ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>"Covid" Deaths Over-reported by 50%?
MahomesMagic 12:11 PM 06-06-2021

If confirmed, this would imply that Covid fatalities are over-reported by ~50%, since there have only been 286K Covid fatalities involving pneumonia.

Sample size of this study is very small but roughly in-line with the study from Alameda county which showed 25% overcount. https://t.co/VqfsGsiTXG

— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) June 6, 2021



"our detailed analyses might suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 spreading beyond the respiratory tract does not induce any major pathology…at least in fatal cases”

Multisystemic cellular tropism of SARS-CoV-2 in autopsies of COVID-19 patients
Dickson W.L. Wong, Barbara M. Klinkhammer, Sonja Djudjaj, Sophia Villwock, M. Cherelle Timm, Eva M. Buhl, Sophie Wucherpfennig, Claudio Cacchi, Till Braunschweig, Ruth Knüchel-Clarke, Danny Jonigk, Christopher Werlein, Roman D. Bülow, Edgar Dahl, Saskia von Stillfried, Peter Boor


Finally, apart from the lung, correlation of virus detection and histopathological assessment did not reveal any specific alterations that could be attributed to SARS-CoV-2. Conclusion: SARS-CoV-2 could be observed in virtually all organs, colocalizing with ACE2 and TMPRSS2 mainly in epithelial but also in mesenchymal and endothelial cells, and viral replication was found across all organ systems. Apart from the respiratory tract, no specific (histo-)morphologic alterations could be assigned to the SARS-CoV-2 infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....03.21258241v1
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:19 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-).... Hysteria? That's the cause of the rest of the excess deaths?

Somebody should tell the insurance companies this information!
So what is your answer ?

Sweden ZERO excess deaths under 75 years old with no lock down.

We have all this excess death in an age group largely unaffected at all by Covid.

What is the cause?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:20 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
AT LEAST 50% over counted. My guess is 100-125%.

Lot of people died of influenza but that got marked as COVID.

People having stage 4 cancer and catching COVID sped it up died of COVID.

People who died of unknown causes died of COVID.

Its a long list
Dude died in a car wreck, but he just happened to have covid.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:52 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:


Hmmmm.


:-)
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:01 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Hospitals get more financial resources to deal with the increased burden on their system which is what occurs during a health crisis like a global pandemic. It is not an incentive to falsify deaths. That's just how hospitals operate to keep up with increased demand.

I think it's also pretty wild to believe that Democrats would conspire to make their own states look like Covid hotspots to make Orange Man look bad during an election. The immediate incentive across the board is to undercount not overcount and that's because the economy benefits when there isn't a pandemic keeping people in their homes and shutting down schools and businesses.
Yeah, right! The democrats are such righteous people! Two failed impeachments....the Mueller probe....white supremacy....etc etc! You're an idiot!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:10 PM 06-06-2021
Claude Rains will be here any minute now, and he'll be telling us something about gambling at Rick's Café Américain
[Reply]
penguinz 05:24 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Yeah, right! The democrats are such righteous people! Two failed impeachments....the Mueller probe....white supremacy....etc etc! You're an idiot!
It was two successful impeachments. Trump is the only president to be impeached twice.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:30 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
It was two successful impeachments. Detoxing is the only president to be impeached twice.
Defends on how you're defining successful, I guess. If, by successful, you mean a partisan House was able to send the impeachment to the Senate, then it was absolutely successful.

If, by successful, you mean that the democrats managed to make themselves look like absolute fools twice, the it was definitely successful.

But, if by successful, you mean the president was booted by the senate, or shown to have been guilty even though not booted a/k/a Clinton, then it was an utter disaster for the dems.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:36 PM 06-06-2021
By definition of impeachment. Just like Clinton was impeached.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:47 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
By definition of impeachment. Just like Clinton was impeached.
The right doesn't generally go around cheerfully proclaiming that they successfully impeached Clinton. And that's largely because they understand the difference between the indictment/information and the jury verdict.

The Clinton impeachment is considered a failure.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:58 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The right doesn't generally go around cheerfully proclaiming that they successfully impeached Clinton. And that's largely because they understand the difference between the indictment/information and the jury verdict.

The Clinton impeachment is considered a failure.
Keep trying to make yourself feel smarter.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 06:21 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Hospitals get more financial resources to deal with the increased burden on their system which is what occurs during a health crisis like a global pandemic. It is not an incentive to falsify deaths. That's just how hospitals operate to keep up with increased demand.
What you are failing to consider is that hospitals were shutting down all of their business that they possibly could to focus on covid. But, somehow, the evil American healthcare system that gouges the public requiring a national healthcare plan to save us from their greed is some how not going to try and take advantage of the extra covid money to make up for these losses…

Originally Posted by :
I think it's also pretty wild to believe that Democrats would conspire to make their own states look like Covid hotspots to make Orange Man look bad during an election.
That’s because you don’t understand who your own party is. Marxists don’t care about human life, as history has taught us over and over.

Originally Posted by :
The immediate incentive across the board is to undercount not overcount and that's because the economy benefits when there isn't a pandemic keeping people in their homes and shutting down schools and businesses.
A healthy, and in this case booming, economy only guaranteed The Donald’s re-election. That’s why the plan to ignore the established scientific and medical protocols of isolation were ditched in favor of [as close as could be realistically pulled off] quarantine protocols.

Those telling us to “follow the science” were (are) the ones ignoring it. But I’m not supposed to view this entire thing as a diabolical election year plot… Ok.

The ginned up Russia scandal made Watergate gate look like child’s play by comparison. This covid shit makes Russiagate look like the 1919 Chicago Black Sox scandal.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:24 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Keep trying to make yourself feel smarter.
No need for that. But, hey, what's it called when the Senate takes the articles of impeachment that are passed by the House, and acts upon them?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:26 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
It was two successful impeachments. Detoxing is the only president to be impeached twice.
This no longer signifies what you think it does.

The House derogated the gravity of impeachment. Now means little more than a partisan personality conflict with the lower house of Congress.

And further derogation in the acceptance of disreputable evidence and vague amorphous charges to effect that conflict.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:30 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
It was two successful impeachments. Detoxing is the only president to be impeached twice.
The succeeded twice in impeaching him.

They failed twice in removing him (three times if you count the Mueller fiasco).
[Reply]
penguinz 06:49 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The succeeded twice in impeaching him.

They failed twice in removing him (three times if you count the Mueller fiasco).
This guy gets it.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up