ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 36
« First < 253132333435 36 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Fauci Emails.
MahomesMagic 08:36 PM 06-01-2021
Take a look.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...y-fauci-emails
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:32 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
People who believe COVID-19 conspiracies have these 7 tendencies

https://www.fastcompany.com/90506252...e-7-tendencies

That wasn't a conspiracy—though the govt convicts people every year of it. You might try looking up the meaning of the word. The entire conspiracy tag is to shut down debate and is a coined epithet by the very people who do not have out best interests in mind. It also used by ignorants who can't article an argument against something.
[Reply]
TLO 03:33 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That wasn't a conspiracy. You might try looking up the meaning of the word. The entire conspiracy tag is to shut down debate and is a coined epithet by the very people who do not have out best interests in mind.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:35 PM 06-10-2021
Go to your room kid and gamble your money away. Or would that be your parents basement? Yeah, I think that's it.
[Reply]
TLO 03:36 PM 06-10-2021
Go to your room kid and gamble your money away. Or would that be your parents basement? Yeah, I think that's it.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:37 PM 06-10-2021
Who let you out of your room? I see I live in your head rent free too.
[Reply]
TLO 03:39 PM 06-10-2021
Who let you out of your room? I see I live in your head rent free too.
I'm putting you on fake ignore! Goodbye BEP!!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:40 PM 06-10-2021
You're not cuttin' it here in DC TLO. You're way out of your league, reviewing all your posts in here. Very little substance or contribution.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:42 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'm putting you on fake ignore! Goodbye BEP!!!
Cool! :-) You're leaving me forever. Waaaaaa!

Though hardly anyone announces who they put on ignore. They usually just ignore them.
[Reply]
TLO 03:42 PM 06-10-2021

[Reply]
TLO 03:43 PM 06-10-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:48 PM 06-10-2021
Continue to ruin the thread for the adults in the room.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:17 PM 06-10-2021
So Fauci is now saying :
“Attacks on Me Are Attacks Against Science”
:-) This guy thinks he's some white-robed hero, high priest that must never be questioned or has a God Complex. His hubris is stunningly high.

I'm not buying it was Obama Administration behind this, because it was someone in that administration who put the kabosh on Fauci's Gain-of-Function efforts, which he went around anway. But if taken down, he will be the fall guy for some others.

Originally Posted by :
If the false narrative further collapses toward the Obama administration’s funding and support of the Wuhan biological weapons lab, then the destruction of Fauci will be used as a shield to protect the lightbringer, Obama. They are holding Fauci as defense in the event the sunlight gets too close to Obama. This is the familiar pattern previously deployed.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ainst-science/

Videos of him being an arrogant elitist who must never be challenged are in the link.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by :
Video proof that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was keeping live bats for experimentation on their campus.

Peter Daszak -- who sent money from Fauci to the Wuhan lab -- has repeatedly denied that any bats were kept at Wuhan, claiming that this is a "conspiracy theory."

Now he allows that he "wouldn't be surprised" if they were trying to set up a "bat colony" in the lab.

Hmm -- from "conspiracy theory" to something that wouldn't surprise him.

And this new stance comes just after the DRASTIC group of covid researches releases video of bats at the lab...

Smoking Gun Video from Sky News Australia Shows Live Bats Being Kept at the Wuhan Lab, Despite Peter Daszak's Repeated Claims That Any Suggestion of Live Bats at Wuhan Was a "Conspiracy Theory"
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:08 PM Yesterday
So Fauci is now saying :
“Attacks on Me Are Attacks Against Science”
:-) This guy thinks he's some white-robed hero, high priest that must never be questioned or has a God Complex. His hubris is stunningly high.

I'm not buying it was Obama Administration behind this, because it was someone in that administration who put the kabosh on Fauci's Gain-of-Function efforts, which he went around anway. But if taken down, he will be the fall guy for some others.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ainst-science/

Videos of him being an arrogant elitist who must never be challenged are in the link.
Remember what the inventor of the PCR said about Dr. Fauci?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic Yesterday, 02:33 PM
This message has been deleted by MahomesMagic.
Just Passin' By 08:31 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
Page 35 of 36
« First < 253132333435 36 >
Up