ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 308 of 314
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:12 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i picked up my first playmaker in Nico Collins but Purdy is going to get destroyed behind a non existent oline lol
Nico was a guy I was going to groan and pick if he made it back to me. Oh sure, it would've been my 5th WR, but as was the case when I took Moore - I had him in a tier above most other guys and believed sooner or later he'd ascend into a top spot on my squad or generate good trade value.

So hey, at least you saved me from myself.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:47 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Nico was a guy I was going to groan and pick if he made it back to me. Oh sure, it would've been my 5th WR, but as was the case when I took Moore - I had him in a tier above most other guys and believed sooner or later he'd ascend into a top spot on my squad or generate good trade value.

So hey, at least you saved me from myself.
well now i regret the pick, anything i could do to make the rest of your team worse is good for the league
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:09 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
well now i regret the pick, anything i could do to make the rest of your team worse is good for the league
You made me do the smart thing and take Alim McNeill. He's looked fantastic this year and really built on last season.

So 3/4 of my DL is in place with an average age of 23 and a TON of upside, IMO. Not to mention really solid production this year.

I'm kinda building this squad around next season knowing full well I'm not going to be able to get all the holes filled (man my OL is going to be a tire fire and I don't think the secondary will be much better) but I think that foundation is shaping up extremely well.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:16 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i picked up my first playmaker in Nico Collins but Purdy is going to get destroyed behind a non existent oline lol
He was actually the top guy on my board as of last night.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:27 AM 10-19-2023
Dang, what was with the run on cornerbacks this morning? I'm glad I got Sneed before that started.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:32 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dang, what was with the run on cornerbacks this morning? I'm glad I got Sneed before that started.
Jaylon Johnson and Asante Samuel were both equally ranked for me so when Johnson went off the board, I had to take Samuel to at least start building a secondary.

Like you, I was getting nervous about being stuck at the back of a run and having nothing to work with. Once Tyson Campbell came off the board I knew I'd made the right call because that was a full-blown run at that point.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:42 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dang, what was with the run on cornerbacks this morning? I'm glad I got Sneed before that started.
Yeah, Sneed was my next pick but obviously didn't make it to me. Looks like I started a little late with the CBs. But at 22 yrs, I couldn't let Pickens go.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:12 PM 10-19-2023
I have an offensive lineman now!

To the 'ship!1!
[Reply]
PHOG 04:52 PM 10-19-2023
How's that for a run on RBs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:46 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
How's that for a run on RBs.
It's a copycat league.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:10 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
How's that for a run on RBs.
Changed my board once Chubb came off. Knew it was time to take a 'back or pick through the scraps. Once dudes are taking severely injured RBs, pickings are going to get thin fast.

Awfully happy to get Pacheco that late.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:26 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Changed my board once Chubb came off. Knew it was time to take a 'back or pick through the scraps. Once dudes are taking severely injured RBs, pickings are going to get thin fast.

Awfully happy to get Pacheco that late.
Same here, I was fortunate to get Pollard I think when I did.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:38 PM 10-19-2023
I went through the entire list tonight, it's getting to be slim pickings already. Going to take very knowledgeable players to put together a solid roster
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:41 PM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I went through the entire list tonight, it's getting to be slim pickings already. Going to take very knowledgeable players to put together a solid roster
Yeah, feel like Jackson was my first miss. One of those guys I moved to the top of the list on talent/age but didn't want to actually take him yet and didn't realize I'd left my auto-pick on.

Can't be doing that at this stage of the game. Gotta make the next dozen picks count or end up with some massive roster issues.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:17 PM 10-19-2023
This is the game that Rain Man and I always imagined. Super competitive with lots of enthusiastic owners. NFL roster building hard. I wanted to play but I need to devote major time to redeveloping the game so we can keep it going.
[Reply]
Page 308 of 314
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312 > Last »
Up