ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 488
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:25 AM 03-15-2022
The first phase of FA is over, high price contracts are almost done with. I'm hoping we make a couple of nice signings over the next couple of days.

I hope we look at RT Collins, DT Suh, DE Clowney, RB Penny, WR Landry.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:25 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think Douglas will get a pretty good deal.

But man I really do like the idea of trading for Shenault. Are there rumors he's actually being shopped or is this just idle Twitter speculation?
It started with a tweet I posted last night of someone saying that teams should be reaching out to the Jags about Shenault.

And then this was posted.

Per @ESPNdirocco, the buzz is that Laviska Shenault Jr. is a player the Jaguars may be looking to move.

No surprise after the team agreed to sign Christian Kirk and Zay Jones yesterday.

— Mike Clay (@MikeClayNFL) March 15, 2022

So there might be some actual truth about it happening.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:26 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Juju Smith-Schuster
Arden Key
Rasul Douglas
Trade for Laviska Shenault
You're close,

Arden Key/ Z. Smith
Rasul Douglas/ Gladney
Russel Gage

The only trade I would do is for La'el Collins. RT is becoming more important every day in the AFCW.

Im just not high on Juju and I dont want to trade unless its for Collins.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:29 AM 03-15-2022
My current wish list right now.

Arden Key
Jeff Gladney
Juju Smith-Schuster
Laviska Shenault

Za'Darius Smith and Allen Robinson are up there but I think they command more than we're willing to spend. And honestly....I'd rather go with the younger players at this point. It's going to be a dog fight this year and I'm not looking to sacrifice for a bunch of older players. We'll win moving forward with depth and just having good players everywhere.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:29 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
DJ Chark to the Lions

Come on Allen Robinson....
Robinson or Landry

Or is it possible to get BOTH?
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:30 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
You're close,

Arden Key/ Z. Smith
Rasul Douglas/ Gladney
Russel Gage

The only trade I would do is for La'el Collins. RT is becoming more important every day in the AFCW.

Im just not high on Juju and I dont want to trade unless its for Collins.
I agree with juju, I don't see the appeal in him. Seems hurt quite often and is a ghost in most games.

I also don't want to see the collaboration tik toks between him and Jackson.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:33 AM 03-15-2022

Safety Marcus Williams is agreeing to terms with the Baltimore Ravens on a five-year deal worth $70 million, per source. Big market-shifting deal in AFC North.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 15, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:33 AM 03-15-2022
This motherfucker.

Veteran QB Chase Daniel signing back with the Chargers on a 1-year deal, $2.25 million, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 15, 2022

[Reply]
Dante84 10:33 AM 03-15-2022
fuhhhhhhhhh

Why is the AFC so damned hard!!!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:35 AM 03-15-2022
My current wish list right now.

Arden Key
Jeff Gladney
Juju Smith-Schuster
Laviska Shenault

Za'Darius Smith and Allen Robinson are up there but I think they command more than we're willing to spend. And honestly....I'd rather go with the younger players at this point. It's going to be a dog fight this year and I'm not looking to sacrifice for a bunch of older players. We'll win moving forward with depth and just having good players everywhere.
Yup. I'm just not on the Allen Robinson train. The time to have gotten him was 4 years ago when we should've signed him and Za'Darius Smith instead of Watkins and...well, you know.

Now he's 29 and coming off a tough year (yes, the situation with the Bears played a part in that but man he was awfully bad).

I forgot to mention Gladney.

Gladney, Key, Kyzir White, Derek Barnett, Shenault trade and Rasheem Green/Bilal Nichols is probably financially feasible and gets a nice little infusion of younger talent on the roster. Most of whom seem to be trending up.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:36 AM 03-15-2022
This mother****er.

The greatest career in NFL history continues.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:37 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Is $14 million in AAV really 'market shifting' for a guy many thought was the top of the S market?

I don't see that as such.

And yeah, I think it's more likely that Mathieu ends up at $10-12 million/yr on a 2 year deal with every passing minute. Oh he'll throw some bullshit money at the back end to save face, but if Williams is at $14 million, I don't think Mathieu gets there.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:37 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Fuck Tom Brady....this the dude that should have an ESPN documentary made about him. He's going to wind up making a ton money for basically doing jack shit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:38 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Is $14 million in AAV really 'market shifting' for a guy many thought was the top of the S market?

I don't see that as such.

And yeah, I think it's more likely that Mathieu ends up at $10-12 million/yr on a 2 year deal with every passing minute. Oh he'll throw some bullshit money at the back end to save face, but if Williams is at $14 million, I don't think Mathieu gets there.
You aren't factoring in the cost of his "locker room leadership" and the amount of times he throws up his arms while on the field.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:39 AM 03-15-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Chargers just got another QB coach. I've seen worse, he's a smart player.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 488
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Up