Titty Meat 04:45 PM 08-27-2021
Week 3 schedule

https://fbschedules.com/college-football-schedule/
[Reply]
RustShack 05:04 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
College FB is real popular / ChiefsPlanet grug takes

UCLA v Hawaii

That is sad. And the media is saying it’s hot and everyone would rather be at the beach. So they aren’t even home watching the game!? Sure, some diehards might be watching in on their phone, but most diehards would be at the game. Especially with apparently how easy it is to get a ticket lol.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:16 PM 08-28-2021
There isn't a strong demand to attend a UCLA vs Hawaii football game on a perfect weather day in Southern California when you can being doing a million other things... SHOCKING.
[Reply]
sully1983 05:27 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I was thinking--Illinois??? Good?? Then I saw Beliema was the coach. Forgot about that.

Yeah, they will do well.
I'm a Fighting Illini fan, more of a fan of their basketball team though (born in central Illinois and have a good amount of relatives that still live around Champaign and some of my relatives were professors there.) We are just thankful that the Lovie Smith disaster is over with. Good riddance to that lazy POS. Bielema may be well over 500 pounds of lard at this point in his life but he is such an improvement over lazy Lovie who didn't ever know what he was doing and didn't take recruiting seriously at all.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:31 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
There isn't a strong demand to attend a UCLA vs Hawaii football game on a perfect weather day in Southern California when you can being doing a million other things... SHOCKING.
I mean it’s wild to me, but obviously I’m a Chiefs/Cyclones fan so all I know is great fanbase. You’ll never see a Chiefs or Cyclone game remotely that empty.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:34 PM 08-28-2021
Uh, that’s the whole point bro.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:53 PM 08-28-2021
What’s more sad, UNLV’s turnout? Or fucking Nebraska lololol
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:57 PM 08-28-2021
UCLA looks good or maybe Hawaii is really bad.
We tend to suck against decent teams on the mainland. Not sure if UCLA is good but they should be at least decent this year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:45 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
Figured Frost would make it to mid season before getting canned. Not the first Sunday of the season

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Dont tease us but it's not happening. 20 mil to fire him unless you try and pull a KU with Beaty and say those minor practice violations void his buyout.

IIRC KU pretty much settled with Beaty and basically paid most of his buyout.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:51 PM 08-28-2021
Mizzou doesn't play until next week. *sigh
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:59 PM 08-28-2021
Was Ryan Walter's a good DC at MU?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:07 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Dont tease us but it's not happening. 20 mil to fire him unless you try and pull a KU with Beaty and say those minor practice violations void his buyout.

Maybe Trevor will get rid of football & concentrate on Vball?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:09 PM 08-28-2021

Scott has an investigation hanging over him.
He gets fired for cause? Their will be no buyout.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:10 PM 08-28-2021

Didn’t Nebraska already leak a case about Frost cheating? And they were still bad? I’m guessing they leaked it trying to lessen the blow of firing him.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:59 PM 08-28-2021
Matt Campbell will be Trevs #1 target to replace Frost.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:04 PM 08-28-2021
Campbell would hang up if we called his next stop is the NFL
[Reply]
Page 5 of 174
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up