ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:24 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Best22:
There are more teams in the hunt because of the 7th seed

In a 6 team playoff field, the only teams still battling for a playoff spot would be the Titans and Jaguars, who will battle for the division crown

Ravens and Chargers would be looking at the 5th and 6th seeds
True. The more teams, the worse the last spot's record will be, the more teams will be in it. Maybe i should have thought about that before posting...

:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:16 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
How do they stack up in H2H wins?

Maybe Burrow should start playing QB for all the teams on the Chiefs schedule. Then ole patty would never win a game.
Maybe the Chiefs should wear Browns jerseys when they play your limp wristed QB. Then they’d win by 3 TDs. :-)

Come talk when lil Joey has a SB win, SB MVP, a league MVP (actually two) and the highest win % in NFL history. Until then, he’s just an interesting little footnote in the legend of Mahomes.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:17 PM 01-01-2023
I wonder what the excuses will be when that doesn't happen?
You think the Bengals will have a high draft pick in the near future? Definitely possible.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:27 PM 01-01-2023
As of right now the Bengals live in our heads like we live in the heads of the 49ers.

Until we get the "Bengal monkeys"(oxymoron I get it) off our back no way we should be talking smack whatsoever especially when not only did they comeback in the 2nd half in their house last but did it the 2nd time in our house in the 2nd biggest game AFCCG next to the SB, only to remind us again 'this year' they own us. Just saying:-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:01 AM 01-02-2023
Serious #1 seed talk won't pick up until after the game tomorrow night but is it my imagination or are there more teams still in the hunt for the final weekend than usual?
What are your feelings on the trash talk coming from Cincy? I think I remember you saying the Bengals weren't a team that really did stuff like that or got too jacked up about games.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:08 AM 01-02-2023
Come on, Bungholes…punch your ticket tonight to this year’s edition of the Arrowhead Invitational!

Oh, wait…you’d have to beat Buffalo again in a couple weeks first. Sorry.
[Reply]
TEX 06:29 AM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
As of right now the Bengals live in our heads like we live in the heads of the 49ers.

Until we get the "Bengal monkeys"(oxymoron I get it) off our back no way we should be talking smack whatsoever especially when not only did they comeback in the 2nd half in their house last but did it the 2nd time in our house in the 2nd biggest game AFCCG next to the SB, only to remind us again 'this year' they own us. Just saying:-)
Yep. I think the Bills roll them anyway. We seem to be the only team that cant get to Burrow. IMO, the Bills will, and will win.
[Reply]
Toad 10:35 AM 01-02-2023
Ohhh my gosh. You got me!! Whatever will i do??

lulz
…and don’t you forget it.
Now, go get me a juice box beeeotch!
[Reply]
tredadda 10:43 AM 01-02-2023
Dishonest and being ridiculous are not the same thing.
Correct. You were dishonest though. It’s only when your bluff was called that you were just playing and being ridiculous. Being ridiculous would be something like the Bengals will beat the Bills by 75 points! You didn’t do that. You flat out lied.
[Reply]
Best22 11:24 AM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. I think the Bills roll them anyway. We seem to be the only team that cant get to Burrow. IMO, the Bills will, and will win.
I think the Bengals will give the Bills a tough time on both sides of the ball
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:46 AM 02-13-2023
Mark it down.

Joe Burrow will end his career with more MVPs and SBs than Mahomes.
Joe Cool has a lot of catching up to do....
[Reply]
TEX 08:38 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Best22:
I think the Bengals will give the Bills a tough time on both sides of the ball
You were so right and I was very wrong.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Up