ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>NSFW. D congresswoman Kate Hill brushing a young staffers hair, naked. NSFW
Bump 11:39 PM 10-18-2019
Weird

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:43 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
... The 'Nazi' tattoo angle is ****ing retarded.
Not when you check into her past statements on it, apparently.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:45 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
What has she said? A paraphrase would be fine.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:50 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Good for her, but this guy wants to know how to get involved as well...

You should probably get Lones permission before posting his pic.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:57 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What has she said? A paraphrase would be fine.
Just reports. It's not something I've looked into, which is why I used "apparently".

https://twnews.co.uk/uk-news/katie-h...g-a-bong-naked

https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...oo-report-says
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:04 PM 10-24-2019
Angelbutt-123 on reddit r/Wouldyoufuckmywife

I mean..... I think itís a bad look but... I donít give a fuck
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:09 PM 10-24-2019
yeah it's probably the Independent Truck Company logo.

But pretty hilarious that nobody in their PR arm hasn't come out to say that.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:09 PM 10-24-2019

[Reply]
listopencil 08:09 PM 10-24-2019
Go ahead and post her past statements on it then. All I am seeing are more bullshit articles confirming that the 'Nazi' angle is fucking retarded.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:17 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Go ahead and post her past statements on it then. All I am seeing are more bullshit articles confirming that the 'Nazi' angle is ****ing retarded.
First, the claims are not at all retarded, if the claims are accurate and the similarity is sufficient.

Second, I said it was just reports that I hadn't looked into. I find this sort of thing boring, beyond the hypocrisy angle.
[Reply]
Fish 08:21 PM 10-24-2019
Just reports. It's not something I've looked into, which is why I used "apparently".

https://twnews.co.uk/uk-news/katie-h...g-a-bong-naked

https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...oo-report-says
Neither of those links mentions any past statements. Did you post the wrong links?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:22 PM 10-24-2019
First, the claims are not at all retarded, if the claims are accurate and the similarity is sufficient.

Second, I said it was just reports that I hadn't looked into. I find this sort of thing boring, beyond the hypocrisy angle.
I don't see anything coming from her to make me doubt my first instinct that her tattoo isn't related to naziism, fwiw.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:23 PM 10-24-2019

You misunderstand. The woman appears to have an Iron Cross tattooed on an intimate part of her anatomy. I am not commenting on the accuracy of that observation. I am commenting on the knee jerk OMGNAZI reaction by some in the media and some people on social media accounts, which is fucking retarded.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:24 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don't see anything coming from her to make me doubt my first instinct that her tattoo isn't related to naziism, fwiw.
At first glance it looks like the eisenkreuz but it's most likely a sk8r tat given she's a bi-millenial from California.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:25 PM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Neither of those links mentions any past statements. Did you post the wrong links?
Second link

Originally Posted by :
She has criticized racist Facebook posts that included a similar-looking cross, posted by a Santa Clarita veteran who was featured in her political rival's campaign adverts last year

The veteran, David Brayton, posted racist memes on his Facebook page including the KKK insignia of a 'blood cross', a similar shape to the iron cross.

Hill called out the veteran at the time, saying the posts left her 'deeply disturbed' and that his 'hateful rhetoric' helped fuel 'violence across America'.
You're welcome to follow the bread crumbs, or not. I chose not to, but I don't care about accusations of this nature, beyond the hypocrisy angle. Anything that can be filed under "RACIST!!!!" is, effectively, dead to me as an attack.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:26 PM 10-24-2019
Well, she's won my vote.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up