ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1149 of 4893
« First < 14964910491099113911451146114711481149 115011511152115311591199124916492149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:43 PM 09-28-2017
Every Bronco player plans to stand for Anthem.

I'm def cheering for Denver this weekend. Possibly beyond that
[Reply]
KranzDictum 06:25 PM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Got to love this:

I also saw a picture of Bolles standing when everyone else was taking a knee. I love him even more. Dude isn't as stupid as he looks.

I hope the Broncos can help you out and take down the Raiders. Not sure what kind of team is going to show up week to week especially with a 1st time HC at the helm but they did some good things vs the Bills, just didn't have the breaks that the Bills got and the more I think of it the worse that call against Von was.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 06:40 PM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Chris Jones and Dee Ford should have a fun outing against Bolles in a few weeks.

They are going to confuse the shit out of mongo
Ford hurt his vag, per this site so I am not sure he will be out there vs the Broncos. I also have read his performance vs the run has been bad and after he left the D improved vs the run, Gordon also left so that is hard to gauge. I hope Ford can play going to be fun watching Ford run away from run blockers again.

Bolles hasn't had to be moved to RT so we could get "the best LT and RT on the field" if you remember that statement, then moved back to LT to figure out how to play like a certain 1st overall pick. Bolles has been a plug and play LT from day one. He will only get better. He is a beast vs the run and can hold up man on man giving Trevor time no Bronco QB has had to scan the field since Clady was in his prime. He was the lone bright spot vs the Bills.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 07:30 PM 09-28-2017
Charles' 28 carries have already surpassed his work last season (12), he's already more than tripled his rushing yards compared to last season (142 to to 40) and equaled the number of touchdowns he had last season. And most important for the Broncos is that Charles has shown the willingness and trust in his surgically-repaired knees to dig a foot in and make the kind of cuts in traffic that put him in four Pro Bowls in his nine seasons with the Chiefs.

He's played 21, 20 and 21 snaps in the Broncos' three games, respectively, and finished with 40, 46 and 56 yards rushing in those games. Charles sees it as building momentum for more.

The Broncos will have some choices to make about the division of labor in the run game when Booker is ready to play, which is expected to be fairly soon. But Charles said he's ready for whatever the plan is and has left concerns over his knees in the past.

"I just believe if something is going to happen it's going to happen," Charles said. "This is important to me ... I want to help us get to where we want to go and I always felt like I could get back to this point."

More here:
http://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bron...arly-dividends
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 07:36 PM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Ford hurt his vag, per this site so I am not sure he will be out there vs the Broncos. I also have read his performance vs the run has been bad and after he left the D improved vs the run, Gordon also left so that is hard to gauge. I hope Ford can play going to be fun watching Ford run away from run blockers again.

Bolles hasn't had to be moved to RT so we could get "the best LT and RT on the field" if you remember that statement, then moved back to LT to figure out how to play like a certain 1st overall pick. Bolles has been a plug and play LT from day one. He will only get better. He is a beast vs the run and can hold up man on man giving Trevor time no Bronco QB has had to scan the field since Clady was in his prime. He was the lone bright spot vs the Bills.
I should hope he was more ready, considering he's a 30 year old rookie.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:50 PM 09-28-2017
Charles' 28 carries have already surpassed his work last season (12), he's already more than tripled his rushing yards compared to last season (142 to to 40) and equaled the number of touchdowns he had last season. And most important for the Broncos is that Charles has shown the willingness and trust in his surgically-repaired knees to dig a foot in and make the kind of cuts in traffic that put him in four Pro Bowls in his nine seasons with the Chiefs.

He's played 21, 20 and 21 snaps in the Broncos' three games, respectively, and finished with 40, 46 and 56 yards rushing in those games. Charles sees it as building momentum for more.

The Broncos will have some choices to make about the division of labor in the run game when Booker is ready to play, which is expected to be fairly soon. But Charles said he's ready for whatever the plan is and has left concerns over his knees in the past.

"I just believe if something is going to happen it's going to happen," Charles said. "This is important to me ... I want to help us get to where we want to go and I always felt like I could get back to this point."

More here:
I'd ride Charles as long as I could and if he breaks bring in Booker
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:56 PM 09-28-2017

More here:
So in 3 games, he has less yards than our rookie has had in each of his first 3 games. Well, you enjoy our worn out cast off for as long as it lasts. Kareem Hunt will continue to perform for us for years to come. How long will Charles last? Will he make it through the season? If do, will he be back next year? Will he ever be good for more than 50 yards per game? I know that you love rubbing it in that Charles joined the cheating Donks. But I think that Kareem Hunt has already made most of us say Jamaal who?
[Reply]
New World Order 08:14 PM 09-28-2017

More here:

RB probably isn't a position you want to argue since Hunt is a Chief.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:52 PM 09-28-2017
RB probably isn't a position you want to argue since Hunt is a Chief.
Who is arguing? I just thought you guys would like to know how JC is doing.

Pretty good considering how I heard all PS how he was done.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:57 PM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So in 3 games, he has less yards than our rookie has had in each of his first 3 games. Well, you enjoy our worn out cast off for as long as it lasts. Kareem Hunt will continue to perform for us for years to come. How long will Charles last? Will he make it through the season? If do, will he be back next year? Will he ever be good for more than 50 yards per game? I know that you love rubbing it in that Charles joined the cheating Donks. But I think that Kareem Hunt has already made most of us say Jamaal who?
You guys got lucky finding a gem in Hunt. No doubt about that. Still 31 other teams passed on him at least 3 times. Maybe it was his college that scared them off but all I heard during the draft was Mixon this and Mixon that and now Mixon is doing squat.

I bet you guys would love to upgrade depth though, West looks like he hit his ceiling. DAT is hurt, and not really a RB either and I haven't seen reek abuse anyone on the ground this year. That might be why Andy is passing on 3rd and 3 instead of handing it off to Hunt in the 3rd quarter, he is trying to keep his touches under 20.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:17 PM 09-28-2017
You guys got lucky finding a gem in Hunt. No doubt about that. Still 31 other teams passed on him at least 3 times. Maybe it was his college that scared them off but all I heard during the draft was Mixon this and Mixon that and now Mixon is doing squat.

I bet you guys would love to upgrade depth though, West looks like he hit his ceiling. DAT is hurt, and not really a RB either and I haven't seen reek abuse anyone on the ground this year. That might be why Andy is passing on 3rd and 3 instead of handing it off to Hunt in the 3rd quarter, he is trying to keep his touches under 20.
We are hurting at RB depth after losing Ware for the season. But Charles isn't the depth that we need. He hasn't been dependable in forever. Not sure what happened to West. He has certainly dropped off. But I trust our staff to take care of it. They picked up guys like Terrence Mitchell, Ware, and several others off the streets in recent years. They can find a good running back if they feel that it's a need. Who knows? Akeem Hunt could wind up being that guy.
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 10:01 PM 09-28-2017
Can take the trash out of Denver, but they're still trash. I guess Donkey trash are still cheap pieces of shit no matter where they go.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:21 PM 09-28-2017

Meh, Donkos knelt last weekend.

To hell with them.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:16 AM 09-29-2017

Speaking of hurt vag, has Bolles stopped crying yet from his skinned knee or whatever the fuck it was that he had?

To be carted off the fucking field over a freakin bruise. Wow. What a wuss.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:18 AM 09-29-2017
All this over Charles... interesting.
[Reply]
Page 1149 of 4893
« First < 14964910491099113911451146114711481149 115011511152115311591199124916492149 > Last »
Up