ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown purchased fake vaccination card
Nickhead 11-19-2021, 03:14 AM
This message has been deleted by Nickhead.
Sassy Squatch 11:20 AM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Buh, buy!
But y tho
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:17 AM 11-19-2021
You'd think AB would have a better hook up for fakes than a rando dude he hardly knows selling it to him for $500. Friends give friends fakes for free.
[Reply]
NEOM 11:13 AM 11-19-2021
a no story
[Reply]
New World Order 11:17 AM 11-19-2021
Remember when he faked his helmet?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:20 PM 11-19-2021
How many people has he put in the ICU?

Probably none.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:59 PM 11-19-2021
What's crazy is that the media is expressing a lot more outrage about Rodgers and Brown breaking COVID rules than they are about Watson sexual assisting 20+ women and Henry Riggs driving drunk at ridiculous speeds and killing someone.
[Reply]
splatbass 02:01 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
What's crazy is that the media is expressing a lot more outrage about Rodgers and Brown breaking COVID rules than they are about Watson sexual assisting 20+ women and Henry Riggs driving drunk at ridiculous speeds and killing someone.
Ummm, Riggs is out of the NFL because of his actions. The media has been all over it. This is a ridiculous assertion. Like most of your assertions.
[Reply]
jjjayb 02:26 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Ummm, Riggs is out of the NFL because of his actions. The media has been all over it. This is a ridiculous assertion. Like most of your assertions.
It's not a ridiculous assertion. Everyone single person in my office knew about Aaron Rodgers lying about a vaccine. Only 1 knew about Riggs.
[Reply]
splatbass 02:43 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
It's not a ridiculous assertion. Everyone single person in my office knew about Aaron Rodgers lying about a vaccine. Only 1 knew about Riggs.
Seriously? Is your office under a rock? It was all over the news the morning it happened. EVERYONE in my office saw it. It was all we talked about.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:48 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
And if you want some more evidence of media suppression, when you google "Henry Riggs" some asshole named Henry Ruggs pops up instead.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:57 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And if you want some more evidence of media suppression, when you google "Henry Riggs" some asshole named Henry Ruggs pops up instead.
I should have looked it over. Didn't realize that autocorrect changed it to Riggs. I typed Ruggs
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:04 PM 11-19-2021
Brown is black. Watson is black. Saying bad things about them is racist as blacks are not expected to be held accountable for their actions.

That's the medias these days.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:12 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Brown is black. Watson is black. Saying bad things about them is racist as blacks are not expected to be held accountable for their actions.

Wait... So Watson is getting a pass because he's black but Brown is... Getting ... I think I missed something here.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:53 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:

Do you know how fucking stupid you are?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up