ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 36
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Fauci Emails.
MahomesMagic 08:36 PM 06-01-2021
Take a look.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...y-fauci-emails
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:55 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh? What email is that?
5 min search.

#Fauci says masks arenít needed unless youíre sick and notes the #SARS_CoV_2 is so small it passes easily between #mask fibers #Fauciemails pic.twitter.com/8mdPVPho2L

— Philip Holloway 😊 (@PhilHollowayEsq) June 2, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:55 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
I find it so weird how some of these nuts are obsessing over Fauci. I don't get it at all.

[Reply]
Donger 09:55 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I'm not seeing where he says that they are worthless there. Care to point it out?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:55 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
February of 2020. :-)

Maybe look up the definition of "learning".

It's funny how Fauci is "always lying", unless he says something you want to believe.
[Reply]
Donger 09:56 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
5 min search.

And again:

I'm not seeing where he says that they are worthless there. Care to point it out?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:00 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
And again:

I'm not seeing where he says that they are worthless there. Care to point it out?
Ok, not going to play this game with you. You asked what email, it was presented to you by two separate CP members. Unless the virus grew in size, Fauci stated, in Feb 2020, that masks do little to stop the spread of the virus. And according to Fauci mask are only for those that are sick / infected.

You want to play language parsing games, go back the _Trump Supporters Attack the Capitol thread and argue sedition vs. treason with mkp the gimp.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:00 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
And again:

I'm not seeing where he says that they are worthless there. Care to point it out?
I'm asking the mods change Dongers name today to Idiot for today because of this comment.



[Reply]
Hoover 10:03 AM 06-02-2021
I'm shocked by all the lefties defending Fauci.

He's not just been exposed, he needs to be punished for lying under oath repeatedly.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:05 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm shocked by all the lefties defending Fauci.

He's not just been exposed, he needs to be punished for lying under oath repeatedly.
He hasn't been exposed at all.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:05 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I'm asking the mods change Dongers name today to Idiot for today because of this comment.


Probably fake but whatever.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:06 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I'm asking the mods change Dongers name today to Idiot for today because of this comment.


Fake and gay.
[Reply]
TLO 10:06 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm shocked by all the lefties defending Fauci.

He's not just been exposed, he needs to be punished for lying under oath repeatedly.
I'm not a lefty.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:08 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Fake and gay.
Best part is it isn't a fake email. It's from the WP FOIA request :-):-):-)

Now you could say that the guy who emailed him is a conspiracy theorist. But the email is real XD


Its the BIDEN LAPTOP story all over again!
[Reply]
Donger 10:11 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Ok, not going to play this game with you. You asked what email, it was presented to you by two separate CP members. Unless the virus grew in size, Fauci stated, in Feb 2020, that masks do little to stop the spread of the virus. And according to Fauci mask are only for those that are sick / infected.

You want to play language parsing games, go back the _Detoxing Supporters Attack the Capitol thread and argue sedition vs. treason with mkp the gimp.
The claim was that he said masks are worthless. He did not say that in that email. He said that masks are really for infected people to prevent them spreading the virus (source control). And, that they might provide some protection for the wearer against getting the virus.

And, at that time, we didn't have confirmed asymptomatic spread. So yes, of course he's talking about the infected wearing masks.

There's nothing new there.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:16 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Best part is it isn't a fake email. It's from the WP FOIA request :-):-):-)

Now you could say that the guy who emailed him is a conspiracy theorist. But the email is real XD


Its the BIDEN LAPTOP story all over again!
It's fake, as was the Biden Laptop story.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 36
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up