ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 36
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Fauci Emails.
MahomesMagic 08:36 PM 06-01-2021
Take a look.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...y-fauci-emails
[Reply]
Donger 12:02 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Inconclusive.

Same as not statistically significant.

This is fun watching your Cult get taken down.
It is fun proving you completely wrong that this RCT shows that masks don't work with the author's own words, yes.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:12 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's fake, as was the Biden Laptop story.

Hunter Biden claimed he had 'no recollection' of the Arkansas woman who bore his child - but texts reveal that she worked for him, and that she told him about the pregnancy in 2018.

The bombshell messages also show that just three months after Lunden Roberts gave birth to their baby girl, Navy Joan Roberts, Hunter asked his assistant to make sure that the new mother had been kicked off his company's health insurance plan.

The texts are on Hunter's abandoned laptop, obtained and exclusively verified by DailyMail.com.

Hunter, 51, conceived his daughter with Lunden, 29, around December 2017 while still in a relationship with his brother's widow Hallie Biden. The girl was his fourth child.

He ignored her pleas for help caring for the child and denied paternity when she eventually sued him for child support in an Arkansas court.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-reveal.html
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:30 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Who has said that?
Alrighty folks its now time to witness the Donger spin.

After spending a year arguing vehemently with anyone who said it looks like the virus was made in a lab, Donger now will start his, I never said definitively it wasn't made in a lab I just said I don't know.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:32 PM 06-02-2021
It is fun proving you completely wrong that this RCT shows that masks don't work with the author's own words, yes.
Yes, it is fun watching you ride the short bus again as an adult.

Because who do you trust more to interpret scientific data?!

Junior Staffer at Factcheck.org

or

Professor Carl Heneghan
Professor of Evidence-Based Medicine and Director, Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine; Fellow of Kellogg College
About

Carl Heneghan is Director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and a practising GP. A clinical epidemiologist, he studies patients receiving care from clinicians, especially those with common problems, with the aim of improving the evidence base used in clinical practice.

His research interests include non-communicable diseases such as cardiovascular disease, and he currently chairs WHO guidelines on self-care and cardiovascular disease risk. He is also interested in the treatment of communicable diseases in primary care.

Professor Heneghan also investigates the evidence base for publication bias and drug and device regulation, and he is an international expert, advising governments, on the regulatory and evidence requirements for devices and drugs as well as evidence-based projects in the public interest. He is also a founder of the alltrials campaign.

You brought a plastic spork to a machine gun fight.

Carl Heneghan
@carlheneghan

·
Nov 19, 2020
Landmark Danish study shows face masks have no significant effect https://spectator.co.uk/article/do-m...d-of-covid-19- via
@spectator
[Reply]
Donger 12:33 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Alrighty folks its now time to witness the Donger spin.

After spending a year arguing vehemently with anyone who said it looks like the virus was made in a lab, Donger now will start his, I never said definitively it wasn't made in a lab I just said I don't know.
I haven't argued with anyone who said that it looks like it was made in a lab. I've argued with the people who state that it was made in a lab. I think you're one of them, right?

And yes, I don't know if it had zoonotic origin. I don't know if it had WIV origin.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:36 PM 06-02-2021
I haven't argued with anyone who said that it looks like it was made in a lab. I've argued with the people who state that it was made in a lab. I think you're one of them, right?

And yes, I don't know if it had zoonotic origin. I don't know if it had WIV origin.
:-)
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:37 PM 06-02-2021
Yep. What a super troll.
[Reply]
Donger 12:37 PM 06-02-2021
Yes, it is fun watching you ride the short bus again as an adult.

Because who do you trust more to interpret scientific data?!

Junior Staffer at Factcheck.org

or

Professor Carl Heneghan
Professor of Evidence-Based Medicine and Director, Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine; Fellow of Kellogg College
About

Carl Heneghan is Director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and a practising GP. A clinical epidemiologist, he studies patients receiving care from clinicians, especially those with common problems, with the aim of improving the evidence base used in clinical practice.

His research interests include non-communicable diseases such as cardiovascular disease, and he currently chairs WHO guidelines on self-care and cardiovascular disease risk. He is also interested in the treatment of communicable diseases in primary care.

Professor Heneghan also investigates the evidence base for publication bias and drug and device regulation, and he is an international expert, advising governments, on the regulatory and evidence requirements for devices and drugs as well as evidence-based projects in the public interest. He is also a founder of the alltrials campaign.

You brought a plastic spork to a machine gun fight.

Carl Heneghan
@carlheneghan

·
Nov 19, 2020
Landmark Danish study shows face masks have no significant effect https://spectator.co.uk/article/do-m...d-of-covid-19- via
@spectator
From your link:

As a result, it seems that any effect masks have on preventing the spread of the disease in the community is small.

I don't disagree with that based on the RCT results, which were inclusive and didn't even consider source control, numb nuts.

And, just for giggles, the author of your favorite RCT again:

The paper’s lead author, Dr. Henning Bundgaard of the specialty hospital Rigshospitalet and Copenhagen University Hospital, told Forbes much the same.

“Even a small degree of protection is worth using the face masks,” he said, “because you are protecting yourself against a potentially life-threatening disease.”

Idiot.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:38 PM 06-02-2021

You forgot your nervous laughter smilie with your above horseshit post.
[Reply]
Donger 12:39 PM 06-02-2021
That's about what I expected.

Prove that I've ever said that I was convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a zoonotic origin.

Now, are you convinced and certain that SARS-CoV-2 had a lab origin?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:39 PM 06-02-2021
From your link:

As a result, it seems that any effect masks have on preventing the spread of the disease in the community is small.

I don't disagree with that based on the RCT results, which were inclusive and didn't even consider source control, numb nuts.

And, just for giggles, the author of your favorite RCT again:

The paper’s lead author, Dr. Henning Bundgaard of the specialty hospital Rigshospitalet and Copenhagen University Hospital, told Forbes much the same.

“Even a small degree of protection is worth using the face masks,” he said, “because you are protecting yourself against a potentially life-threatening disease.”

Idiot.
I already explained this to you. Why don't you tell me why the Danish Mask study was repeatedly rejected by major scientific journals?
[Reply]
Donger 12:40 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
You forgot your nervous laughter smilie with your above horseshit post.
There's nothing horseshit about it. DDS flare up?
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:41 PM 06-02-2021
There's nothing horseshit about it. DDS flare up?
Lol at the ego on such a dipshit troll.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:41 PM 06-02-2021
In China they would call people like Donger a useful dupe.

He does the work for the CCP for free. No $$$ needed.
[Reply]
Donger 12:41 PM 06-02-2021
I already explained this to you. Why don't you tell me why the Danish Mask study was repeatedly rejected by major scientific journals?
You already explained what to me, numb nuts? That the very author of the study you used to lie about says that masks offer some protection?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 36
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up