ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Loss is on Veach
wbbonneriii 06:39 PM 12-04-2022
He had every opportunity to upgrade both lines during the offseason and trade deadline and didn’t add anything that makes a real difference. Could have had Suh and others but nope…
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:40 PM 12-04-2022
I was so pissed when Veach fumbled in the 4th quarter!!! Fuck him!!!
[Reply]
KC Hawks 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
Yep, now we know it's CP after a loss.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
We wouldn't even be competitive without Veach
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:41 PM 12-04-2022
I think Brandon Williams will help. Maybe they’ll give Niang a shot at RT.

But I mean, yeah. You can’t beat elite teams with this shit.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 06:42 PM 12-04-2022
wrong

Veach didn't design the D or mishandle the special teams snap.

our personnel is good enough
[Reply]
DRM08 06:45 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
wrong

Your pass rushers are not good enough. But I wouldn't say it's all on Veach. Andy Reid & Spags have had plenty of input in terms of putting together the defensive roster over the last few years. The talent on the defensive line is a long, long way from championship level.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:01 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Your pass rushers are not good enough. But I wouldn't say it's all on Veach. Andy Reid & Spags have had plenty of input in terms of putting together the defensive roster over the last few years. The talent on the defensive line is a long, long way from championship level.
we won't know for sure if karlaftis is a bust for a year or 2

Dunlop having a great season. I mean.. it sucks this year but if karlaftis is good then we will be ok next season
[Reply]
PHOG 08:19 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
And here I thought you were a Chiefs fan....my bad.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:20 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
And here I thought you were a Chiefs fan....my bad.
I am rooting as hard for KC as anyone. I don't root for anyone else in the NFL.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:01 PM 12-04-2022
wrong

Our personnel is good enough when our OL can’t handle a 3 man rush without Mahomes running around like a chicken with its head cut off? Who built this OL? Who built this DL? Who’s responsible for the roster that’s 1-5 against the 2 best teams in the conference?
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:02 PM 12-04-2022
This thread is embarrassing to the Lenny "the Cool" Lounge. Needs Rompered. That's why we have the Romper Room
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:16 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
This thread is embarrassing to the Lenny "the Cool" Lounge. Needs Rompered. That's why we have the Romper Room
This please
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:55 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Our personnel is good enough when our OL can’t handle a 3 man rush without Mahomes running around like a chicken with its head cut off? Who built this OL? Who built this DL? Who’s responsible for the roster that’s 1-5 against the 2 best teams in the conference?
our OL was not the issue today.. we ran pretty well and were able to move the ball

on defense we could not stop them. 1 punt and once where they refused to take 3 more points and dropped an easy TD.

there's no comparison
[Reply]
DRM08 11:00 PM 12-04-2022
our OL was not the issue today.. we ran pretty well and were able to move the ball

on defense we could not stop them. 1 punt and once where they refused to take 3 more points and dropped an easy TD.

there's no comparison
Chiefs OL got blown up in a number of key situations. Relatively speaking, Bengals OL was a hell of a lot better.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
Up