ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Media Center>Free games on Epic Gamestore
Imon Yourside 04:36 PM 06-20-2019
Epic gives away 1-2 free games every week now, lolz.

Free this week Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection and Ark Survival Evolved




[Reply]
Mecca 03:46 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Star Wars: Battlefront II is free for the next 7 days.

Doubt there are very many full servers at this point, though, but I have no idea.
It's the celebration edition so you start with lots of stuff.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:26 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Star Wars: Battlefront II is free for the next 7 days.

Doubt there are very many full servers at this point, though, but I have no idea.
i play it from time to time, there are always full games, never had a problem not getting one.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:47 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Ark on ps4 has owned my life the last 3 months...
It's even crazier on PC with all the modding, you can basically edit every setting in the game and start your own server. Not sure how the consoles work but ya i wasted a ton of time on Ark a few months ago.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:14 PM 01-18-2021
I wasn't aware Battlefront 2 added a 4 player coop mode, really enjoying it especially at it's "free" price tag :-)
[Reply]
Aalilyanna 03-02-2021, 10:20 PM
This message has been deleted by Bugeater. Reason: SPAM SPAM SPAM
YunYeong 03-02-2021, 10:21 PM
This message has been deleted by Bugeater. Reason: SPAM SPAM SPAM
kcxiv 10:24 PM 03-02-2021
the Chinese bots have infiltrated ChiefsPlanet.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:14 AM 03-03-2021
Not sure if this is the place to put this or not, but for anyone who has a PS4 and a PS+ account, they have the FFVII remake available for free all this month. Pretty good for someone like me who has wanted to play it but was always too cheap to pay $60 (not counting tax) for a partial game.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:26 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not sure if this is the place to put this or not, but for anyone who has a PS4 and a PS+ account, they have the FFVII remake available for free all this month. Pretty good for someone like me who has wanted to play it but was always too cheap to pay $60 (not counting tax) for a partial game.
FF7 is also the PlayStation plus game this month too
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:48 PM 03-07-2021
I missed Rage 2. Was free a couple weeks ago. Would have grabbed it.
[Reply]
sandscasino5 12:29 AM 03-18-2021
I give you the link to my site.
[Reply]
Online Baccarat 12:41 AM 03-18-2021
I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that Iíve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Keep posting such kind of information. Its really nice and useful. We would love to see with regard to what you upload. Also visit my web blog Ö바카라카지노 It's my pleasure to see you there!
[Reply]
SeungJee 12:43 AM 03-18-2021
After exploring a handful of the blog posts on your site, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website 샌즈카지노 as well and tell me your opinion.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:32 AM 03-18-2021

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:13 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Man I never even got a link! :-)
[Reply]
Pants 01:43 PM 06-10-2021
Another AAA title is free this week - Control.

Same people who made Max Payne, Alan Wake, and Quantum Break.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:44 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Another AAA title is free this week - Control.

Same people who made Max Payne, Alan Wake, and Quantum Break.
Control got excellent reviews.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up