ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bill vs Brady Super Bowl?
GoForIt 09:54 AM 11-26-2021
This potential match-up is picking up steam. Have to admit, it would be epic if it happened but personally I want a Bucs/Chiefs rematch. What say you?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...eems-possible/
[Reply]
tredadda 02:04 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Brady would win and then we’d have to endure endless “He’s the GOATiest GOAT of all history’s GOATS (Jesus included).”

It’s like they’re testing to see if there are any limits in the universe to Brady hype.
He could throw 4INTs and score 3 points and win 3-0 and would probably win MVP and people would use that ring to justify his GOAT-ness.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:06 PM 11-26-2021
How did one of these people evade my ignore list for so long? Well, problem taken care of now.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:08 PM 11-26-2021
The Patriots are pretenders, not contenders. Their rising is a credit to an underperforming AFC. I would take them seriously IF they still had Brady, Gronk, Edleman, Gilmore, and a WO that is above average. But if Tom Brady doesn't believe in NE neither do I. That's why he left to begin with.

Deal with it cheater fan. Mahomes ended you.
[Reply]
IrishChief 02:12 PM 11-26-2021
tre'davious white out for the season. Big blow for Bills
[Reply]
GoForIt 02:14 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
The Patriots are pretenders, not contenders. Their rising is a credit to an underperforming AFC. I would take them seriously IF they still had Brady, Gronk, Edleman, Gilmore, and a WO that is above average. But if Tom Brady doesn't believe in NE neither do I. That's why he left to begin with.

Deal with it cheater fan. Mahomes ended you.
I don't disagree. I am a Bucs fan. Lol
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:34 PM 11-26-2021
You better focus on winning your division first kid.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:34 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
I don't disagree. I am a Bucs fan. Lol
Shocker.

Your injury regression this year is delicious.
[Reply]
GoForIt 03:16 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Shocker.

Your injury regression this year is delicious.
Getting healthy at just the right time.:-)
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:22 PM 11-26-2021
My opinion is bill and Brady can go fuck themselves
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 03:30 PM 11-26-2021
A 1-2 record against Taylor Heinicke, Trevor Siemian, and Daniel Jones is picking up steam? Maybe you’re talking about a teapot, but the Chiefs run would be like a ****ing steam locomotive in comparison.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 03:35 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
My opinion is bill and Brady can go fuck themselves
^^^This
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:40 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
"hey Ma how's about we drop our infant on his head a few times!"

"GoForIt!"
I'm sure it would do wonders for your ratings.
[Reply]
GoForIt 03:50 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
A 1-2 record against Taylor Heinicke, Trevor Siemian, and Daniel Jones is picking up steam? Maybe you’re talking about a teapot, but the Chiefs run would be like a ****ing steam locomotive in comparison.
Key players came back vs the Giants. More will be back in the next couple of weeks just in time for another run like last year.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:56 PM 11-26-2021
would be the least-watched super bowl in decades.

And....after last year's fiasco/fix.....I swore to all things holy I would never watch another super bowl that includes Brady.
[Reply]
GoForIt 03:58 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
would be the least-watched super bowl in decades.

And....after last year's fiasco/fix.....I swore to all things holy I would never watch another super bowl that includes Brady.
Why watch at all then? The league is clearly rigging the AFC so the Pats go to the super bowl.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up