ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
Tribal Warfare 07:40 AM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
Buehler445 03:29 PM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm trying to watch The Clone Wars - I think it kinda sucks.

Should I just give up and watch Rebels?

Really nicely done animation but the story is just so shallow.
Where are you at?

It gets better. I watched the first episode and noped right on out of there until they started pulling in some of the lore.

Same with Rebels. The first few episodes are ROUGH. Then they get better.
[Reply]
Fish 03:31 PM 09-21-2023
You're watching the right Clone Wars series, right? Not the one with the shitty 70's looking graphics...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:29 PM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Where are you at?

It gets better. I watched the first episode and noped right on out of there until they started pulling in some of the lore.

Halfway through season 2.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:34 PM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Where are you at?

Wait till you get to s3-4 I believe...it gets real good from there. Show is slow first few season
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:49 PM 09-21-2023
Halfway through season 2.
I'd stick with it. Once they get past the kiddie stuff and start pushing the ambiguity of decision making, it gets pretty compelling. But if you hate Clone Wars, don't bother with Rebels.

The dork videos I watch put out some recaps for each season.

I haven't watched them but my buddy did and got what he needed for the Ahsoka story. Personally I'd stick with Clone Wars. I actually liked it better than Rebels. ESPECIALLY the last 2 episodes (I think - however long order 66 took). That was a damned compelling episode of television.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:57 PM 09-21-2023
Well at least NY makes up for its ass offense by also having a disinterested defense.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:58 PM 09-21-2023
Well at least NY makes up for its ass offense by also having a disinterested defense.
LOL. I have mine set to 50 PPP and this is the first post on a new page. I was confused for a longer time than I’m willing to admit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:04 PM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
He can act at the level, I don't think he was given the chance..
Same level as Pitt? Are you on drugs?
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:09 PM 09-21-2023
Supposedly all of the Feloni/Favreau Disney+ shows are going to be buttoned up with a movie. It would be pretty freaking sweet to see Luke, Ahsoka, Ezra, Sabine, Din, Grogu, Boba, and the other rebels and Mandalorians in a final apocalyptic battle vs. Thrawn.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:21 AM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Same level as Pitt? Are you on drugs?
DiCaprio was another that wanted to play Anikan but wanted some creative control to play him. Lucas wasn't having that so he casted a "nobody" instead
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:14 AM 09-22-2023
Finally, a sequel to Return of the Jedi. :-)

I WANT A SPACE DOGGY HORSE!

God damn they nailed Thrawn and Ezra. And cyborg Stormtrooper captain is a fucking badass.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:22 AM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Supposedly all of the Feloni/Favreau Disney+ shows are going to be buttoned up with a movie. It would be pretty freaking sweet to see Luke, Ahsoka, Ezra, Sabine, Din, Grogu, Boba, and the other rebels and Mandalorians in a final apocalyptic battle vs. Thrawn.
But remember - they all end to miserable shells just waiting to die who need some Mary sue to come along and save the galaxy for them.

The sequel trilogy is just such a cloud over everything.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:42 AM 09-22-2023
Like, it's amazing what they did with this.

They managed to give us a 95% perfect live-action sequel to Rebels whilst seamlessly intermixing a live-action adaptation of the Thrawn trilogy.

And it's just the beginning.

Why the fuck did Lucasfilm EVER hire Jar Jar Abrams?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:01 AM 09-22-2023
But remember - they all end to miserable shells just waiting to die who need some Mary sue to come along and save the galaxy for them.

The sequel trilogy is just such a cloud over everything.
I'm sure Filoni will offer them a retcon out/multiverse/alternate timeline thing they won't take no matter how awesome it would be.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:31 PM 09-22-2023

[Reply]
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up