ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce Mic'd Up Orchestrating 13 Seconds
KCUnited 04:25 PM 01-25-2022
So what's the protocol here?

Is there an actual play call coming in from Reid/Bieniemy on these or are they just improvising at that point?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:26 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

Is there an actual play call coming in from Reid/Bieniemy on these or are they just improvising at that point?
I think Kelce and Mahomes ad-libbed from the route Reid/Bieniemy called for Kelce but the other players stuck with the play design.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:30 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I think Kelce and Mahomes ad-libbed from the route Reid/Bieniemy called for Kelce but the other players stuck with the play design.
That makes sense.

With WASP Bieniemy was actually consulted. This sequence both coaches seemed to be strolling the sideline while the players worked something out they thought would work.

Obvious major props to all involved.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:35 PM 01-25-2022
That makes sense.

With WASP Bieniemy was actually consulted. This sequence both coaches seemed to be strolling the sideline while the players worked something out they thought would work.

Obvious major props to all involved.
My question is...

Was Buffalo's Timeout what allowed Kelce to make that read on how they were positioning their defense? Wild that their timeout may have been the difference maker for us to get inside the Bills 35.
[Reply]
kstater 08:14 PM 01-25-2022

I saw Vick on Nick Wright’s show yesterday, he said at the end of every practice when he played for Andy, they run through 5 end of game plays. They decide which one based on how the defense is playing it and lined up. So it makes sense that Kelce would recognize and tell pat what he’s planning on doing.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:38 PM 01-25-2022
Kelce will go down as the greatest TE of all time. No signs of slowing down either. He may go down as a top 10 overall player of all time when it’s all said and done with
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 04:25 PM 01-25-2022

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:46 PM 01-25-2022
I'm Hard, man!
[Reply]
stevieray 05:21 PM 01-25-2022
"Come with me if you want to win a SB...Again" (ahnold voice)
Attached: mahomes & k.jpg (138.6 KB) 
[Reply]
You See Us 05:47 PM 01-25-2022
FOCK that is awesome.
[Reply]
burt 05:48 PM 01-25-2022
I want a "DO IT KELCE, DO IT, DO IT!!" t-shirt. That gave me the chills.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 05:54 PM 01-25-2022
Let's remember that Andy used to have the reputation for mis-using/squandering TOs.

That characteristic seems to have vanished. - making the 13 second score possible.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:32 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Let's remember that Andy used to have the reputation for mis-using/squandering TOs.

That characteristic seems to have vanished. - making the 13 second score possible.
Since Mahomes, Andy’s late game time management has vanished.

The shot from the back shows The OL running down field following the play. As soon as Kelce went down they got their hands up for a TO. That had to have been rehearsed. Despite the OL not knowing the passing routes had just been changed. No idea why Mahones is yelling out to Kelce do it, do it Kelce.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:34 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The shot from the back shows The OL running down field following the play. As soon as Kelce went down they got their hands up for a TO. That had to have been rehearsed. Despite the OL not knowing the passing routes had just been changed. No idea why Mahones is yelling out to Kelce do it, do it Kelce.
Of course it was Wylie and Humphrey calling TO. They knew the situation. I must say Wylie is decent at RT
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:57 PM 01-25-2022
Some more Cum worthy content. Love Brown! With 13 seconds left he knew it wasn’t over. Meanwhile Clark is crying on a bench by himself

Made the impossible possible when it mattered the most. pic.twitter.com/OwZJhCfxPn

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up