ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 51
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Chargers
RunKC 05:37 PM 09-11-2022
Quick turnaround. Amazon’s new platformed TNF

First thought: love the offense now. Worries about injuries and OT’s. Mack and Bosa had a combined 4.5 sacks today. But they played the Raiders OL.

They won but nearly lost to a bad team. Very beatable IMO
[Reply]
Kman34 01:45 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Dang. Tennessee’s WR group is not that good. Imagine being so bad you get cut from there.
The QBs are ass there..
[Reply]
tredadda 01:57 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The QBs are ass there..
True, but the WRs aren’t doing any favors.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:59 PM 11-17-2022
Reid said in a presser that Wiley was ready to go with a brace on his elbow. I was hoping he would miss the game. I think he knows he's on the razors edge. I wanted his ass on the bench when he got Patrick destroyed by the free runner in the Titans game.

At least Bosa is out, but Mack isn't a pushover.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:59 AM 11-18-2022
well the kicker situation is interesting...

[Reply]
wheeler08 06:09 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
well the kicker situation is interesting...

Why? He’s missed last couple games. They have Dicker the Kicker. He was special teams player of the week last week or week before.
[Reply]
scho63 07:12 AM 11-18-2022
We need our rush to be on point. If we let Herbert have time, Williams and Allen have killed us in the past.

They have no home crowd advantage so that doesn't worry me.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:25 AM 11-18-2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:35 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Why? He’s missed last couple games. They have Dicker the Kicker. He was special teams player of the week last week or week before.
brain fart

who knows, maybe he'll come back down to earth
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:08 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
We need our rush to be on point. If we let Herbert have time, Williams and Allen have killed us in the past.

They have no home crowd advantage so that doesn't worry me.
They're both still gimpy. They might not even play, though I'd bet that they do.

Not overly worried at this point. We've never faced them with Trent McDuffie.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:25 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They're both still gimpy. They might not even play, though I'd bet that they do.

Not overly worried at this point. We've never faced them with Trent McDuffie.
Yes, the Chargers get Allen and Mike Williams back, but how effective/healthy are they?

And does the addition of a Keenan Allen at... what ... 90 percent? 80 percent?

Completely outweigh the Chargers' other personnel losses (Joey Bosa, Slater, notably) combined with the Chiefs who will be available this time and weren't last time (McDuffie) or who have a half dozen more NFL games under their belts (Watson, Williams)?

I think not. Losing Smith-Schuster and Hardman for this one hurts. But I think the Chiefs are better, win, and put the nail in the coffin for the Chargers' season and Staley's career in Los Angeles.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:32 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yes, the Chargers get Allen and Mike Williams back, but how effective/healthy are they?

And does the addition of a Keenan Allen at... what ... 90 percent? 80 percent?

Completely outweigh the Chargers' other personnel losses (Joey Bosa, Slater, notably) combined with the Chiefs who will be available this time and weren't last time (McDuffie) or who have a half dozen more NFL games under their belts (Watson, Williams)?

I think not. Losing Smith-Schuster and Hardman for this one hurts. But I think the Chiefs are better, win, and put the nail in the coffin for the Chargers' season and Staley's career in Los Angeles.
I agree with everything but the last part of the last sentence. I want Staley there as long as possible.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM 11-18-2022
no one really seems to be talking about the chargers having replacement-level defensive tackles

i think the chiefs are going to run all over this team

potential blowout if mahomes can mitigate our WR losses
[Reply]
staylor26 09:51 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
no one really seems to be talking about the chargers having replacement-level defensive tackles

i think the chiefs are going to run all over this team

potential blowout if mahomes can mitigate our WR losses
Starting Pacheco with confidence this week.
[Reply]
O.city 09:55 AM 11-18-2022
It won't be a blowout. I don't think atleast. Division games just rarely are.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:57 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
It won't be a blowout. I don't think atleast. Division games just rarely are.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 51
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Up