ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
BigRichard 06:03 AM 12-11-2020
Absolutley love the Loki character and cant imagine that I wont love this.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:25 AM 12-11-2020
I'm sure I'll enjoy that one.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:27 AM 12-11-2020
So who is gonna play Immortus?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 04:55 PM 02-24-2021
https://deadline.com/2021/02/disney-...es-1234699862/

Series release date; June 11th.

Some Star Wars info too.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:05 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
https://deadline.com/2021/02/disney-...es-1234699862/

Series release date; June 11th.

Some Star Wars info too.
Yeah, it's a bit disappointing.

I had hoped that Loki would begin two weeks after the conclusion of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier.

Instead, Star Wars: The Bad Batch will begin on May 4th (of course!), with the second episode airing on Friday, May 7th, which will continue each Friday until the series is complete.

I don't know if that means Bad Batch will have only 6 episodes or if they plan to have a "Double Feature" each Friday night with the conclusion of Bad Batch and the beginning of Loki.

From my understanding, What If? is supposed to begin shortly after the conclusion of Loki and that's it for new Marvel shows in 2021.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:46 PM 02-24-2021
This is the Disney+ show that I’ve been waiting for.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:05 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This is the Disney+ show that Iíve been waiting for.
It looks freaking amazing!
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:14 PM 02-24-2021
If this takes place after Endgame, are we going to get an explanation in the first episode for how he comes back from Thanos killing him?
[Reply]
007 09:26 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
If this takes place after Endgame, are we going to get an explanation in the first episode for how he comes back from Thanos killing him?

He's not that loki.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:24 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
He's not that loki.
This. He's one of those splinter realities The Ancient One was explaining to Banner, that's how he ends up in the custody of the Time Variance Authority. Likely they'll offer him a job as one of their agents hunting down other people that damage the "main timeline" in return for them not plopping him back in his timeline in Thor's custody.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:06 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This. He's one of those splinter realities The Ancient One was explaining to Banner, that's how he ends up in the custody of the Time Variance Authority. Likely they'll offer him a job as one of their agents hunting down other people that damage the "main timeline" in return for them not plopping him back in his timeline in Thor's custody.
Nerd.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:15 AM 02-25-2021

[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:41 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Wear it like a badge of honor.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:24 AM 02-25-2021
Interested in: The timeline, the universe, the seemingly high quality production.

Not interested in: Loki. I've never understood the love affair with that character.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up