ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 52
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 10:46 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Just give his teams to SNR.
If he wants them, he’s more than welcome.

Or you two can split them.

Whatever works.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:12 AM 04-03-2021
And I get that life is more important but sometimes you need to make a decision that you’re too busy to take on something no matter how much you like it.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:09 PM 04-03-2021
Now supposedly I haven’t been giving chiefscafan time to make a pick.

Apparently it’s my fault that he made a pick and it “didn’t go through” then disappeared never popping back in to the thread or PMing me. Then I see he’s been on the clock for 12+ hours and hasn’t been on for a couple days so I made his pick for him.

Listen guys, i know there’s no clock on the weekends, but if you screw up a couple times and I don’t hear from you after the last, then it’s your turn on a Saturday and you haven’t been one for more than a day, I’m going to assume we aren’t getting a pick from you anytime soon.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 01:20 PM 04-03-2021
I’m too busy and too much is more important than this right now in my life I’m sorry but that’s the truth . So blast me if you want but you have no idea what’s going on right now. Good luck rest of draft
[Reply]
BossChief 01:34 PM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefscafan:
I’m too busy and too much is more important than this right now in my life I’m sorry but that’s the truth . So blast me if you want but you have no idea what’s going on right now. Good luck rest of draft
Hope all is well, man.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:46 PM 04-03-2021
Dude, nobody is blasting you. None of this is personal. I’m sorry that you’re busy, but you’re trying to have it both ways, and that’s the only issue here. If you’re too busy, I totally understand that this isn’t that important, in fact we kind of assumed that and started to move on without you. Then you sent me a PM trying to make me out to be the bad guy when I’ve been as patient as can be up until your 3rd strike.

In fact, somebody else went ahead and made a pick, so I just picked for you so you didn’t continue to get skipped over. I made it clear that there’s no clock for the weekend, but since I hadn’t heard from you since the last time you missed a pick, and you hadn’t been on for a couple days, I wasn’t going to hold everybody else up. Sorry, but it is what it is

It’s all good though man. I really hope you don’t take this the wrong way and will be back to participate next year if you have the time. Hope all is well and I wish you luck.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 01:51 PM 04-03-2021
Real life comes first 100% of the time, it is always the priority. Zero need to apologize for that, and you aren’t getting blasted for that. Hope all is well.

I think the challenge is that you are so busy (for good reasons) that you’re only able to log in every few days which can hold up the entire draft process. If we had to wait 24+ hours for each of your remaining picks, we won’t finish before the real draft happens. Doing the CP mock is an additional time suck for everyone involved (checking the board a couple times per day, spending time researching our teams and players who are fits, etc.). We all made that commitment eagerly, but the sooner we work through the entire draft the sooner we all get more time back.

Perhaps a good alternative would be finding a board member you trust, sharing your phone number, and letting them text you when you are on the clock. Would that enable you to be aware that it’s your turn quicker, and thus respond in the morning or evening outside work hours within your 12 hour window?
[Reply]
kccrow 07:57 PM 04-03-2021
Nobody gives a shit about this draft in relation to real life. Take care of what you need to take care of. Not a person here thinks less of you, not even in the slightest. Nobody is angry about it. Let us know if you have time to get back in, else we'll see you next year. Keep your stick on the ice.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:23 PM 04-03-2021
Yeah nobody is mad at you at all, like they've said real life comes before this. Always. You're all good, hope everything is getting better for you.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:02 PM 04-03-2021
If you need somebody for the Browns and/or Bengals, I'll take one or both.

And chiefscafan, don't worry about it. You know we let shit fly fast and loose around here. Come back when you can. Hell, even if your real life stuff eases up in the next few days and you want your teams back, I don't see any reason why you can't finish out the draft (it's up to staylor, of course, but I don't think he'd have a problem with it at all).
[Reply]
staylor26 06:29 PM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If you need somebody for the Browns and/or Bengals, I'll take one or both.

And chiefscafan, don't worry about it. You know we let shit fly fast and loose around here. Come back when you can. Hell, even if your real life stuff eases up in the next few days and you want your teams back, I don't see any reason why you can't finish out the draft (it's up to staylor, of course, but I don't think he'd have a problem with it at all).
Not at all. He’s more than welcome to make a pick whenever he is available.

For now, they’re yours!
[Reply]
BossChief 08:01 PM 04-03-2021
Has Rainman been PMd?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:12 PM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Has Rainman been PMd?
I pmd him after I picked
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:19 PM 04-03-2021
He’s probably writing the next script and finishing the video cuts for his next pick...
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:53 PM 04-03-2021
Linus Van Pelt walks onto the stage. The stage lights go down and a spotlight shines on him.

[Reply]
Page 31 of 52
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up