ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 36
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Fauci Emails.
MahomesMagic 08:36 PM 06-01-2021
Take a look.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...y-fauci-emails
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:47 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) you are such a ****ing moron. I read the whole thing, its clear they were concerned right out the gate that it didn't look like natural evolution. But you keep on being you dumbass.
Rachel Maddow told him nothing to see here so now he sticks his head in the sand!
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:48 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The email from Dr. Peter Daszak, President of the EcoHealth Alliance, a group that has extensive ties to the Wuhan lab gain of function research, sent the email to Fauci on April 18, 2020, roughly six weeks after the outbreak had taken hold.

The email states:

“As the Pl of the ROl grant publicly targeted by Fox News reporters at the Presidential press briefing last night, I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

From my perspective, your comments are brave, and coming from your trusted voice, will help dispel the myths being spun around the virus’ origins. Once this pandemic’s over I look forward thanking you in person and let you know how important your comments are to us all.”

Fauci responded to the email the day after, writing

“Peter:

Many thanks for your kind note.

Best Regards,

Tony”

Daszak, who also works for the World Health Organisation, is on record admitting that he was involved with manipulating coronaviruses. Here is a video of him talking in DECEMBER 2019 about how ‘good’ the viruses are for messing around with in a lab:

Daszak notes that “coronaviruses are pretty good… you can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily… the spiked proteins drive a lot about what happens. You can get the sequence you can build the protein, we work with Ralph Baric at UNC to do this, insert into the backbone of another virus and do some work in a lab.”

Elsewhere, the emails show that Fauci also knew very early on, before the WHO even declared a pandemic, that researchers suspected the virus had been ‘potentially engineered’ in a lab, as this exchange with Kristian G. Andersen of the Scripps Research Institute from January 2020 shows

The emails with Fauci show that Daszak had already dismissed the lab leak notion nearly a year before that ‘investigation’ began, and despite other researchers saying it looked potentially engineered.

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of this is that Daszak was one of the lead “investigators” on the WHO panel tasked with looking into the origins of the pandemic.

Is it any surprise that this guy, whose organisation has shovelled at least $600,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in the past few years to play around with coronaviruses inside the lab, determined within 3 hours of visiting the lab in February 2021 that there was ‘nothing to see here’?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/e...iruses-thanked
If Fauci got up on a podium and said he needed to confess because he hasn't been honest this whole time etc...then certain people in this forum still wouldn't believe it.
[Reply]
TLO 09:48 AM 06-02-2021
Why do people dislike Fauci so much? I'd be interested in hearing your own personal opinions.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:49 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Why do people dislike Fauci so much? I'd be interested in hearing your own personal opinions.
So you haven't actually listened to him speak for the last year?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:50 AM 06-02-2021
:-) you are such a ****ing moron. I read the whole thing, its clear they were concerned right out the gate that it didn't look like natural evolution. But you keep on being you dumbass.
They were concerned, but also stated that more research needed to be done.

Way to cherry-pick what you wanted to believe, idiot.
[Reply]
Donger 09:50 AM 06-02-2021
Because they blame him for the lockdowns and mitigation efforts. They also falsely claim that he's lied about things.
[Reply]
TLO 09:51 AM 06-02-2021
So you haven't actually listened to him speak for the last year?
That doesn't answer the question I asked.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:52 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Because they blame him for the lockdowns and mitigation efforts. They also falsely claim that he's lied about things.
Like how he said masks were worthless in private on email :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:52 AM 06-02-2021
Oh, and Trump ended up not liking him.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:52 AM 06-02-2021
Because he's been the bearer of bad news.
[Reply]
Donger 09:52 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Like how he said masks were worthless in private on email :-):-):-):-):-)
Oh? What email is that?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:52 AM 06-02-2021
awe poor Donger's god is being exposed, thus he is being exposed.

Donger still thinks masks helped
[Reply]
Fish 09:53 AM 06-02-2021
I find it so weird how some of these nuts are obsessing over Fauci. I don't get it at all.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:53 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh? What email is that?

[Reply]
Donger 09:54 AM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
awe poor Donger's god is being exposed, thus he is being exposed.

Donger still thinks masks helped
Exposed how?

Of course I masks helped. Only a fool or a delusional nut would look at the studies and even MM's beloved RCT and say they do not.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 36
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up