ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Fight Confirmed for 2021
TLO 05:24 PM 12-06-2020
Undefeated retired boxing champion Floyd Mayweather will step back inside the ring for a "special exhibition" against Logan Paul next February, according to an announcement made by Fanmio on social media on Sunday. The event will air live on pay-per-view on Feb. 20, and fans can already order the pay-per-view now via an early bird special.

"The undefeated boxing superstar @floydmayweather will fight social media sensation @loganpaul on February 20th, 2021 available to everyone worldwide on Fanmio," Fanmio's announcement read.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:41 PM 12-06-2020
How many rounds do you think this fight is scheduled for?

JFC
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:41 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Got a few posters I'm locking horns with too if yall wanna see some good fights
Bug would whoop your ass.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:44 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sure. But floyd is smart enough to know it just takes one lucky punch and that's it. He's not going to be wreckless and go in headfirst just because Paul is an amateur. He will want to see what Paul can and can't do before and analyze it.
Then you go ahead and pay for it, because I damn sure won't
[Reply]
-King- 07:53 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Then you go ahead and pay for it, because I damn sure won't
I've never paid for a fight. HAve watched all the ones I want to watch though and I'll watch this :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:55 PM 12-06-2020
Hooray. Another useless exhibition fight.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:34 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Undefeated retired boxing champion Floyd Mayweather will step back inside the ring for a "special exhibition" against Logan Paul next February, according to an announcement made by Fanmio on social media on Sunday. The event will air live on pay-per-view on Feb. 20, and fans can already order the pay-per-view now via an early bird special.

"The undefeated boxing superstar @floydmayweather will fight social media sensation @loganpaul on February 20th, 2021 available to everyone worldwide on Fanmio," Fanmio's announcement read.
What's a "special exhibition?"
And which Paul is this? The internet douchebag guy or the other internet douchebag guy?
[Reply]
Jethopper 08:37 PM 12-06-2020
spags can go as well
[Reply]
Jethopper 08:38 PM 12-06-2020
anybody have any confidence in this?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:55 PM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
I've never paid for a fight. HAve watched all the ones I want to watch though and I'll watch this :-)
Why would anyone care about this fight :-)
[Reply]
Phsb2008 08:59 PM 12-06-2020
Cp boxing match?
[Reply]
-King- 12:42 AM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Why would anyone care about this fight :-)
One of the most popular boxers of all time vs one of the most popular youtubers of all time that was the biggest talking point of the Tyson vs. Roy Jones event. It's going to be a big spectacle and millions of people will tune in to watch, legally and illegally.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:50 AM 12-07-2020
It's going to be embarrassing. As well as embarrassing for the sport of boxing. it's going to be a complete clown show.
[Reply]
morphius 12:56 AM 12-07-2020
Mayweather? Why would anyone okay to watch that crap? I mean I guess if you are into, boring, technical fights where nothing happens but enough jabs to win points... No thanks.
[Reply]
DCTwister 07:35 AM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Guess Mayweather needs the cash. Pretty embarrassing on his part. How the hell do you burn through the hundreds of millions of dollars he has been paid in his career?
Whores and blow are expensive I guess.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 07:45 AM 12-07-2020
Hopefully this is the result at some point


[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up