ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 72
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:41 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Yes all in the first quarter, after that the titans do pretty well shutting him down or knocking him out of the game while mariota threw td's to himself. (Forward progress, who was the ref in that one?)
What’s your favorite Tightens SB memory?
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:09 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
What’s your favorite Tightens SB memory?
Coming back on the greatest show on turf, one yard short. McNair was a warrior for sure. I coached them guys up in that one
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:12 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not when it matters (according to league circles, anyway).

Bet you were feeling good coming into Arrowhead in 2019, after notching that big regular season W in Nashville, eh?
Yes the Titans/chefs have had a historic rivalry. I'm betting the 2019 scenario is reversed this year. :-) won th regular season (barely, and vs Malik but still) and the Titans will win the one that really counts
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:28 PM 11-22-2022
Yes the Titans/chefs have had a historic rivalry. I'm betting the 2019 scenario is reversed this year. :-) won th regular season (barely, and vs Malik but still) and the Titans will win the one that really counts
The next time that the Tits win a game that matters against the Mahomes Chiefs will be the first time. The tits are so overrated. They will win their division by default. That just makes them the best of the bad. When those league circles talk about dangerous teams and elite quarterbacks, the Tits are never in the conversation for a reason. Enjoy your division title and another one and done playoff run.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:39 PM 11-22-2022
Ah yes, the Titans. Can't even really use the "always the bridesmaid, never the bride" analogy. More like "always the usher, never the bride"
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:39 PM 11-22-2022

I have doubts you’ll beat the Bungles on Sunday.

Tits road to the Arrowhead Invitational could involve winning two games vs Bills, Dolphins or Ravens before getting your invite to Arrowhead.

Good luck.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 07:48 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I have doubts you’ll beat the Bungles on Sunday.

Tits road to the Arrowhead Invitational could involve winning two games vs Bills, Dolphins or Ravens before getting your invite to Arrowhead.

Good luck.
I guarantee a win vs the bungles Joe Namath style
[Reply]
O.city 07:49 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Feel like there’s a strong chance of a SB rematch. 49ers and/or Bucs are better than Philly and Minnesota
Dallas and San Francisco
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:51 PM 11-22-2022
League circles are telling me that would be a pretty bad bet. Tannehill victorious in Arrowhead in January vs Mahomes/Kelce? Ludicrous. According to league circles.
[Reply]
TEX 08:00 PM 11-22-2022
I think we all agree with the league circles that Malik Willis is not a NFL ready quarterback.
So I agree the chefs should have beaten the titans by double digits. The fact they didn't proves what league circles have been saying for years... the Titans are too physical for the chefs. Finesse teams have a hard time with the physical teams per league circles
How long have you been here doing this? One would think you would have learned something by now. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:06 PM 11-22-2022
I guarantee a win vs the bungles Joe Namath style
Not going to lie it’s really nice of the titans to take out any real threats to the Chiefs each year.

Appreciate it champ
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:14 PM 11-22-2022
the 5th best team has the 2nd best odds to win it all

because mahomes

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:21 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the 5th best team has the 2nd best odds to win it all

because mahomes

It’s more because we are likely to get the bye now, which I guess, yes, is because of Mahomes.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:36 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
We aren’t just going to win out.

We’re going to dismantle every single team left on our schedule.

The rams without Kupp and Stafford? Gimme a break.

The Bengals without Chase? The DL coming in with something to prove after not getting to Burrow in the AFCCG…this won’t be close.

Broncos lol
Texans that’s a tougher team than they seem, but no way can they stay with us.
Seahawks sorry Geno…but this defense isn’t going to allow you to do anything
Broncos lol
Raiders lol

I kinda expect Pacheco to top 1000 yards and is due a couple big TD games.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:46 PM 11-22-2022
chiefs won't lose another game until next season motherfucker

speak it into existence

we won't need 13 seconds this time, we're gonna need 13 hours to fucking party at union station

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEE....DID IT....AGAAAAIN!"

[Reply]
Page 16 of 72
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up