ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>"Covid" Deaths Over-reported by 50%?
MahomesMagic 12:11 PM 06-06-2021

If confirmed, this would imply that Covid fatalities are over-reported by ~50%, since there have only been 286K Covid fatalities involving pneumonia.

Sample size of this study is very small but roughly in-line with the study from Alameda county which showed 25% overcount. https://t.co/VqfsGsiTXG

— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) June 6, 2021

"our detailed analyses might suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 spreading beyond the respiratory tract does not induce any major pathology…at least in fatal cases”

Multisystemic cellular tropism of SARS-CoV-2 in autopsies of COVID-19 patients
Dickson W.L. Wong, Barbara M. Klinkhammer, Sonja Djudjaj, Sophia Villwock, M. Cherelle Timm, Eva M. Buhl, Sophie Wucherpfennig, Claudio Cacchi, Till Braunschweig, Ruth Knüchel-Clarke, Danny Jonigk, Christopher Werlein, Roman D. Bülow, Edgar Dahl, Saskia von Stillfried, Peter Boor

Finally, apart from the lung, correlation of virus detection and histopathological assessment did not reveal any specific alterations that could be attributed to SARS-CoV-2. Conclusion: SARS-CoV-2 could be observed in virtually all organs, colocalizing with ACE2 and TMPRSS2 mainly in epithelial but also in mesenchymal and endothelial cells, and viral replication was found across all organ systems. Apart from the respiratory tract, no specific (histo-)morphologic alterations could be assigned to the SARS-CoV-2 infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....03.21258241v1
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:54 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
And you really think that is more likely than, well, reality?
Nah, I'm not a conspiracy nutter. But I don't doubt for even a second that elements of the pandemic were exaggerated by some for political reasons so I can't completely rule anything out.
[Reply]
Donger 02:56 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Nah, I'm not a conspiracy nutter. But I don't doubt for even a second that elements of the pandemic were exaggerated by some for political reasons so I can't completely rule anything out.
Examples?

I can name plenty of Trump downplaying it in the hopes of it benefiting him.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:57 PM 06-06-2021
Or the state is just ham-fisted way of doing things. They're pretty incompetent too.
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:00 PM 06-06-2021
Examples?

I can name plenty of Detoxing downplaying it in the hopes of it benefiting him.
Correct, people on both sides politicized it.
[Reply]
Donger 03:01 PM 06-06-2021
Correct, people on both sides politicized it.
And just said stupid shit:

[Reply]
Bugeater 03:03 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Or the state is just ham-fisted way of doing things. They're pretty incompetent too.
Given the fact that we saw it all brewing in China well beforehand, yes, it is shameful how poorly things were handled across the board.
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:03 PM 06-06-2021
And just said stupid shit:

I am aware of the stupid shit he has said, thanks!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:04 PM 06-06-2021

"A quarter of all deaths previously attributed to COVID in Alameda County weren’t actually caused by the COVID...The 25% decrease is due to the fact that COVID 'wasn’t a direct cause' of death in these cases." https://t.co/O8gwqFHRTY

— Aaron Ginn (@aginnt) June 5, 2021

Hmmmm.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:13 PM 06-06-2021
Yes, I understand that. But it doesn't prove/disprove whether actual Covid deaths were under/over/correctly reported.
If the actual amount of Covid deaths was 300k, what accounts for the other 300k excess deaths?

(It's not "panic killing".)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:15 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
If the actual amount of Covid deaths was 300k, what accounts for the other 300k excess deaths?

(It's not "panic killing".)

Why don't you tell us what is killing these kids?

The CDC reports 1139 deaths with Covid for those under 25, with ~30% of those not plausibly connected to Covid (cancer, suicide, etc). During this same time period, non-Covid excess deaths were >2500.

In other words, hysteria killed at least 3.5X as many children as did Covid. pic.twitter.com/e79JBCSnK1

— PLC (@Humble_Analysis) June 6, 2021

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:38 PM 06-06-2021
When they were giving money to hospitals for COVID deaths you knew this was going to happen. Not to mention the Dems were out for blood to get rid of Trump.
[Reply]
Fish 03:47 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Why don't you tell us what is killing these kids?

:-).... Hysteria? That's the cause of the rest of the excess deaths?

Somebody should tell the insurance companies this information!
[Reply]
scho63 03:48 PM 06-06-2021
AT LEAST 50% over counted. My guess is 100-125%.

Lot of people died of influenza but that got marked as COVID.

People having stage 4 cancer and catching COVID sped it up died of COVID.

People who died of unknown causes died of COVID.

Its a long list
[Reply]
Fish 06-06-2021, 03:48 PM
This message has been deleted by Fish.
Donger 03:55 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Lot of people died of influenza but that got marked as COVID.
How many?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:09 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
When they were giving money to hospitals for COVID deaths you knew this was going to happen. Not to mention the Dems were out for blood to get rid of Detoxing.
Hospitals get more financial resources to deal with the increased burden on their system which is what occurs during a health crisis like a global pandemic. It is not an incentive to falsify deaths. That's just how hospitals operate to keep up with increased demand.

I think it's also pretty wild to believe that Democrats would conspire to make their own states look like Covid hotspots to make Orange Man look bad during an election. The immediate incentive across the board is to undercount not overcount and that's because the economy benefits when there isn't a pandemic keeping people in their homes and shutting down schools and businesses.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up