ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 36
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Fauci Emails.
MahomesMagic 08:36 PM 06-01-2021
Take a look.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...y-fauci-emails
[Reply]
Donger 01:10 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Because the theory that it came from a homeless woman eating a raw bat in a dirty wet market makes so much more sense to you?

Honestly I think you just live to argue, particularly on this issue.

*in before "No I don't" response*
We know that SARS-CoV-1 had a zoonotic origin with almost no uncertainty, so there is precedence, so I consider it a good possibility that SARS-CoV-2 also had a zoonotic origin. Add on top of that all the other viruses which had zoonotic origins, such as MERS and Spanish Flu.
[Reply]
Donger 01:11 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You are once again making up your own argument based on semantical bullshit.

The virus coming from the lab does not mean it didn't have "zoonic" origins and nobody is saying the original virus didn't start in bats that were being studied at the lab.
That's nice. Are you avoiding answering this simple question for some reason?

Now, are you convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a lab origin?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:15 PM 06-02-2021
145k posts and the majority of it is bullshit. Still think Iraq had WMD's, the guy is a boot licking faggot.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:15 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
145k posts and the majority of it is bullshit. Still think Iraq had WMD's, the guy is a boot licking bundle of sticks.
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:34 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's nice. Are you avoiding answering this simple question for some reason?

Now, are you convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a lab origin?
Define "lab origin". And WTF do you keep italicizing it?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:44 PM 06-02-2021
God Donger stepped in it this time
[Reply]
Donger 01:47 PM 06-02-2021
Define "lab origin". And WTF do you keep italicizing it?
That the virus was inside the lab and was released either accidentally or intentionally.
[Reply]
digger 01:55 PM 06-02-2021
That the virus was inside the lab and was released either accidentally or intentionally.

Yes...
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:04 PM 06-02-2021
Yea I am 100% convinced the virus was being studied and manipulated in the lab and was accidently released. The "evidence" supports that theory over the man eats bat theory.

For example, just one of many arguments on the topic have you not read the Nicholas Wade piece on both arguments?

The only thing missing in giving 100% definitive PROOF the virus came from the lab is the ability to see the records from the lab to know exactly what they were working on and guess what China wont give anyone? Guess who no one can talk to? Guess who has been silenced by the Chinese government?

In a nutshell we have a scenario where all the evidence points to the lab and China wont let that be investigated.

On the contrary despite all their best efforts none of the evidence points towards a jump from bat to human because they cant find the trail of how this actually happened unlike in other coronavirus cases despite over a year to find the connection. So the evidence doesn't support that theory. They cant find the missing evidence that would definitively let China show the world it didn't come from the lab. Weird.

Oh yea and scientist cant explain the furin cleavage sight and how it got there except far fetched theories involving mutation that don't make sense or well lab manipulation.

I get it it man, 2+2 is hard for some people. You have been dug in for so long its just natural for you and Adolph to keep on digging and looking like idiots.
[Reply]
Donger 02:07 PM 06-02-2021
Yea I am 100% convinced the virus was being studied and manipulated in the lab and was accidently released. The "evidence" supports that theory over the man eats bat theory.
Excellent. Noted.

And you completely ignore and dismiss the fact that SARS-CoV-1 almost certainly had a zoonotic origin?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:09 PM 06-02-2021
Excellent. Noted.

[Reply]
FAX 02:12 PM 06-02-2021
Fauxci is a very, very dangerous man.

FAX
[Reply]
TLO 02:26 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
Fauxci is a very, very dangerous man.

FAX
Care to elaborate?
[Reply]
Donger 02:29 PM 06-02-2021
I just think it's funny that anyone is 100% convinced that it came from the WIV at this stage, despite the fact that SARS-CoV-1 almost certainly had a zoonotic origin.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:37 PM 06-02-2021
Alrighty folks its now time to witness the Donger spin.

After spending a year arguing vehemently with anyone who said it looks like the virus was made in a lab, Donger now will start his, I never said definitively it wasn't made in a lab I just said I don't know.
Even though it's been explained 100 fold tell me how you arrived at this conclusion? /Zedong
[Reply]
Page 9 of 36
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up