ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1304 of 4892
« First < 30480412041254129413001301130213031304 130513061307130813141354140418042304 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:23 PM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Denver won't be resting any starters on defense. Simmons and Wolfe are going to be the only starters who don't play.
You forget that our coaches are VJ and Woods, they will be easily out coached by Reid with his 3rd string on the field.

This is the staff who faked a makeable 54 yard FG, with the lead in order to pooch punt it then gave up a FG drive. They are not the sharpest tools in the shed.

I hope they fire Olivo, VJ, and Woods, they can let Musgrave interview for HC job or keep him on as the OC. VJ needs 10 more years of NFL experience before he will ever be ready. John wanted to go young and have consistency in his staff but they are in over their heads. Give us a legit QB and and a football guy at HC and we will be fine next year.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:23 PM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
But...those guys are future Pro-Bowlers. I heard it from you.
Henderson has barely played. He had a great preseason.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:26 PM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Patrick Mahomes just said you're ****ed for the next 15 years.
We will see.

Andy will find a way to hose him up, look what he wasted with McNabb in his prime.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:27 PM 12-27-2017
Henderson has barely played. He had a great preseason.
They hosed up the RB position. Finally got CJ going and realized they had success. Took them way to long to figure that out. They also miss used Charles, Booker played OK but he was no Charles. Charles never got a chance to get into a game. They should cut him, they have done him a huge disservice.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:30 PM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

I hope they fire Olivo, VJ, and Woods, they can let Musgrave interview for HC job or keep him on as the OC. VJ needs 10 more years of NFL experience before he will ever be ready. John wanted to go young and have consistency in his staff but they are in over their heads. Give us a legit QB and and a football guy at HC and we will be fine next year.
Other than Kubiak, I have no idea who Elway would replace VJ with. Maybe he could try to bring in a Bradford/Shurmur package.
[Reply]
BroncoSojia 01:31 PM 12-27-2017
Congrats on the division guys. Took you long enough.

Broncos didn't have a chance with any QB on this roster. Playing a Bust 1st round pick who's production has been spiraling downward since he got his 1st live bullets vs TB is not going to be fun to watch, at least for me. I am hoping he still complains about his ouchie ankle and forces the staff to start Oss or he starts, gets hit and starts crying again after throwing a 1 yard pass on 3rd and 2.

You guys might have a chance vs Steelers with Brown out but they can still eat you up with Bell. Pats are back in tune and you will be on the road if you make it that deep.

Pats are going to win their 3rd sadly, now that Wentz went down there is no one to stand in their way. Even with Wentz I thought Belly could find a way to slow him down like they did with Ryan last year.

Hope you guys all had a great Christmas!

Go Broncos!

I'd rather watch him play than Trevor Siemian, that's for sure. Between last year and this season, I've seen more than enough of "Trigger Trev" to know he's not the answer.
[Reply]
BroncoSojia 01:32 PM 12-27-2017
BTW if we drafted Mayfield, wouldn't it be cool to watch Mahomes and Mayfield go up against each other like they did in college?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:36 PM 12-27-2017
Other than Kubiak, I have no idea who Elway would replace VJ with. Maybe he could try to bring in a Bradford/Shurmur package.
I don't get why people always think of past coaches. There are a bunch of good OC's out there who are the next hot thing he could bring in to interview, Reich, Cooter (though the Lion's kinda trailed off), I still think Musgrave could and should interview. DC would be harder.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:37 PM 12-27-2017
BTW I got about 5 more SB50 shirts on Christmas. They will keep me warm for another year or 2.

Might as well get the suck out of the way and reload for another great 10 year run.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:39 PM 12-27-2017
We will see.

Andy will find a way to hose him up, look what he wasted with McNabb in his prime.
They were a FG short of beating the GOAT QB and coach in the SB. How pathetic.

Now list for me the coaches who have done more with the same or less talent than Reid's had. And won as consistently.
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:40 PM 12-27-2017
BTW I got about 5 more SB50 shirts on Christmas. They will keep me warm for another year or 2.

Might as well get the suck out of the way and reload for another great 10 year run.
When are you getting rid of Elway? A 10 year run implies he's gone this offseason?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:03 PM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia:
BTW if we drafted Mayfield, wouldn't it be cool to watch Mahomes and Mayfield go up against each other like they did in college?
Yes, that would be nice but Mayfield isn't 6'7" so Elway won't draft him
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:13 PM 12-27-2017
Congrats on the division guys. Took you long enough.

Broncos didn't have a chance with any QB on this roster. Playing a Bust 1st round pick who's production has been spiraling downward since he got his 1st live bullets vs TB is not going to be fun to watch, at least for me. I am hoping he still complains about his ouchie ankle and forces the staff to start Oss or he starts, gets hit and starts crying again after throwing a 1 yard pass on 3rd and 2.

You guys might have a chance vs Steelers with Brown out but they can still eat you up with Bell. Pats are back in tune and you will be on the road if you make it that deep.

Pats are going to win their 3rd sadly, now that Wentz went down there is no one to stand in their way. Even with Wentz I thought Belly could find a way to slow him down like they did with Ryan last year.

Hope you guys all had a great Christmas!

Go Broncos!

The Eagles, Rams, and Vikings all have defenses that are formidable enough to New York Giants the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Patriots are definitely favorites but it's not as clear cut as one might think
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 02:23 PM 12-27-2017
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia:
That would be a great story line. Perhaps I am grouping him with others unfairly but I just don't think Mayfield will be a great pro QB.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:30 PM 12-27-2017
Denver is the new Cleveland for quarterbacks.
[Reply]
Page 1304 of 4892
« First < 30480412041254129413001301130213031304 130513061307130813141354140418042304 > Last »
Up