ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bill vs Brady Super Bowl?
GoForIt 09:54 AM 11-26-2021
This potential match-up is picking up steam. Have to admit, it would be epic if it happened but personally I want a Bucs/Chiefs rematch. What say you?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...eems-possible/
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:36 AM 11-26-2021
The entitled fans need to experience adversity for once in the damn century. And don't want to feed the media this nonsense that the patriot way is exciting and infect every team with bellichick stooges when we just start watching exciting football again. Even kind of mad that the Patriots fizzled yet still got to latch on to the bucs.

No this would be terrible for football. The patriot tree needs to go away. Kill the tree so we can get rid of all the branches
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:38 AM 11-26-2021
Chiefs going all the way. Best defense of anybody.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:39 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
I wasn't posting it to see if anyone here wanted it to happen but if people thought it was premature. I think it is but the more the Pats win, it seems like it could happen. I still think KC is the team to beat in the AFC regardless of record.
It's crazy how even smart football guys prematurely buy into hype year after year... of course, the "Mac Jones terrifies me" headline is clickbait and Kollmann always seems to have 50 caveats for anyone taking the clickbait headline as gospel.... but, then he goes on to breakdown 20 minutes of tape against the Falcons and Dolphins and Jets.

If they can go 3-1 or better in the next month, that should at least raise some eyebrows (of course, even that stretch doesn't seem brutal at the moment).... it's just disappointing when people who aren't Skip Bayless can't find better ways to get clicks than perpetuate the hype of any team that can win a few games against shit teams or *gasp* score 40+ against the Jets.

[Reply]
notorious 11:42 AM 11-26-2021
Go Fuck Yourself.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:42 AM 11-26-2021
It would probably be the highest rated SB of all time if I had to guess.
This is no doubt. All of the die hard Patriots fans and all of the converted Brady fans would watch. Shit they show the Bucs here now almost as much as the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:45 AM 11-26-2021
"hey Ma how's about we drop our infant on his head a few times!"

"GoForIt!"
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:49 AM 11-26-2021
It would probably be the highest rated SB of all time if I had to guess.
Oh, fuck off! Fuck all the way off and when you are done with that, kill yourself!!
[Reply]
tredadda 11:53 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
"hey Ma how's about we drop our infant on his head a few times!"

"GoForIt!"
Good one. :-)
[Reply]
Kman34 12:01 PM 11-26-2021
This potential match-up is picking up steam. Have to admit, it would be epic if it happened but personally I want a Bucs/Chiefs rematch. What say you?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...eems-possible/
Fuck off..
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:29 PM 11-26-2021
I do not want to face Brady again. You know you have to beat him AND the refs.
[Reply]
notorious 12:35 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I do not want to face Brady again. You know you have to beat him AND the refs.
Yep.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 12:37 PM 11-26-2021
This guy joined the forum Feb 2021...shocker.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:30 PM 11-26-2021
Dumbfuck.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:40 PM 11-26-2021
Brady would win and then we’d have to endure endless “He’s the GOATiest GOAT of all history’s GOATS (Jesus included).”

It’s like they’re testing to see if there are any limits in the universe to Brady hype.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:54 PM 11-26-2021
OP a Deberg mult?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up