ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 72
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:07 PM 10-24-2021
16 picks in 16 games. Around 20 turnovers in that time....something is wrong
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:14 PM 10-24-2021
Must be something in his personal life.
[Reply]
thebrad84 01:48 PM 10-24-2021
Dude should not have had a kid when he did.. it was incredibly selfish of him. He needed to wait until after year 15 or roughly 10 Superbowl wins, then he could have blown as many loads as he wants in to Brittany's baby chute for all I care.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:08 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Must be something in his personal life.
his baby momma and little brother are a distraction for sure
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:12 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
I mean the offense isn't doing much to help the defense out, but the offense didn't give up a 97 yard touch down drive that had multiple 3rd down situations.
wait.. I thought Chiefs were all world on offense.
they couldn't score on a defense that was on par to Chiefs defense.
Offense gets a least pass than the d
We knew the d was going to suck
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:15 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by thebrad84:
Dude should not have had a kid when he did.. it was incredibly selfish of him. He needed to wait until after year 15 or roughly 10 Superbowl wins, then he could have blown as many loads as he wants in to Brittany's baby chute for all I care.
Holy shit. You are an embarrassment to the coveted Chiefsplanet Class of Sept 2005.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:17 PM 10-24-2021
His swagger is completely gone.

The effortlessness he played with the last three years no longer there.

The fiery side line speeches and emotion on the field. Completely muted.

He looks like a deer in the headlights right now. Don't know what happened but this isn't the Patrick Mahomes that I remember.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:19 PM 10-24-2021
Mahomes should have asked chiefsplanet posters if they were okay with him starting a family
[Reply]
TLO 02:21 PM 10-24-2021
Wow...
[Reply]
bobbything 02:25 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
His swagger is completely gone.

The effortlessness he played with the last three years no longer there.

The fiery side line speeches and emotion on the field. Completely muted.

He looks like a deer in the headlights right now. Don't know what happened but this isn't the Patrick Mahomes that I remember.
My conspiracy theory is that he has been coached to be more like Alex Smith. This year I have seen more throw-always and balls at the feet of receivers since 2017. He’s “evolving” and becoming safer. And I hate it. Maybe defenses are playing us better, maybe guys aren’t getting open, but he bails far faster this year than I have ever seen, and I think it’s coaching.
[Reply]
Mennonite 02:25 PM 10-24-2021
Thebrad84 getting ready to mail the Mahomes family some complimentary season passes to The Haunted Mine Drop.
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:25 PM 10-24-2021
Its ok, they suck now. I’m very used to the Chiefs sucking. Most of my life they sucked. it is very easy to recognize and after two games this season it was obvious to me that they were not the same team remotely. Not my job to figure it out. thank you very much for crossing something off my bucket list before I die though, still enjoy the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:52 PM 10-24-2021
It seems strange that we see almost every other team across the league getting guys open, like wide open on so many plays. That used to be us, and now we’re relegated to dink and dunk with all the weapons we have? OL got abused today, Pat had no time. Where’s our high powered offense?
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:57 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Calcountry:
Its ok, they suck now. I’m very used to the Chiefs sucking. Most of my life they sucked. it is very easy to recognize and after two games this season it was obvious to me that they were not the same team remotely. Not my job to figure it out. thank you very much for crossing something off my bucket list before I die though, still enjoy the Super Bowl.
I got to see 3 Chiefs SB....2 wins 50 years apart.
in another 50 ...well, I won't be here to see it
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:02 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
I got to see 3 Chiefs SB....2 wins 50 years apart.
in another 50 ...well, I won't be here to see it
Can't come soon enough...
[Reply]
Page 30 of 72
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up