ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills CB White (ACL) out for the season
louie aguiar 02:16 PM 11-26-2021
Big loss for them

Sources: #Bills Pro Bowl CB Tre’Davious White suffered a torn ACL last night and is out for the season, the MRI confirmed. A crushing blow for Buffalo’s defense.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 26, 2021

[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:03 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea I only say that because they’re so one dimensional on offense that losing Diggs would also be pretty devastating.
Fair. They get real sluggish on Offense without Diggs but I said White 2 because the whole thing on that D was held together by scotch tape and losing White means they just lost that tape.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:04 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Fair. They get real sluggish on Offense without Diggs but I said White 2 because the whole thing on that D was held together by scotch tape and losing White means they just lost that tape.
I personally would also put White above Diggs, just wanted to acknowledge that it was somewhat close.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:07 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I personally would also put White above Diggs, just wanted to acknowledge that it was somewhat close.
Agreed.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:33 PM 11-26-2021
I dunno about ranking White above Diggs. Nothing against White, but Diggs is a great player who also touches the ball a lot.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:03 PM 11-26-2021
That’s the guy they took with the pick we traded them for Mahomes.

In case anyone has forgotten.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:11 PM 11-26-2021
Five out of the Bills seven wins have come against back-up QB's. Brissett, Hienicke, White, Siemian and Mills. Any defense that plays half of their games against poor qb's is gonna have great numbers.

What's been evident though is they are terrible against the run and don't have the horses upfront to deal with physical run-games. Now White is out who covers number one wideouts? Their other CB's are Jags by the looks of it so this could leave them in big trouble when it comes to them dealing with good passing attacks too as White could go one on one with guys and they could double others. It will be interesting to see how this goes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:15 PM 11-26-2021
keep chopping wood, football gods
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:16 PM 11-26-2021
So he's a great player and all, but since he was the player the Bills took with our 27th overall back in 2017, I will forever consider him worthless.

He could go to the HOF and it wouldn't matter to me.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:08 PM 11-26-2021
Milano is healthy :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:13 PM 11-26-2021
The AFC comes down to this:

Do the Chiefs get the 1 seed? If so, the AFC is a wrap. It’s over. No other team has a chance.

If not, it’s a bit more open but most likely still goes through KC in some way.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:41 PM 11-26-2021
Damn. Rough loss for Bill's fans.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:41 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I hate it for the player, butt **** the bills
Yep, they have a history of being cheap shot artist. Fuck them.
[Reply]
Best22 06:47 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I wonder if this affects their perception that they won the Patrick Mahomes II trade deal.

But other than that, too bad for White. I enjoy watching good cornerback play.
Who cares?

And honestly they haven’t won shit until they win a ring.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:45 PM 11-26-2021
At least Chiefs are 2-2 in SB’s. Last check the bills are 0-4. History repeats itself. We will win more titles, Bills will forever be 0 fer....
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:49 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Five out of the Bills seven wins have come against back-up QB's. Brissett, Hienicke, White, Siemian and Mills. Any defense that plays half of their games against poor qb's is gonna have great numbers.

What's been evident though is they are terrible against the run and don't have the horses upfront to deal with physical run-games. Now White is out who covers number one wideouts? Their other CB's are Jags by the looks of it so this could leave them in big trouble when it comes to them dealing with good passing attacks too as White could go one on one with guys and they could double others. It will be interesting to see how this goes.
That defense is not impressive at all, especially without Tre White. Edmunds is good and the safeties are decent but they really have no one else.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up