ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 378
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:31 PM 04-19-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Enough to know what he is as a player. The stats tell the rest of the story.
You're pretty much the only guy who says Ant is a volume shooter.

That's very impressive. You could have your own show like Skip Bayless.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:34 PM 04-19-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're pretty much the only guy who says Ant is a volume shooter.

That's very impressive. You could have your own show like Skip Bayless.
You want to know what's funny? Edwards' 3rd year numbers are almost identical to Andrew Wiggins' 3rd year numbers in every way. Literally the same thing is happening again.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:34 PM 04-19-2023
When you completely shut down a top 10 player in the NBA Finals (Tatum) you get to be labeled good at defense, yeah.

Now you can argue that Wiggins coasted for much of his career in this regard, but not the fact that he's always been good at defense when he actually tried.
Kevin Love shut down Steph Curry in the 16 Finals. He's good at defense.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:37 PM 04-19-2023
Edwards had 0.2 offensive win shares this year despite averaging 24 a game. I wonder how that could be.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...edwaran01.html
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:38 PM 04-19-2023
No, because Denver has been coasting all game and will likely just turn it on and win by 10 while KAT taps out under the pressure again.
And Denver is going to win by 9 as KAT bricks a wide open 3 in the final minute.

Who could have seen it coming?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:39 PM 04-19-2023
Kevin Love shut down Steph Curry in the 16 Finals. He's good at defense.
Steph Curry shut himself down in last few games of that series and it was beautiful to watch. Despite being the greatest shooter ever, the guy's a massive choker under pressure and his numbers plummet in the clutch.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:44 PM 04-19-2023
And Denver is going to win by 9 as KAT bricks a wide open 3 in the final minute.

Who could have seen it coming?
Are you giving yourself credit for predicting the Wolves would lose?

Anything else you want to pat yourself on the back for? Did you also make pee pee and doo doo in the toilet all by yourself?

You know what you didn't predict? The Wolves making the game interesting at least. Do you still wish you could be watching the New Orleans Slapdicks instead?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:53 PM 04-19-2023
Are you giving yourself credit for predicting the Wolves would lose?
That the Wolves would lose? Oh no, that was a foregone conclusion. It was for pointing out why the TWolves being tied at the end of the 3rd quarter was meaningless and why this game wasn't interesting in the slightest to any neutral fan watching.

And I'd have taken virtually any alternative in this series to watching KAT fold again and again and again.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:03 PM 04-19-2023
That the Wolves would lose? Oh no, that was a foregone conclusion. It was for pointing out why the TWolves being tied at the end of the 3rd quarter was meaningless and why this game wasn't interesting in the slightest to any neutral fan watching.

And I'd have taken virtually any alternative in this series to watching KAT fold again and again and again.
You keep bringing up KAT like it's supposed to piss me off. I fucking hate KAT.

Sorry the Wolves beat the Thunder and Pelicans, who both have rosters of absolute nobodies. Those were your only options, and all of the other teams were so shitty they didn't make the play-in. You have yet to say where this other "interesting" team was going to come from. I seriously doubt the Thunder or the Pelicans would have made the game this close.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:08 PM 04-19-2023
You keep bringing up KAT like it's supposed to piss me off. I ****ing hate KAT.
I don't know or care if KAT pisses you off, but he pisses me off. That was the point.

Originally Posted by :
Sorry the Wolves beat the Thunder and Pelicans, who both have rosters of absolute nobodies. Those were your only options, and all of the other teams were so shitty they didn't make the play-in. You have yet to say where this other "interesting" team was going to come from. I seriously doubt the Thunder or the Pelicans would have made the game this close.
You're not wrong, the Thunder and Pelicans are certainly losing that game too.

I'd still much rather have seen SGA (a guy who has turned himself into a top 10 player already) than the TWolves doing what they have always done, yeah. Luka Doncic and Kyrie Irving obviously too, but that ship sailed after their tank.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:12 PM 04-19-2023
You do realize you can like... you know... not watch, yeah? Have you ever tried that?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:15 PM 04-19-2023
You do realize you can like... you know... not watch, yeah? Have you ever tried that?
Yeah, tonight for the first 2.5 quarters.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:10 AM 04-20-2023
KCC you are finally getting the full Dillion Brooks experience.

lol

Dillon Brooks says he wish he would’ve gotten a chance to guard Miami or Cleveland LeBron James.

“It would’ve been a harder task.”

— Damichael Cole (@DamichaelC) April 20, 2023

[Reply]
dirk digler 05:40 PM 04-20-2023
Wonder if Embiid will get kicked out of this game. He obviously kicked Claxton in the balls after he got walked over
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:04 PM 04-20-2023
:-) Not condoning it, but when you go that far out of your way to be that disrespectful better be ready for retribution
[Reply]
Page 111 of 378
« First < 1161101107108109110111 112113114115121161211 > Last »
Up