ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 352
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Pants 10:52 AM 11-10-2021
I love you guys. :-)
[Reply]
PHOG 10:57 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
:-)

RCJH!!!! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:37 AM 11-10-2021
I know I've said it before, but won't ever understand why people care about titles they weren't even alive to witness. They make for a nice walk through the arena's history section, I guess.... but, I've seen 3 Kansas NCs in my lifetime, UK's had three in that time, while Duke has like 4 and UNC has 4 or 5.

I certainly wouldn't trade UK's 3 titles for Kansas' 3 in my lifetime, which also comes with the NIT seasons and worse.... and titles in the 40s or something.

I'll keep KU's Helms titles... they're just as meaningless and it's mildly entertaining when they're brought up and they trigger other fans.
Damn, I didn't know you were 10 yrs older than me? That makes you what 74, maybe 75?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:32 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Coleman Lands appears to be better than Braun, this doesn't surprise me.
At what? Braun looks better than JCL at everything except shooting but that isn't saying much. Braun is a reasonable rebounder due to his size and also serviceable defensively against big guards or small forwards. Neither guy can finish. I do hope for a Harris, Remy, Och, Wilson, McCormack starting lineup.
[Reply]
sedated 03:59 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Cam Martin didn't see the floor... Wasn't he supposed to be a big get in the offseason?
Apparently Cam Martin is redshirting, which seems odd. He came from D2 so getting used to D1 makes some sense, but he's a super-senior so why even go get a guy that won't be used this year in the era of transfers when they can just go get another guy next year?

Maybe he found out he doesn't have a role on the team and is redshirting to keep eligibility to transfer again(?)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:08 PM 11-10-2021
Harris and Remy look like they were born to be on the same team. Their styles compliment each other extremely well.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:21 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
At what? Braun looks better than JCL at everything except shooting but that isn't saying much. Braun is a reasonable rebounder due to his size and also serviceable defensively against big guards or small forwards. Neither guy can finish. I do hope for a Harris, Remy, Och, Wilson, McCormack starting lineup.
I didn't know there were still any Braun defenders left. That will end soon.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:22 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
Apparently Cam Martin is redshirting, which seems odd. He came from D2 so getting used to D1 makes some sense, but he's a super-senior so why even go get a guy that won't be used this year in the era of transfers when they can just go get another guy next year?

Maybe he found out he doesn't have a role on the team and is redshirting to keep eligibility to transfer again(?)
I suspect Clemence was better than anybody thought he would be based on his play last night.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:12 PM 11-10-2021
I didn't know there were still any Braun defenders left. That will end soon.
I want Braun to get less minutes but saying JCL does everything better than Braun is foolish. JCL is a spot shooter. Braun should realize that's all he is as well.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:12 PM 11-10-2021
I want Braun to get less minutes but saying JCL does everything better than Braun is foolish. JCL is a spot shooter. Braun should realize that's all he is as well.
Didn't say he did "everything" better. Did say he was better.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:13 PM 11-10-2021
I suspect Clemence was better than anybody thought he would be based on his play last night.
He looked fantastic but it seemed to surprise the staff based on their comments. Would have liked to see him get more minutes. Looked long and more skilled than I anticipated.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:14 PM 11-10-2021
He looked fantastic but it seemed to surprise the staff based on their comments. Would have liked to see him get more minutes. Looked long and more skilled than I anticipated.
Clemence, Pettiford, and Adams all gave us reason for optimism. Those 3 with Braun and Lightfoot should form a strong bench. That doesn’t even count Yesufu and Cam Martin. Anything from them is gravy.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:39 PM 11-10-2021
We don’t play a team that’s currently ranked until we play Kentucky on January 29.

We should start off with a really impressive record. Schedule gets pretty crazy after that.

The Big 12 could be REALLY too heavy this year. Only Kansas, Baylor, and Texas are ranked.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:33 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Clemence, Pettiford, and Adams all gave us reason for optimism. Those 3 with Braun and Lightfoot should form a strong bench. That doesn’t even count Yesufu and Cam Martin. Anything from them is gravy.
Pettiford is small, and probably limited in a lot of ways, but that dude looks like a pain in the ass to play against. He doesn't appear to be wired with as much "fuck you" as Frank had, but he looks to have a ton of potential.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:40 PM 11-10-2021
:-)

Where can I buy this?
[Reply]
Page 30 of 352
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up