ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 21
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>NSFW. D congresswoman Kate Hill brushing a young staffers hair, naked. NSFW
Bump 11:39 PM 10-18-2019
Weird

[Reply]
eDave 02:38 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Over/under on when she resigns?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:41 PM 10-24-2019
nb4 "it's a blurry picture of a shittily tattooed four leaf clover"

Also, those scars on her lower torso makes me think she's had a hysterectomy or something to that effect.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:44 PM 10-24-2019
A Democrat with Nazi insignia on their body....nothing’s changed in the Democrat party.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:59 PM 10-24-2019
She seems like a freak in the bed.

Would
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:10 PM 10-24-2019
She's the first female congressman to face a House ethics inquiry over a sexual relationship.

Another glass ceiling shattered. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:51 PM 10-24-2019
Meh, she's a BEP, what do you expect?
[Reply]
listopencil 04:00 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

Out of all of this, finally one of the pics creeped me out. Girl with the glasses lower right. Her neck is as thick as her head. Fucking creepy.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:04 PM 10-24-2019
The Iron Cross (German: About this soundEisernes Kreuz (help·info), abbreviated EK) is a former military decoration in the Kingdom of Prussia, and later in the German Empire (1871–1918) and Nazi Germany (1933–1945). It was established by King Friedrich Wilhelm III of Prussia on 17 March 1813 during the Napoleonic Wars (EK 1813). The award was backdated to the birthday (10 March) of his late wife Queen Louise. Louise was the first person to receive this decoration (posthumously).[1] The recommissioned Iron Cross was also awarded during the Franco-Prussian War (EK 1870), World War I (EK 1914), and World War II (EK 1939). The Iron Cross that was awarded during World War II has a swastika in the center. The Iron Cross was normally a military decoration only, though there were instances of it being awarded to civilians for performing military functions. Two examples of this were civilian test pilots Hanna Reitsch who was awarded the Iron Cross 2nd Class and 1st Class and Melitta Schenk Gräfin von Stauffenberg, who was awarded the Iron Cross 2nd Class, for their actions as pilots during World War II.

The design of the cross symbol was black with a white or silver outline, was ultimately derived from the cross pattée of the Teutonic Order, used by knights on occasions from the 13th century.[2]

The Prussian Army black cross pattée was also used as the symbol of the succeeding German Army from 1871 to March/April 1918, when it was replaced by the Balkenkreuz. In 1956, it was re-introduced as the symbol of the Bundeswehr, the modern German armed forces.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Cross
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10-24-2019, 04:07 PM
This message has been deleted by BigCatDaddy.
Discuss Thrower 04:50 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Out of all of this, finally one of the pics creeped me out. Girl with the glasses lower right. Her neck is as thick as her head. Fucking creepy.
Of course her ex-husband posted on /r/wifesharing
[Reply]
patteeu 04:53 PM 10-24-2019
I doubt she has an Iron Cross tattoo because she's a nazi or because she likes nazis. It probably has more to do with something more California like skateboarding or a motorcycle gang.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:15 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I doubt she has an Iron Cross tattoo because she's a nazi or because she likes nazis. It probably has more to do with something more California like skateboarding or a motorcycle gang.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-sy...ed-Baron-cross
[Reply]
listopencil 06:46 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Of course her ex-husband posted on /r/wifesharing
After reading an article about this I feel badly for the ex-husband and the young girl. It seems like they were trying to make the relationship work and Kate blindsided them both by noping out of it. I don't know how realistic the threat of blackmail would be, that reads like an excuse to get the story and pics into public conversation. But, I guess the risk of exposure is a risk you take when you enter a public life. Too bad for all concerned. Thanks for the nice nudie pics I guess. The 'Nazi' tattoo angle is fucking retarded.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:47 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
She's the first female congressman to face a House ethics inquiry over a sexual relationship.

Another glass ceiling shattered. :-)
The #MeToo movement hits at women now.
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 07:14 PM 10-24-2019
She has a big ugly nose. Where are the nudes?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:26 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
News Talia Lavin could have used LAST YEAR!!

https://nypost.com/2018/06/26/new-yo...g-nazi-tattoo/
[Reply]
Page 9 of 21
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up