ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 36
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Fauci Emails.
MahomesMagic 08:36 PM 06-01-2021
Take a look.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...y-fauci-emails
[Reply]
Pennywise 10:18 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's fake, as was the Biden Laptop story.

Sure it is.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dail...es-2021-4?op=1
[Reply]
Fish 10:21 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Good example. Meaningless stuff that was already known.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:22 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's fake, as was the Biden Laptop story.
AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:25 AM 06-02-2021
Wasn't made in a lab


[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:26 AM 06-02-2021
Banned the next day XD


[Reply]
Donger 10:27 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wasn't made in a lab
Who has said that?
[Reply]
Hoover 10:27 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
The claim was that he said masks are worthless. He did not say that in that email. He said that masks are really for infected people to prevent them spreading the virus (source control). And, that they might provide some protection for the wearer against getting the virus.

And, at that time, we didn't have confirmed asymptomatic spread. So yes, of course he's talking about the infected wearing masks.

There's nothing new there.
Why so defensive of Fauci?


Just curious

The Government forced an aggressive mask policy on the people, which also chanting "follow. the science" except that we didn't follow the science when it came to masking, and you're blind if you don't realize how and why masks were used in this pandemic.

I mean, on one hand the California government is telling me my mask won't work vs smoke caused by wild fires because smoke partials are are two small for basic masks to filter, but in the same breath they state that it will help prevent the spread of the virus.

The policies that Fauci promoted don't match what he said in these early emails.

I want to know why? What was the agenda.

And for all the lifts want a fucking Jan 6th commission, what he need is an investigation into Covid. How was it created and why was the response the way it was.

Talk about a shit show, and for the record, Trump owns this just as much as Fauci does.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:27 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
#SARS_CoV_2 is so small it passes easily between #mask fibers #Fauciemails

It's almost like someone learned something from independent studies and then changed their mind. Oh the horror. Contrary to popular belief, once shown new information, it is acceptable to change one's mind instead of just sticking your head and the sand and going "nuh uh".
[Reply]
Donger 10:27 AM 06-02-2021
BleedingRed is REALLY excited for some reason...

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 10:29 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Why so defensive of Fauci?


Just curious

The Government forced an aggressive mask policy on the people, which also chanting "follow. the science" except that we didn't follow the science when it came to masking, and you're blind if you don't realize how and why masks were used in this pandemic.

I mean, on one hand the California government is telling me my mask won't work vs smoke caused by wild fires because smoke partials are are two small for basic masks to filter, but in the same breath they state that it will help prevent the spread of the virus.

The policies that Fauci promoted don't match what he said in these early emails.

I want to know why? What was the agenda.

And for all the lifts want a ****ing Jan 6th commission, what he need is an investigation into Covid. How was it created and why was the response the way it was.

Talk about a shit show, and for the record, Detoxing owns this just as much as Fauci does.
I'm not defending Fauci. Nothing he's done requires defending. I'm correcting the people who claim that he's flip-flopped and lied.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:33 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It's almost like someone learned something from independent studies and then changed their mind. Oh the horror. Contrary to popular belief, once shown new information, it is acceptable to change one's mind instead of just sticking your head and the sand and going "nuh uh".
There wasn't any new information.

The only major Randomized Control Trial that took place during Covid was Danish Mask with 6000 participants and it showed no statistical significance.

We also then took part in some of the largest experiments ever and this is how it turned out:

We’re nearly 3 months removed from Biden saying that lifting mask mandates was “neanderthal thinking,” and as far as I can tell he’s never faced a single question about it, even after he was indisputably proven wrong

Democracy dies in darkness pic.twitter.com/gKBTI8bMIE

— IM (@ianmSC) June 1, 2021


The masks were used for political purposes. It made everyone FEEL like they were in a pandemic more. That's why they were used..simply to ramp up the fear factor.
[Reply]
Donger 10:36 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
There wasn't any new information.

The only major Randomized Control Trial that took place during Covid was Danish Mask with 6000 participants and it showed no statistical significance.

The masks were used for political purposes. It made everyone FEEL like they were in a pandemic more. That's why they were used..simply to ramp up the fear factor.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/da...e-coronavirus/

While fewer people in the masked group became infected — equivalent to an 18% reduction in risk — the difference was not statistically significant, meaning the result may have come about by chance. Given the observed number of infections in each group, the plausible effect of the mask intervention ranged all the way from a 46% decrease in infection to a 23% increase.

It’s this negative result that some have interpreted to mean that masks are ineffective. But that’s not how the authors frame their findings.

Bundgaard, et al.: Our results suggest that the recommendation to wear a surgical mask when outside the home among others did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in mask wearers in a setting where social distancing and other public health measures were in effect, mask recommendations were not among those measures, and community use of masks was uncommon. Yet, the findings were inconclusive and cannot definitively exclude a 46% reduction to a 23% increase in infection of mask wearers in such a setting. It is important to emphasize that this trial did not address the effects of masks as source control or as protection in settings where social distancing and other public health measures are not in effect.


And:

The paper’s lead author, Dr. Henning Bundgaard of the specialty hospital Rigshospitalet and Copenhagen University Hospital, told Forbes much the same.

“Even a small degree of protection is worth using the face masks,” he said, “because you are protecting yourself against a potentially life-threatening disease.”

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:44 AM 06-02-2021
For Donger, there is only one honorable action left.



[Reply]
Donger 10:48 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
For Donger, there is only one honorable action left.


Lol. "Masks don't work because they don't provide 100% protection" moron pipes up.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:50 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Lol. "Masks don't work because they don't provide 100% protection" moron pipes up.
yes yes pivot bitch monkey
[Reply]
Page 5 of 36
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up