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
If one wants an example of incoherent messaging they need look no further than The Donald downplaying the virus in an attempt to control panic as bad, and Fauci’s original position on masking to prevent a run on them as at least understandable, if not smart.

Those of you who are true believers have no one but yourselves with your double standards and YOUR incoherent messaging to blame for people like me refusing to take you or your position seriously.
A clear, blaring example of the exact thing I'm talking about.

For Donger, 'facts' are - Trump is a lying liar because he projected optimism even while he had grave fears. And Fauci 'had to' lie, even though it's a more concrete and glaring unambiguous outright lie, because he had 'good reasons.'

It's called cherry-picking, isolating and obsessing over those isolated factoids that reinforce your existing perspective, oblivious to the comprehensive picture.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:18 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Nothing wrong with Detoxing, a non doctor, suggesting that perhaps we should look into disinfecting the lungs with very powerful (of course) light during the middle of a fucking pandemic. Sure, nothing wrong with that. And nothing wrong with pimping HCQ either.
Agreed, glad to see you coming around.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:18 AM 06-07-2021
This thread should be merged with the "What Drives Conspiracism" thread.

Some people decided the pandemic was a hoax from day one, and will cling to any nonsense that reinforces that baseless opinion.
[Reply]
Donger 08:18 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Your . . . condition, . . . blinds you to the full breadth of facts. You obsess on a fact or two you deem dispositive and miss the forest for the trees consistently and reliably.

What you characterize as lying to downplay, I characterize as optimistic. Maybe you think it unmerited. I disagree.

There was plenty of information for people to form their own assessments and take their own measures to best stave off infection. That can coexist with an optimistic outlook from the top, if you aren't invested in hatred for the person at the top.
You can characterize his lies about the pandemic as you will. Clearly. And yes, I focus on his lies and the stupid shit he said. NO ONE made him do that, despite your false claim.
[Reply]
Donger 08:20 AM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
A clear, blaring example of the exact thing I'm talking about.

For Donger, 'facts' are - Detoxing is a lying liar because he projected optimism even while he had grave fears. And Fauci 'had to' lie, even though it's a more concrete and glaring unambiguous outright lie, because he had 'good reasons.'

It's called cherry-picking, isolating and obsessing over those isolated factoids that reinforce your existing perspective, oblivious to the comprehensive picture.
Fauci didn't lie about being concerned about the paucity of PPE being one of the reasons he didn't recommend the public wearing masks in early March. That's another falsehood.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up