ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 219 of 220
« First < 119169209215216217218219 220 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Purposeful media bias thread
Taco John 04:56 PM 04-18-2017
This thread is to chronicle the purposeful media bias that exists in every day life.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:08 PM 06-10-2021
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

There are news outlets showing the integrity to admit they got ths wrong. The WPost article is straightforward. Even @KenDilanianNBC, after reading the report, reluctantly admitted they got it wrong.

But CNN & MSNBC hosts know they have to lie for their viewers, so they do. pic.twitter.com/vaPOBAKv9l

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) June 10, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:33 PM 06-11-2021

What is this? When @NBCNews posts the article there’s no @Twitter warning but when @RaheemKassam posts, it’s suddenly deemed “misleading” �� pic.twitter.com/0H3L0WDfT2

— Rosie memos (@almostjingo) June 11, 2021

[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:57 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Honestly JPB, I'm getting tired of people making the statement about Twatter being homefield for any radical racist group(s) or people by asking the same question. Perhaps they should just be blunt and call-out Twatter for having a double standard and not say it in the form of a question. Everybody knows what Twatter and Facebook are up to, and why, so making comments in the form of a question is silly.

Let's face it, the fast majority of "Social Media" sites are a tool owned by radical left people and the content is controlled by young people who haven't had much life experience, they aren't going to ever allow it to be used to do anything but promote their radical agenda.

If the right wants to combat their weapon, they're going to have to do something different that point out their double-standards in the form of a question...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:01 PM 06-11-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Honestly JPB, I'm getting tired of people making the statement about Twatter being homefield for any radical racist group(s) or people by asking the same question. Perhaps they should just be blunt and call-out Twatter for having a double standard and not say it in the form of a question. Everybody knows what Twatter and Facebook are up to, and why, so making comments in the form of a question is silly.

Let's face it, the fast majority of "Social Media" sites are a tool owned by radical left people and the content is controlled by young people who haven't had much life experience, they aren't going to ever allow it to be used to do anything but promote their radical agenda.

If the right wants to combat their weapon, they're going to have to do something different that point out their double-standards in the form of a question...
There's "the right" and, then, there's the "political right a/k/a GOPe". The political right loves censorship. They just want to be in control of what gets censored. They didn't help Trump with it, and they didn't act before Trump, because they want cushy jobs with those censoring companies, and they want the money from those companies, and they like the ability to silence their opponents. It's just that the GOPe considers their own voters to be their opponents at least as much as they consider the political left their opponents.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:42 PM 06-12-2021
Originally Posted by :
A newspaper in Texas said on Saturday that it is not publishing the description that local law enforcement gave of a man suspected of shooting 13 people on Friday night because it “could be harmful in perpetuating stereotypes.”...

...In a statement, the Austin Police Department described the suspect as “a black male, with dread locks, wearing a black shirt and a skinny build.”...


Texas Newspaper Refuses To Give Description Of Suspect In Mass Shooting Because Of ‘Stereotypes’
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:30 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Texas Newspaper Refuses To Give Description Of Suspect In Mass Shooting Because Of ‘Stereotypes’
WTF???
[Reply]
ping2000 05:55 AM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
WTF???
It's easy. If an article refuses to give a description of a suspect it is a black man. Process of elimination.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:40 AM Yesterday
In yet another "must be a day that ends in 'Y'" moment, the NYT's Maggie Haberman is lying once again.


https://t.co/WXCUdeRqy0 pic.twitter.com/ZNuZ0qyzjC

— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) June 10, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:33 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:34 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
BigRichard 02:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
In yet another "must be a day that ends in 'Y'" moment, the NYT's Maggie Haberman is lying once again.


I love the replies from people on Twitter... it is great to see.

One of many

pic.twitter.com/BvwFDCp46O

— Hip Fellow (@hipfellow) June 11, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I love the replies from people on Twitter... it is great to see.

One of many

Yeah, I think all but the biggest idiots on the left have come around to admitting that the NYT is nothing but a propaganda organ for the Dems and their more leftist allies.

And, on that note, we see that the NYT figured out that they were going to lose another court case, and withdrew its defamation.



BREAKING: NY Times retracts false claim that smeared The Babylon Bee as 'far-right misinformation'
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:23 PM Yesterday
This should be interesting....


BREAKING: Fox 26 Houston TV Reporter @IvoryHecker Informs Network LIVE ON AIR That She Has Been Secretly Recording Them and Intends on Telling Her Story to Project Veritas #Fox26Whistleblower pic.twitter.com/qb4mJld7UK

— AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 14, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
This should be interesting....


aaaannddddd fired
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:30 PM Yesterday
This is not really media, per se. But it's Chrissy Teigen, who's famous for some bizarre reason.


Disgusting https://t.co/Gqw2tfbpXf

— AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 14, 2021

[Reply]
Page 219 of 220
« First < 119169209215216217218219 220 >
Up