ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 200
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:44 PM 06-02-2019
The old blaming the refs bit. Nice, guys.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:11 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
GS has nothing offensively. They will need KD to maybe win 1 game at this point. If he doesn’t come back they are done
Spoke a little too soon there huh buddy?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:53 AM 06-03-2019
Shit. The raptors had that game in hand. They were missing wide open looks all night. Saw from the first quarter the rims seemed awfully bouncy last night. Unfortunately boogie was a huge factor too. Still, the raptors win if they have even an average shooting night.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:18 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The old blaming the refs bit. Nice, guys.
It's a bit odd that the team who was 28th in free throw rate during the regular season is getting to the line at incredible rates when a team like the Bucks (who thrived at the line all season) couldn't buy a foul call against the same Raptors team.

It was pretty obvious what was going on in the first half of that game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:20 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Shit. The raptors had that game in hand. They were missing wide open looks all night. Saw from the first quarter the rims seemed awfully bouncy last night. Unfortunately boogie was a huge factor too. Still, the raptors win if they have even an average shooting night.
Yeah, if they made their open shots, none of it would have mattered. But that's been the non-Kawhi Raptors at time this postseason. They looked an awful lot like they did against Philly last night.

And Cousins is definitely a concern going forward, his defense and playmaking in the post was a big difference for them.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:34 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I doubt we'll see Looney as much any longer after what Cousins showed tonight. Cousins is a better defender/playmaker and he can actually shoot a bit from the outside which takes Gasol out of the paint.

I'm also beginning to think Durant isn't going to play in this series at all. He's not walking/moving around like somebody who is close to playing basketball at a high level.

Watching the videos of KD last night in the hallway he looks to be moving ok. He was close to practicing this weekend and Kerr said all he needed to do was 1 practice. I expect him to play in Game 3 maybe coming off the bench then starting Game 4.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:46 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Watching the videos of KD last night in the hallway he looks to be moving ok. He was close to practicing this weekend and Kerr said all he needed to do was 1 practice. I expect him to play in Game 3 maybe coming off the bench then starting Game 4.
I’d be surprised if either of those things happened, but that’s just my read on the situation. He doesn’t look like a guy ready to step in to this level of basketball within a few days. Could be wrong, though.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:47 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yeah, if they made their open shots, none of it would have mattered. But that's been the non-Kawhi Raptors at time this postseason. They looked an awful lot like they did against Philly last night.

And Cousins is definitely a concern going forward, his defense and playmaking in the post was a big difference for them.
There were moments at the end where gasol looked like he was boxing out a boulder.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:27 PM 06-04-2019
Durant ruled out of game 3 well before the game. Pretty sure it's all a bluff.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:15 PM 06-04-2019

Throwing out the traditional box score stats, there's no question Andre Iguodala belongs in the Hall of Fame.

Our NBA Insider @tomhaberstroh makes the case. https://t.co/D2zofrXpgp

— NBC Sports Philadelphia (@NBCSPhilly) June 4, 2019

So the Warriors have 5 HOFers in Durant, Curry, Thompson, Green, and Iguodala. Yeah, they can probably afford to be missing one and still win this series.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:54 PM 06-05-2019
No Klay tonight
[Reply]
Eureka 08:20 PM 06-05-2019
Warriors putting in a gutty performance.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:23 PM 06-05-2019
Can’t believe GS is only down 8 at half with who is playing with Steph
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:23 PM 06-05-2019
Refs kept the Warriors in the game for a good 3-4 minute stretch there when they were staring at a 15-20 point deficit. Remember that when it's close at the end.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:27 PM 06-05-2019
Curry has been absolutely ridiculous tonight BTW. Worst thing that ever happened to his legacy was Durant joining this team.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 200
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Up