ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Media Center>She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
Tribal Warfare 03:12 PM 05-18-2022

[Reply]
cabletech94 08:24 PM 10-13-2022
Absolutely LOVED the final episode!!! Well done from start to finish. Kind of a clever 4th ( to 5th dare I say?) wall run at the end.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:44 PM 10-13-2022
I really didnt like that episode. It seemed super cringe to me. It sucks cuz last week was so good.
[Reply]
Fish 11:28 PM 10-13-2022
Too goofy for me. Trying way too hard.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:55 AM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Absolutely LOVED the final episode!!! Well done from start to finish. Kind of a clever 4th ( to 5th dare I say?) wall run at the end.
Agreed. Pretty much like a she hulk comic...
[Reply]
listopencil 07:35 AM 10-14-2022
I thought the finale was OK. Not great, but OK. I like that they are playing games with conventional TV concepts/tropes but I don't think the way they did it in the finale was all that special or interesting. But I do like the main characters and enjoy the actors playing them so I'll check back in for season two.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:41 AM 10-14-2022
I fought through it... anytime you add Daredevil, I'll watch. Didn't like the 'warm and fuzzy' DD though and having his mask ripped off so easily and so quickly, meh.

If they try to force She-Hulk into a bigger movie role, it will fail.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:04 AM 10-14-2022
Somewhat mixed feeling about the finale, but it was mostly shit, after easily the best episode of the season.

Overall, it was arguably the MCU's worst show so far.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:05 PM 10-14-2022
The best part for me was that episode's intro (the nostalgias!) and Jen dropping an X-Men reference mid 4th wall break.

This show won't rank high as compared to the other MCU TV shows, but I found it to be a guilty pleasure. Fish is correct - they tried entirely too hard to be funny-clever, and it was hit or miss at best. I will say the reveal at the end was surprising and pretty well a major event.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:06 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Somewhat mixed feeling about the finale, but it was mostly shit, after easily the best episode of the season.

Overall, it was arguably the MCU's worst show so far.
Critical Drinker fucking eviscerates this show in his latest vid about it. Brings up fantastic points when he gets past the snark, but I'm starting to think he just might not be Marvel's target audience, lol.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:04 PM 10-14-2022
This was by far the worst MCU TV show. The show kept bringing up people wanting and trying to get her blood, then they got it and just decided nah fuck it, let's do whatever the stupid bullshit they decided to do is called. They made such a huge deal about what would happen if her blood got into the wrong hands. Just seems like the whole show meant nothing and was pointless.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:06 PM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The best part for me was that episode's intro (the nostalgias!) and Jen dropping an X-Men reference mid 4th wall break.

This show won't rank high as compared to the other MCU TV shows, but I found it to be a guilty pleasure. Fish is correct - they tried entirely too hard to be funny-clever, and it was hit or miss at best. I will say the reveal at the end was surprising and pretty well a major event.
I really enjoyed the classic intro. Fun stuff with a deadpan delivery. And the well thought out wall breaks were entertaining through the series. They should stick to more of that stuff because of lot of the other stuff fell really flat.

Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This was by far the worst MCU TV show. The show kept bringing up people wanting and trying to get her blood, then they got it and just decided nah fuck it, let's do whatever the stupid bullshit they decided to do is called. They made such a huge deal about what would happen if her blood got into the wrong hands. Just seems like the whole show meant nothing and was pointless.
As much as I appreciated the fun of the chaotic destruction of tropes, they got to a point where they destroyed their own story because they left nothing to carry it. The last episode merely laid bare the incredibly lightweight nature of the entire thing. They need to do better in season two or I'll nope out of it.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:37 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I really enjoyed the classic intro. Fun stuff with a deadpan delivery. And the well thought out wall breaks were entertaining through the series. They should stick to more of that stuff because of lot of the other stuff fell really flat.

As much as I appreciated the fun of the chaotic destruction of tropes, they got to a point where they destroyed their own story because they left nothing to carry it. The last episode merely laid bare the incredibly lightweight nature of the entire thing. They need to do better in season two or I'll nope out of it.
The show started slow, got pretty good, then fizzled out towards the end.

I liked it overall and will give season 2 a shot whenever it arrives.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:35 PM 10-23-2022
The real She-Hulk

[Reply]
listopencil 12:13 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I don't know what she's so mad at in that episode. I mean, she's clearly pretty slutty....
Wow. Really? You don't know why it would upset someone to be secretly filmed while having sex and then to have that footage displayed to a crowd during their award ceremony by a group of malevolent enemies?
[Reply]
Fish 09:40 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Wow. Really? You don't know why it would upset someone to be secretly filmed while having sex and then to have that footage displayed to a crowd during their award ceremony by a group of malevolent enemies?
I've gotten a thumbs down post on this as well. I guess I should have added the sarcastic tag for you guys. :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Up