ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 72
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
redfan 06:47 PM 11-07-2021
He's got a bit of a shiner.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:49 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by redhed:
He's got a bit of a shiner.

I noticed that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 06:52 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude is starting to worry me a bit. He is missing easy reads, making bad passes and bad decisions.
starting? you mean today when you made this pussy ass post or a month ago when you started this shitty ass thread?
[Reply]
stumppy 07:11 PM 11-07-2021
Let's see....20-37, 166 yrds, 1 td.

About a 50% completion rate, less than 200 yrds passing and 1 score.

Yea, just as good as the last three years.:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:20 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by stumppy:

Andy is doing a HORRIBLE job of easing the pressure, honestly

They've talked their asses off for weeks about "yeah we see all that, and we'll adjust and work past it yada yada"... then come out tonight, and again hang Mahomes out to dry too often

Reid used to be the undisputed dink and screen game champ, its well past time he rediscovered that side of himself... instead of counting on Mahomes to prove his ego correct in the face of direct evidence to the contrary
[Reply]
petegz28 07:23 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
starting? you mean today when you made this pussy ass post or a month ago when you started this shitty ass thread?
You're right...Mahomes is tearing shit up and this thread is pointless...
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:25 PM 11-07-2021
Patrick knocked up Brittany again and is about to break off his engagement. He has a lot on his mind.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:25 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Andy is doing a HORRIBLE job of easing the pressure, honestly

They've talked their asses off for weeks about "yeah we see all that, and we'll adjust and work past it yada yada"... then come out tonight, and again hang Mahomes out to dry too often

Reid used to be the undisputed dink and screen game champ, its well past time he rediscovered that side of himself... instead of counting on Mahomes to prove his ego correct in the face of direct evidence to the contrary
I agree that Reid is not helping.

We need to see more under center, more plays quickly getting guys open.

Stop making the 1st read deep when we knew what Green Bay would do with their coverages.

Get that ball out faster and get your QB going.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:28 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You're right...Mahomes is tearing shit up and this thread is pointless...
wit so you're "starting" to worry today when you made this vagina post?

Or you started to worry a month ago when you started this gimp ass shit?

you never clarified
[Reply]
Valiant 07:28 PM 11-07-2021
It is just a combo of everything I believe. Defense is bad, so offense thinks they have to score every time. Offense and defense coordinators need to go. Beinemy needs gone. Andy coaches this teams too soft.

Patrick, hopefully is playing hurt. Because his short pass accuracy is bad. He flashed the one touch pass to Kelce today but hasn't for weeks. His deep ball passes are off normally.

There is something off on the team.
I still think we go 10 and 7, but I no longer think we will make a Superbowl game.

Hope I am wrong.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:29 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by stumppy:

an above average day for Alex

how spoiled we all are
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:29 PM 11-07-2021
Andy just made a ton of excuses as to why this offense is broke. He knows a lot of it has to do with him. It's true.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:59 PM 11-07-2021
Could have been a completely different game if his receivers weren't out there dropping crucial 3rd down passes all day.
[Reply]
-King- 11:39 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Could have been a completely different game if his receivers weren't out there dropping crucial 3rd down passes all day.
And defensive backs?

The excuses are fucking crazy.
[Reply]
-King- 11:42 PM 11-07-2021
“I saw Travis come open, but I just wanted to give it a chance,” Mahomes described of his deep attempt to wide receiver Mecole Hardman in the first half. “Even though their defenses are playing so deep, you still want to have a chance to take those shots; I missed a couple of them today. You just have to know when to take those and take the underneath, and that’s something I continue to have to get better at as the season goes on.”

That is just an absolutely nuts thing to admit. Also Kelce would have had a 20 to 30+ yard gain on that play. Why is he talking about it like it was a 4 yard check down? This is a terrible mentality to have. To pass up your most reliable pass catcher who's wide open to go to your worst pass catcher who's double covered isn't even something that should occur in his brain to do.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 72
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up