ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 36
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Fauci Emails.
MahomesMagic 08:36 PM 06-01-2021
Take a look.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...y-fauci-emails
[Reply]
Donger 12:42 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Lol at the ego on such a dipshit troll.
Feel free to prove that I've ever said that I was convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a zoonotic origin, fuck wit.
[Reply]
Donger 12:43 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
In China they would call people like Donger a useful dupe.

He does the work for the CCP for free. No $$$ needed.
Reduction, complete...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:43 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You already explained what to me, numb nuts? That the very author of the study you used to lie about says that masks offer some protection?
Yes, he was a pro mask person before the study. That's why he did it. He hoped to finally find good evidence for it because he knew the evidence was lacking.

And in order to publish the study, the accepting journal required a long political statement disavowing the rest of the work. This made it palatable enough because even though the study showed the face masks don't work the political statement could be pointed to by small minds like...


yours.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:45 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Feel free to prove that I've ever said that I was convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a zoonotic origin, **** wit.
Feel free to go fuck yourself you prissy COVID Karen. You don't fool anyone dipshit.
[Reply]
Donger 12:47 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yes, he was a pro mask person before the study. That's why he did it. He hoped to finally find good evidence for it because he knew the evidence was lacking.

And in order to publish the study, the accepting journal required a long political statement disavowing the rest of the work. This made it palatable enough because even though the study showed the face masks don't work the political statement could be pointed to by small minds like...


yours.
The study doesn't show that masks don't work. On the contrary, the RCT shows they do, since there were fewer infections in the mask group.

Did it reach the 50% threshold he was hoping for? No. Then again, the results are inconclusive and didn't even look at source control.

You're full of shit, moron. And a liar.
[Reply]
Donger 12:48 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Feel free to go **** yourself you prissy COVID Karen. You don't fool anyone dipshit.
No thanks. I'll enjoy my mask-free existence now that I'm fully-vaccinated though, twunt.

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:50 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's about what I expected.

Prove that I've ever said that I was convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a zoonotic origin.

Now, are you convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a lab origin?
Hey look who is changing the argument yet again. You spend all your time arguing with people who's opinion ends up being correct then you just want to argue the semantics of the conversations.

You are already spinning this argument and I have no desire to go through this with you. You are either insane or just flat dishonest and neither appeal to me.

The fact you continually want to argue semantics before and after you are shown to be wrong is a sure sign of some type of mental instability. Get help.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:55 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
The study doesn't show that masks don't work. On the contrary, the RCT shows they do, since there were fewer infections in the mask group.

Did it reach the 50% threshold he was hoping for? No. Then again, the results are inconclusive and didn't even look at source control.

You're full of shit, moron. And a liar.
Sounds like you're mad.

Sorry your lame religion got exposed.

2.1% for non-wearers vs 2 % for those who "wore them correctly".

No wonder your Covid Cult didn't want to talk about this.

Most of them were smart enough to ignore it. But you are so eager to defend it that is was fun watching you squirm.

Later.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:56 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hey look who is changing the argument yet again. You spend all your time arguing with people who's opinion ends up being correct then you just want to argue the semantics of the conversations.

You are already spinning this argument and I have no desire to go through this with you. You are either insane or just flat dishonest and neither appeal to me.

The fact you continually want to argue semantics before and after you are shown to be wrong is a sure sign of some type of mental instability. Get help.
I think he was just a scared old man who thought he was going to die from Covid and he got a little too wrapped up in the propaganda.

It's like Q for liberals.
[Reply]
Donger 12:59 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Hey look who is changing the argument yet again. You spend all your time arguing with people who's opinion ends up being correct then you just want to argue the semantics of the conversations.

You are already spinning this argument and I have no desire to go through this with you. You are either insane or just flat dishonest and neither appeal to me.

The fact you continually want to argue semantics before and after you are shown to be wrong is a sure sign of some type of mental instability. Get help.
I'm not changing anything. I've only argued with the people who state, with no uncertainty, that SARS-CoV-2 absolutely came from the WIV.

Opinions are fine. My opinion is that SARS-CoV-2 had a zoonotic origin.

Now, are you convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a lab origin?
[Reply]
Donger 01:01 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Sounds like you're mad.

Sorry your lame religion got exposed.

2.1% for non-wearers vs 2 % for those who "wore them correctly".

No wonder your Covid Cult didn't want to talk about this.

Most of them were smart enough to ignore it. But you are so eager to defend it that is was fun watching you squirm.

Later.
I think we've found Frankie's clone!!

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:04 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm not changing anything. I've only argued with the people who state, with no uncertainty, that SARS-CoV-2 absolutely came from the WIV.

Opinions are fine. My opinion is that SARS-CoV-2 had a zoonotic origin.

Now, are you convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a lab origin?
You are once again making up your own argument based on semantical bullshit.

The virus coming from the lab does not mean it didn't have "zoonic" origins and nobody is saying the original virus didn't start in bats that were being studied at the lab.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:05 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I think he was just a scared old man who thought he was going to die from Covid and he got a little too wrapped up in the propaganda.

It's like Q for liberals.
Donger was this retarded well before Covid. He just really has reached a fever with it because he couldn't obsess on Detoxing anymore.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:05 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm not changing anything. I've only argued with the people who state, with no uncertainty, that SARS-CoV-2 absolutely came from the WIV.

Opinions are fine. My opinion is that SARS-CoV-2 had a zoonotic origin.

Now, are you convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a lab origin?
Because the theory that it came from a homeless woman eating a raw bat in a dirty wet market makes so much more sense to you?

Honestly I think you just live to argue, particularly on this issue.

*in before "No I don't" response*
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:09 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm shocked by all the lefties defending Fauci.

He's not just been exposed, he needs to be punished for lying under oath repeatedly.
You really shouldn't be. The leftist marxists view this man as a god-like celebrity.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 36
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up