ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 72
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:50 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
"IQ things"

:-)
Yeah, IQ things,...like claiming we were up by 3 scores when the thread was made at half time.....you guys are killing it
[Reply]
Donger 03:51 PM 10-17-2021
I think Pete posted this as reverse mojo.
[Reply]
TEX 03:51 PM 10-17-2021
IMO Mahomes is trying too hard to make something happen, since defenses are taking away shock plays. So he's pressing. He even said himself he made stupid decisions today. He knows what he's doing wrong. He'll get it right. But you don't want to ever take the edge away from him. You always want to give him the freedom to make something happen. Just needs to be smart about it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:51 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah, IQ things,...like claiming we were up by 3 scores when the thread was made at half time.....you guys are killing it
How was his interception today "critical"?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:53 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How was his interception today "critical"?
I forgot you knew at half time how the game would end.....my bad...my bad

Again, I made the thread at half time. At that point it was a critical INT. At that point we were losing. But I forgot you knew what was going to happen so ...
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:58 PM 10-17-2021

Again, I made the thread at half time. At that point it was a critical INT. At that point we were losing. But I forgot you knew what was going to happen so ...
Yeah, and then your thread aged like turd. Thats what happens.
[Reply]
Shag 03:59 PM 10-17-2021

Chiefs were winning by 11 in the Ravens game when the pick was thrown, and were controlling the game. How is that a critical pick, using this same logic? But, I forgot you knew what was going to happen, so...
[Reply]
petegz28 04:00 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Yeah, and then your thread aged like turd. Thats what happens.
And? You and everyone on here watching that game were thinking "what the fuck is wrong wit this team? We are going to blow another one"

not

"We are going to kick their ass in the last 1.5 quarters"

Because everything over the last 5 games has said that would happen.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:00 PM 10-17-2021
He's upset about the Xfactor situation
[Reply]
petegz28 04:00 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Shag:
Chiefs were winning by 11 in the Ravens game when the pick was thrown, and were controlling the game. How is that a critical pick, using this same logic? But, I forgot you knew what was going to happen, so...
What happened after that pick? I mean besides the fact we didn't extend the lead.
[Reply]
Shag 04:02 PM 10-17-2021
What happened after that pick?
Doesn't matter. Your whole argument is that today's pick was critical, based on the exact situation at the time of the pick. At the time of the pick in the Ravens game, chiefs were up by 2 scores, and controlling the game.

Everyone else here knows this is just you trying to back your way out of this, but you can't have it both ways.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:04 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Shag:
Doesn't matter. Your whole argument is that today's pick was critical, based on the exact situation at the time of the pick. At the time of the pick in the Ravens game, chiefs were up by 2 scores, and controlling the game.

Everyone else here knows this is just you trying to back your way out of this, but you can't have it both ways.
Oh okay, it doesn't matter, got it. And now I am backing out of something or other..okay
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 04:07 PM 10-17-2021
He has 2 critical INT's that are 100% his fault
The one that hit Hill right in both hands and bounced right out of Hill's hands was Mahomes' fault?
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:07 PM 10-17-2021
Anyone bitching about Mahomes just needs to turn in the fan card... right now.

Any fan outside of KC would take him in a heartbeat... you spoiled shitheads.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:09 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
The one that hit Hill right in both hands and bounced right out of Hill's hands was Mahomes' fault?
Nope, not in the least. I've already explained this.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 72
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up