ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey, people
keg in kc 02:12 PM 11-26-2021
So I had a stroke. A bad one.

But this isn't a prayer thread. I'm doing fine

This is a learn from me thread.

Take your ****ing health seriously, assholes. Watch what you eat. Get off your ass. Watch the drinking and smoking.

Seriously. Do it. You don't want to be
Where I am ..

And hug your loved ones while you're at it

That is all.

Good luck to everyone. And let's win another ****ing Superb Owl !
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:03 PM 11-26-2021
Bummer. Love you brother.
[Reply]
golfindude 10:07 PM 11-26-2021
Hope your recovery goes well. Almost everyone eventually says they wish they'd taken better care of their selves when younger. But it's usually to late.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:12 PM 11-26-2021
Glad to hear you are doing ok. I completely hear you and where you are coming from. I had a "cardiac event" this year. They found that I had 3 blockages that they used a balloon to correct. Since then I have made several changes. My last blood work showed that my cholesterol levels were under 200 and looking much better. My average BP is 123/65 with a pulse of 62. My mitral valve has a less than 5% regurge. Eating more greens and less fat while being more physically active which meant that I have to have 2 L of oxygen while I am working out at the gym or walking "fast" at the outdoor track, has been a good thing.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:23 PM 11-26-2021
I'm very happy to hear you've bounced back from an unexpectedly terrible situation. And thank you for the wise words, I will take them to heart. Goodness knows I need to.

Keep getting stronger every day, my friend.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:24 PM 11-26-2021
I need to quit drinking but I don't really want to
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:30 AM 11-27-2021
We're counting on you to be there. Let's Fucking GO!
Attached: superb owl.jpg (115.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:47 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I need to quit drinking but I don't really want to
I'm that way with smoking. I know it's going to kill me, and I've quit numerous times but always end up picking it back up. It comes down to will power and truly wanting to quit and obviously I don't. It's so damn stupid.
[Reply]
2112 02:29 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I'm that way with smoking. I know it's going to kill me, and I've quit numerous times but always end up picking it back up. It comes down to will power and truly wanting to quit and obviously I don't. It's so damn stupid.
You should just quit and start riding your bike again. Just stick with the 420. You’ll feel better.

I think about it a couple of ways since I smoked for 22 years and quit smoking 21 years ago when it was really hard (people were still smoking in bars and restaurants). A lot of People invest money in their houses and their cars but neglect their number one priority, their own body. I have a lot invested in my retirement and I want to spend it vertically, not horizontal.

And besides all that, do it for Oliver.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 04:41 AM 11-27-2021
Sorry your going through that my man. So glad you can still type and have those basic functions.

That shit can wreck people.

Hope you are well :-)
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:21 AM 11-27-2021
Get well buddy
[Reply]
TEX 06:54 AM 11-27-2021
Glad to hear you're doing ok. Stay on the right course with your health. Sometimes it takes a scare to get there. All the best!
[Reply]
HemiEd 11-27-2021, 07:09 AM
This message has been deleted by HemiEd.
duncan_idaho 08:12 AM 11-27-2021
Keg, my man, I’m sorry to hear that but glad you’re on the mend.

Stay well and stay strong.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:26 AM 11-27-2021
I was upto 260 and I am 40 and the shit gets real awful fast. Not is it just annoying to be fat but it is actually dangerous
[Reply]
burt 09:54 AM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
You are a lousy quitter......
[Reply]
burt 10:01 AM 11-27-2021
Keg, sorry to hear of your health issues, hope you are doing well! We should change this to "Old Man CP"...

When I had issues, they said "You have 4 narrowed arteries. What that means to you, is stints are out. Your next heart procedure will be bypass" We've been working on improving our fuel quality and intake ever since. No I have GI issues and am going gluten free. Getting old gets less fun every day. But, Canadian Mist is gluten free.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up