« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:07 PM 12-08-2022

This rookie class of WRs has some serious talent �� But where would they land if the draft were held today?@GregJennings makes his picks ��

— The 33rd Team (@The33rdTeamFB) December 7, 2022

[Reply]
Kman34 02:57 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Watson should be farther up that list….
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 05:54 PM 12-08-2022
Alec Pierce is doing better than Moore at this point.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:05 PM 12-08-2022
Apparently Drake London doesn't exist and doesn't have nearly 600 yards this season.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:14 PM 12-08-2022
So Greg Jennings, Steve Smith, and James Jones all love Skyy Moore.

If it were just one, it wouldn't mean much, but when all of these former NFL WRs in the media love what they see in him, it's telling.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:15 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Alec Pierce is doing better than Moore at this point.
I get the George Pickens shit, but I have zero doubt that Skyy will be better than Alec Pierce in the long run. None whatsoever.

The Colts have much less competition at WR than the Chiefs, hence why he's had more opportunities.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:06 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I get the George Pickens shit, but I have zero doubt that Skyy will be better than Alec Pierce in the long run. None whatsoever.

The Colts have much less competition at WR than the Chiefs, hence why he's had more opportunities.
I don’t get it at all. He’s a rookie and he’s already acting like a drama queen almost every week. And not in a cocky swagger kind of way. As in trying to upstage his qb and coaches.

No thank you.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:08 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t get it at all. He’s a rookie and he’s already acting like a drama queen almost every week. And not in a cocky swagger kind of way. As in trying to upstage his qb and coaches.

No thank you.
There's a reason he fell to the midle of the 2nd, but there's also a reason people like me and Detoxing were drooling over him.

I was a definitely disappointed when he was on the board and they traded back, but I like Skyy, and I'm willing to accept the possibility that they felt he wasn't a culture fit or a risk they were willing to take that early.
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:11 PM 12-08-2022

No thank you.
It's a personality type, and you often see it in some of the most premiere WR's in the league.

It's part of what makes him great. You take the bad with the good. That fire, that drive....it's what leads to such spectacular catches and ferocious blocks. The dude is all out, max effort.

Yeah, im a fan a of WR's, DB's and LB's that got a little bit of crazy in them.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:19 PM 12-08-2022
So Greg Jennings, Steve Smith, and James Jones all love Skyy Moore.

If it were just one, it wouldn't mean much, but when all of these former NFL WRs in the media love what they see in him, it's telling.
It’s very easy to see why. Minus the punt return issue (which never should have occurred) you can see the pure talent in his route running, and he snatches the ball out of the air with his hands without breaking stride.

He looks like a natural out there.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:21 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's a personality type, and you often see it in some of the most premiere WR's in the league.

It's part of what makes him great. You take the bad with the good. That fire, that drive....it's what leads to such spectacular catches and ferocious blocks. The dude is all out, max effort.

Yeah, im a fan a of WR's, DB's and LB's that got a little bit of crazy in them.
I get that WRs are built to be cocky. But he strikes me as a worse version of Keyshawn. He played hard too. But he was a menace in the locker room to the point where coaches and QBs became self conscious about making sure he got touches.

I also don’t think it’s a great sign when the Steelers took him given that they can’t stay away from receivers with absurd talent but terrible character. Happy to have a guy with tyreek swagger. I don’t want a guy who throws sideline tantrums when things don’t go his way. We have a team that is very unselfish about wr touches and have one of the best comeback teams in history, and that’s due in large part to our attitude when things don’t bounce our way.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:25 PM 12-08-2022
I was beating the drum for a true X receiver. But the more i sat with that, the more I understand why we prioritized skyy Moore. Our two biggest priorities are beating man coverage (despite skyys size he’s incredibly capable) and beating drop 8. In both cases skyy has the quick twitch you really like that I don’t think our other receivers have other than Toney. We have accelerators but skyy seems way more dangerous manufacturing YAC without a ton of space, but also well equipped to run the whole route tree.
[Reply]
Shag 07:58 PM 12-08-2022
I was beating the drum for a true X receiver. But the more i sat with that, the more I understand why we prioritized skyy Moore. Our two biggest priorities are beating man coverage (despite skyys size he’s incredibly capable) and beating drop 8. In both cases skyy has the quick twitch you really like that I don’t think our other receivers have other than Toney. We have accelerators but skyy seems way more dangerous manufacturing YAC without a ton of space, but also well equipped to run the whole route tree.
Say what now? How can you say they prioritized him when they traded behind 3 WR needy teams, and took who was left? Based on how they handled the draft, there is absolutely no evidence they prioritized Moore over any other receiver - they'd have taken him at 50, if that was the case.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:12 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Shag:
Say what now? How can you say they prioritized him when they traded behind 3 WR needy teams, and took who was left? Based on how they handled the draft, there is absolutely no evidence they prioritized Moore over any other receiver - they'd have taken him at 50, if that was the case.
Well, I think their original play was to see what would fall to them and trade up aggressively if they needed to. Once they realized that would be a ludicrous haul it wouldn’t surprise me if they had their sights on skyy but expected him to be there. I think we needed him more than others. We’re going to see drop 8 a hell of a lot more than other teams.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:55 AM 12-09-2022

This 100%. I do not get the d*** sucking of that guy at all. There will be better guys in that draft than Moore but I don't think he's one of them.
[Reply]
Page 151 of 280
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Up