ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bill vs Brady Super Bowl?
GoForIt 09:54 AM 11-26-2021
This potential match-up is picking up steam. Have to admit, it would be epic if it happened but personally I want a Bucs/Chiefs rematch. What say you?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...eems-possible/
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:31 AM 11-26-2021
If it happened I would love to see Bill make Brady look completely foolish and just embarrass him in front of the entire world. I used to think I hated them both equally but after last year when Brady and his refs came into Tampa and made it clear the Chiefs would not be allowed to play defense against Tom, the hatred for him rose to levels I never thought humanly possible.

The more likely scenario would be Brady throwing 6 TDs in a victory and the NFL actually renames the Lombardi Trophy after him. So no, I'd prefer not to see it.
[Reply]
EPodolak 10:34 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'll wait to see what BlackOp has to say
Good call, but I think BlackOp is in on the fix.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:36 AM 11-26-2021
For the first time in my life, I probably wouldn't watch the SB... just rent a good movie and have a little feast with it
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:36 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
This potential match-up is picking up steam. Have to admit, it would be epic if it happened but personally I want a Bucs/Chiefs rematch. What say you?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...eems-possible/
I would hope that if that is the case, the super bowl ratings will drop off a cliff. The general public should have about just enough of these two by now.
[Reply]
GoForIt 10:47 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I would hope that if that is the case, the super bowl ratings will drop off a cliff. The general public should have about just enough of these two by now.
It would probably be the highest rated SB of all time if I had to guess.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:47 AM 11-26-2021
I hope neither one ever sniffs another SB!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:49 AM 11-26-2021
Harbaughcolypse on steroids.

Skip Bayless’s head would explode like a giant zit.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:00 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:

Skip Bayless’s head would explode like a giant zit.
I wish he and Stephen A Smith had a show together so I only had to avoid 1 hour of ESPN. The rest isn't good but I can suffer through it if I have to...
[Reply]
Spott 11:10 AM 11-26-2021
OP has graciously come here on his day off to suck his own dick.
[Reply]
oldman 11:20 AM 11-26-2021
I have just 1 thought on that matchup -- not no, but HELL NO!!
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:27 AM 11-26-2021
Similar to the Rams/Patriots SB several years ago. Didn't watch a second of it and haven't watched any replays or reruns. I get it that the NFL wants a bad guy because that always gets more likes than the good guy however, the boredom of watching call after call go for Tommy becomes more than I want to watch.

Yeah, I get it... Tommy isn't going to play forever however I've never thought he was the greatest of all time. Never seen him pick up a horrible team and drag them to the big game all by himself.

Bill is a student of the game, finds ways to bend the rules to their breaking point. Refuses to give reporters anything of value. Don't have a problem with him. It's all part of the entertainment act.
[Reply]
loochy 11:30 AM 11-26-2021
this thread is gay as shit
[Reply]
Rausch 11:31 AM 11-26-2021
And I don't see the Pats going to the SB with a rookie QB. I know it's probably happened before but the playofffs really demand having one of the best QB's. So many games depend on a perfect final drive or a gutsy come back.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:32 AM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
this thread is gay as shit
I've never really looked at shit like that, before.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:36 AM 11-26-2021
The Bills probably just lost their best best defensive player.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up