« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192232 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:22 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
There's no question the play was designed to go to Moore. Mahomes does not look anywhere else. The only real question is was Moore suppose to make that exact cut, just on the right side exactly like Toney, or come across the entire field from right to left? My money is on that he was suppose to run across the entire formation because MVS is headed to that right corner and no one but Moore is running to the left.
I’m saying if it was the same okay, where Moore was supposed to be on the other side of the field, it’s not actually for him. He ended up with the right look accidentally and Mahomes out it on him.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:26 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I’m saying if it was the same okay, where Moore was supposed to be on the other side of the field, it’s not actually for him. He ended up with the right look accidentally and Mahomes out it on him.
He was only ever suppose to be on the right side pre-snap. He's the only WR headed to the left side of the field. Look at McKinnon's first reaction after he gets up from his chop block on the blitz, aswell. He immediately pops up and looks left to see the play. Toney also isn't really running a route, he's jogging. MVS is busting his ass to get out of the area. Kelce camps out in the middle.

I dont think there is any question that play was designed to go to Moore from start to finish and he ultimately ended up where he was suppose to be. He was just suppose to start on the right side but lined up on the left and to compensate for that fuck up he and Mahomes used the same motion that the Eagles fucked up defending against Toney. It probably worked out better than the actual play design in this situation.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:16 PM 02-15-2023

More on the wrong formation TD to Skyy Moore. Mahomes was just a little annoyed. "I called it right, they lined up wrong" ��

He still figured it out because he's a GOAT ��

(SN: Frank Clark's reaction ����) pic.twitter.com/2gVXTzdRWi

— Paul��☮️Pacheco stan acct���� (@PaulHBK) February 16, 2023

I may need to see my doctor about a four hour erection after watching this. This answers a lot of the questions being discussed about the Moore play.

Watch it quick because it may come down. Not sure this clip is sanctioned.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:53 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

I may need to see my doctor about a four hour erection after watching this. This answers a lot of the questions being discussed about the Moore play.

Watch it quick because it may come down. Not sure this clip is sanctioned.
That’s a great watch. The confused/annoyed look on Mahomes’s face before the snap is awesome, especially knowing that it was still a TD.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:34 AM 02-16-2023
:-) Yeah, that face
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:35 AM 02-16-2023
The best part for Moore scoring that touchdown in the Super Bowl is build confidence in himself. I think that's been one of his issues holding him back from his potential as a rookie was lack of confidence. Now he should be bursting with confidence and I think we will see that early on next season and he will take a leap his Sophomore year.

Fuck yeah.

Phili deserved to lose having to guys being on opposite ends run same route be wide the fuck open for touchdowns. Epic clowning the other team.
[Reply]
JPH83 05:08 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
The best part for Moore scoring that touchdown in the Super Bowl is build confidence in himself. I think that's been one of his issues holding him back from his potential as a rookie was lack of confidence. Now he should be bursting with confidence and I think we will see that early on next season and he will take a leap his Sophomore year.

**** yeah.

Phili deserved to lose having to guys being on opposite ends run same route be wide the **** open for touchdowns. Epic clowning the other team.
That'd be my hope. Let's all stop pointing out he kinda got it wrong and pretend it was deliberate. Don't want to drain his confidence!
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:36 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

Fuck yeah.

Phili deserved to lose having to guys being on opposite ends run same route be wide the fuck open for touchdowns. Epic clowning the other team.
Bursting with confidence after his SB catch makes national media as a major fuck up that was saved by our GOAT Qb?

idk, man.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:38 AM 02-16-2023
He didn't get it wrong it was Kelce's mess up

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347619
[Reply]
staylor26 10:47 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
He didn't get it wrong it was Kelce's mess up

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347619
Holy shit :-)

Poor Skyy. Dude did absolutely nothing wrong, but the narrative is that HE was the one who lined up incorrectly.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:50 AM 02-16-2023
I completely overlooked the possibility that Kelce fucked up.

I knew Moore wasn't smart enough to come up with that adjustment on his own. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 10:53 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Poor Skyy. Dude did absolutely nothing wrong, but the narrative is that HE was the one who lined up incorrectly.
Lol, yep.

I liked in the video showing Mahomes congratulating literally every teammate in the locker room after the win how he told Skyy he was happy for his TD, even it was the last game of the year. Happy for the kid he got one, much less in the biggest game of his life to this point. Hopefully it just motivates him for many more to come.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:05 AM 02-16-2023
I'm sure Detoxing will be back shortly to issue a formal apology :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:18 AM 02-16-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Yeah, I feel a little for Skyy. Because of a few rookie mistakes and the punt return debacle, everyone is going to assume that he was the one lined up wrong, when it wasn't. But that's going to be the narrative for as long as he's a Chief anyway, because Chief Fan can't be bothered to get it correct.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:22 AM 02-16-2023
Mahomes also was able to retrieve the ball and give it to Skyy. Love our QB taking care of his team mates
[Reply]
Page 182 of 280
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192232 > Last »
Up