ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Media Center>'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....
Deberg_1990 12:32 PM 02-24-2018
Hell yea! Im in!



[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:25 PM 10-02-2020
Season 3 teaser. and apparently there's going to be a season 4 :-)



[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 08:16 PM 10-03-2020
They are going to turn it into a pile of shit aren't they?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:34 AM 12-09-2020
New season 3 trailer.

Didn’t see Ali, but saw the girl And the villain from Karate Kid II in there.

https://youtu.be/LcDQqGJG8pA
[Reply]
Frazod 09:50 AM 12-09-2020
I'd say there's about zero doubt that Elizabeth Shue will make an appearance, but she's kind of their ace in the hole this season so they won't show her in the previews.

I assume that Johnny and Daniel will start working together, then Ali will show up, stir up all the old feelings, and throw everything into chaos.

Nice touch tossing in the baddie from the second movie. Didn't see that coming.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:13 AM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'd say there's about zero doubt that Elizabeth Shue will make an appearance, but she's kind of their ace in the hole this season so they won't show her in the previews.

I assume that Johnny and Daniel will start working together, then Ali will show up, stir up all the old feelings, and throw everything into chaos.

Nice touch tossing in the baddie from the second movie. Didn't see that coming.
Agree about Shue. They will hide that for sure.

It definitely looks like Daniel and Johnny work together this season at some point.

Wonder if they snag the villains from part III too? Mike Barnes and Terry.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:17 AM 12-09-2020
I finally stumbled into this show a month ago. I’m through a season and a half and I have to say, I was also really surprised at how much I like it.

My kids grimace now because I do too much kicking and karate yelling out of the blue now. Our rooster, Bruce Jenner, was flexing on Brideowanian in the yard the other day,and I intervened with a hiyaaaaw! And swept the leg. I’ve caught the kids making tik tak videos and they’ve then caught me in the back ground ruining them with karate kicks. I interrupted a kid bickering match at the table with a down kick on it. Yeah...I almost pulled a hammy, it they stopped bitching at each other.


I like the show. I’m working home alone, maybe I’ll go karate kick an empty box out to the burn barrel.


When rona started I gave my older kids a list of 80s movies to watch....and this has instigated a new list. If forgotten about iron eagle.

On the down side, the middle child was digging through old dvd for 80s movies, and came up with 16 candles. Ok. Great......and porky’s. Uh no.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:39 AM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I finally stumbled into this show a month ago. Iím through a season and a half and I have to say, I was also really surprised at how much I like it.

My kids grimace now because I do too much kicking and karate yelling out of the blue now. Our rooster, Bruce Jenner, was flexing on Brideowanian in the yard the other day,and I intervened with a hiyaaaaw! And swept the leg. Iíve caught the kids making tik tak videos and theyíve then caught me in the back ground ruining them with karate kicks. I interrupted a kid bickering match at the table with a down kick on it. Yeah...I almost pulled a hammy, it they stopped bitching at each other.


I like the show. Iím working home alone, maybe Iíll go karate kick an empty box out to the burn barrel.


When rona started I gave my older kids a list of 80s movies to watch....and this has instigated a new list. If forgotten about iron eagle.

On the down side, the middle child was digging through old dvd for 80s movies, and came up with 16 candles. Ok. Great......and porkyís. Uh no.
Sounds like you may be going a little stir crazy, but in an entertaining way. :-)

I haven't seen Sixteen Candles or Porky's forever. Talk about two movies that could absolutely never be made today. I have a particular soft spot for Porky's; I saw it seated in the balcony at the local theater with the prettiest girl I dated (albeit far too briefly) in high school. The balcony usher and I intensely disliked each other, and the look of sneering contempt and jealously he had on his face as we passed him still puts a smile on my face nearly 40 years later. I rounded third for the first time later that night as well. Definitely one of my better days. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:44 AM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Sounds like you may be going a little stir crazy, but in an entertaining way. :-)

I haven't seen Sixteen Candles or Porky's forever. Talk about two movies that could absolutely never be made today. I have a particular soft spot for Porky's; I saw it seated in the balcony at the local theater with the prettiest girl I dated (albeit far too briefly) in high school. The balcony usher and I intensely disliked each other, and the look of sneering contempt and jealously he had on his face as we passed him still puts a smile on my face nearly 40 years later. I rounded third for the first time later that night as well. Definitely one of my better days. :-)
Hahaha. Porkys is currently on Amazon Prime video. I actually tried watching it a few months ago. It’s pretty bad and dated. Could never be made today. Feminists would be outraged

It’s funny how we kids of the 80s basically grew up on R rated movies. And of course I did my best to shelter my kids from stuff like that. LOL

Sixteen Candles is still decent but it has become problematic because of implied date rape and bad Asian stereotypes.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:59 AM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Hahaha. Porkys is currently on Amazon Prime video. I actually tried watching it a few months ago. Itís pretty bad and dated. Could never be made today. Feminists would be outraged

Itís funny how we miss of the 80s basically grew up on R rated movies. And of course I did my best to shelter my kids from stuff like that. LOL

Sixteen Candles is still decent but it has become problematic because of implied date rape and bad Asian stereotypes.
I may have to give it another watch. At least I doubt if my perceptions of the bad guys won't chance, as the nasty backwoods rednecks and Beulah Balbricker would still be pretty shitty people today. The last time I watched Ferris Bueller, OTOH, I found myself rooting for the principal. :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:12 PM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
New season 3 trailer.

Didn’t see Ali, but saw the girl And the villain from Karate Kid II in there.

https://youtu.be/LcDQqGJG8pA

Love the Tango and Cash reference. It got, and still gets, bad reviews, but I'm a fan.


[Reply]
007 05:16 PM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
New season 3 trailer.

Didnít see Ali, but saw the girl And the villain from Karate Kid II in there.

https://youtu.be/LcDQqGJG8pA

Damn sweet. Can't wait.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:16 AM 12-10-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Love the Tango and Cash reference. It got, and still gets, bad reviews, but I'm a fan.

Hehe. Yes. Kurt Russell is a National treasure
[Reply]
notorious 07:56 AM 12-10-2020
This comment is perfect.

Originally Posted by :
Miguel: "But Sensei I'm paralyzed"

Johnny throws the wheelchair against the wall

Johnny: Not anymore

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:09 AM 12-11-2020
Here's to hoping they wrap it up with this season. I like it a lot...I'm afraid they are going to just run it into the ground. Make it a 3 season thing and call it good.
[Reply]
Valiant 02:20 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Here's to hoping they wrap it up with this season. I like it a lot...I'm afraid they are going to just run it into the ground. Make it a 3 season thing and call it good.
Netflix did not pick it up to end it. The views were massive. They have many ways to go on stories. Including always adding in new characters. I believe season 3 was filmed when Netflix got it or mostly.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up