ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 131
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:50 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I don’t vouch for LeBron as a GM, only as a player (of which he is the GOAT). If he had anything to do with this roster construction, they should take away the keys from him immediately.
'If' is doing a whole lot of work there.

I think it's pretty damn difficult to argue that he's not the driving factor in roster construction.

Does this look like a roster that Rambis or Vogel would've signed off on? And it's hard to tell with Pelinka since he was pretty much Kobe's stooge before he was LeBron's.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:34 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The Bucks have been on championship cruise control but they will get it together at some point. I have seen a couple of Bulls games and I like them and will root for them but I don't think they could beat either of those teams in a 7 game series.

But now that I think about it they could go to the ECF like how the Hawks did last year, by avoiding either team until the ECF.
The **** is wrong with the Hawks? They're almost as frustrating as my Wolves. FFS.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:38 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The **** is wrong with the Hawks? They're almost as frustrating as my Wolves. FFS.
Were the Hawks supposed to be good?

I don't follow the Eastern conference all that closely. I must have missed that...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:36 PM 11-09-2021
It seems to me the primary reason people thought the Hawks would be good is because of the complete and utter choke by the 76ers in the playoffs leading to them making the EC finals. Philly had no business losing that series.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:46 PM 11-09-2021
The NBA actually officiating games the way the game was ment to be played for 1. Guys that flourish off of the offensive flop and gimmicky shit numbers are down.
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:29 PM 11-09-2021
I don't know but one of my 2 favorite players smoked them last night for 50. :-)

Tenth career 50-point game for Steph Curry.

Incredible 💦 pic.twitter.com/UP7VuOC4tQ

— NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) November 9, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:04 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The Morris twins usually deserve what they get but Hitting him from behind is bush league.
It's his own dumbass fault for turning around after that bullshit foul.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:12 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Were the Hawks supposed to be good?

I don't follow the Eastern conference all that closely. I must have missed that...
Yes, they were. They are insanely deep and have decent "star" players in Young and Collins. Hunter and Reddish are solid defensive wings who can score as well. They're strong 1-10. I don't get it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:03 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's his own dumbass fault for turning around after that bullshit foul.
Barkley essentially said this tonight.

Whole Inside crew was also unsurprisingly on Jokic’s side.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:56 PM 11-10-2021
hmmm so turned on ESPN to watch some NBA and they have the 1-8 Rockets vs 1-9 Pistons. I don't care that the top 2 picks in the draft are playing against each other's shitty team.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:17 PM 11-10-2021
Yes, they were. They are insanely deep and have decent "star" players in Young and Collins. Hunter and Reddish are solid defensive wings who can score as well. They're strong 1-10. I don't get it.
They’ve had a ridiculously tough early schedule. I think they’ll pull out of it.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:30 PM 11-10-2021

The Chicago Bulls. pic.twitter.com/dLlWyhdPWB

— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) November 11, 2021

This team is fun
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:32 PM 11-10-2021
Was there ever a question that the dude flying to the court while completing a steal was Caruso.

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

Man the Lakers did a lousy job putting that team together.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:34 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Was there ever a question that the dude flying to the court while completing a steal was Caruso.

****. ********************.

Man Lebron did a lousy job putting that team together.
FYP

:-)
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:29 PM 11-10-2021
Warriors need Klay back to what he was to even match up against the truly elite teams in the West. Just isn’t enough depth of talent there.
I’m not kidding, there’s a reason these teams are projected low by those statistical systems and it is because they lack any kind of depth of talent (and in the Warriors case particularly because Klay Thompson hasn’t played in literally years and is going to miss a ton of games). Do I think they’ll finish at .500? No.
That's because they think the Warriors at their ceiling with a healthy Klay are a legitimate contender in the West. That may be correct, but I'd want to at least see Klay playing basketball first again before backing that team.
Feel like revisiting these thoughts yet after 10 games?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 131
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up